The Disorder

The Disorder

A Poem by D.j.
"

It’s misery..

"
Order is ordered in order to sort this disorder of continuous notions of morbid, distorted and unprecedented problems of chaos and boredom that affects everyone in a five mile radius of the site that has afflicted this distress, confusion and pain. Everyone within the border is affected and cannot remain calm or rational for the next several hours to pass.

Amass the mass panic which builds and releases as the city collapses and the people designed to fix these problems brake down into tears. They just remembered a memory that was erased from their memory that is dreadfully profound, unavoidable and troubling, existentially unforgiving and resounding.

They stop what they were doing that second, where ever they were at, and were stunned at whatever just took place, never being able to look back. Loosing their insight on life, their personal independent ideas and agendas expire and become what they once were before, one circumstantial series of single sets of sentences released from something within them that wants to know more.

© 2020 D.j.


Author's Note

D.j.
It kinda ties in with what this book I’m writing is about (sort of), but I think this stands better alone as it’s own piece. I know it’s short and doesn’t make total sense, but it sounds good. So yay my first post..

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

130 Views
Added on August 6, 2020
Last Updated on August 7, 2020
Tags: Existentialism, Disorder, Chaos, Pain