I dont know what to call this

I dont know what to call this

A Story by Mr.Cardigan
"

idk i got alittle bord and i just started writing, then i got into it i guess... i was inspired by Tomislav Petricevic for saying something about being a immortal

"

Being Immortal is not a blessing its a curse. I've seen loved ones die, even if you find someone new they'll just die aswell...... I used to think it was great never dying, then i found my one and only true love Rose, after half of a centery. She always greeted me with a smile every morning and when I got home, she kissed me to let me know she would always be there. We were madly in love. We tried and tried and tried to have a kid, failiure after failiure, we just gave up. Then one day we found out she was pregnent, i noticed she started geting alittle over wheight shall i say, after our fight she past out, so i called for a doctor. Thats when we found out. So we got ready to have our lovely baby girl Holly. Things only got worst Rose started to get sick so sick she was throwing up blood. As the nine months past of agonizing pain and sickness it was time to deliver. As i was holding her hand i looked into her eyes and saw that she was in so much pain, I began to realize her hand started to loosen, her eyes were going blank... before i knew it she was gone. Then out came the most beautiful baby girl. i started to cry as I held Holly i knew right then and there life was gonna be good. But i was mistaken. After a few days out of the hospital she started to look blue, so i rush back the the hospital. Turns out some of her mother's sickness got to her. She died in my arms, her warm turned cold body was taken away for me as I cried i began to get furious. I killed to men doing there job of taking my dead little girl. I was looked up for ten years but whats ten years. after that I turned into a playboy always had a girl, trying to fill that lonelyness inside my heart. I've tried to kill myself but it wont work. I put a shotgun in my mouth and pulled the trigger but nothing I only spit the pelets out. You have no idead the pain i've seen... the pain ive cause... so just be careful of what you wish for.....

© 2012 Mr.Cardigan


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

A good message, and an elegant way to put it. Lovely piece, dear.

Posted 11 Years Ago


The tags. xD

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Mr.Cardigan

11 Years Ago

hhaha yeah
This is amazing, yet it's so sad.

Posted 11 Years Ago


omigosh it made me cry good job but sooo sad!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

awwww so sad ...good job

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Mr.Cardigan

11 Years Ago

thank you much
afra

11 Years Ago

welcome ..=)
This is so sad. Beautifully written, my friend.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Mr.Cardigan

11 Years Ago

thank you my stalker haha jk
♪The Girl Next Door♪

11 Years Ago

XD

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

255 Views
6 Reviews
Added on July 17, 2012
Last Updated on July 17, 2012
Tags: wtf, bord, love, sad, mtn dew, umm

Author

Mr.Cardigan
Mr.Cardigan

The dark parts of wonderland, holloween town



About
I'm a dude I love tattoos i plan on getting some :) I'm a lover not a fighter but ill fight for what i love I'm in a band that gunna kick a*s I'm the singer I love you all even if i don't know.. more..

Writing
Sex Sex

A Story by Mr.Cardigan


Quote Quote

A Story by Mr.Cardigan