Ten Things I Miss About You

Ten Things I Miss About You

A Poem by dillonjensen
"

About this girl that meant a lot to me. Thought about writing her this poem for Valentine's Day, and I realize this isn't something tangible, but I figured whenever she's sad she can smile from this.

"
I miss hearing the sound of your voice.
I miss the way you laugh when I tell a cheesy joke.
I miss how your smile could light up any room, and I miss the way your glow could shine as bright as the moon.
I miss when we would fight, because I knew we'd get stronger and make it through the night.
I miss not knowing what to say , as I could never find the words to tell you exactly how I felt.
I miss the way you make me feel; I miss how you were always real.
I miss thinking about you when you were around, and all the special moments we could of had.
But mostly, I miss how you made me want to become a better person, and that I had the honor and privilege of knowing the sweetest girl I have ever met.

© 2012 dillonjensen


Author's Note

dillonjensen
For Deandra Fuller, I'll always have a special place in my heart for you.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is very sweet.. I believe this would be a great Valentine's Day poem for her. Nice work. :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

3252 Views
1 Review
Added on February 5, 2012
Last Updated on February 6, 2012

Author

dillonjensen
dillonjensen

About
Welcome to the chaos that is me. more..

Writing