you dont have the right

you dont have the right

A Poem by donjuan

A lil girl looks upon god as he comes down to destroy the earth and says to him you dont have the right to take my life just becuse your my maker dont mean you can be my executioner there for i am too young to have contributed to humanities sins upon earth so god said so be it i will spare your life to show you even though youre pure of heart right now by saving your life the disease of humanity will once again come to destroy the earth and there is nothing you can do to stop it becuse your blood line will sooner or later become full of hatred and destruction it is humanities way but me being the forgiving god i am i will spare your life and before god could finish the lil girl jump off the cliff to her death because she knew the words god spoke would come true and with that lil girls death god said "let there be light"
-juan burrell

A lil girl looks upon god as he comes down to destroy the earth and says to him you dont have the right to take my life just becuse your my maker dont mean you can be my executioner there for i am too young to have contributed to humanities sins upon earth so god said so be it i will spare your life to show you even though youre pure of heart right now by saving your life the disease of humanity will once again come to destroy the earth and there is nothing you can do to stop it becuse your blood line will sooner or later become full of hatred and destruction it is humanities way but me being the forgiving god i am i will spare your life and before god could finish the lil girl jump off the cliff to her death because she knew the words god spoke would come true and with that lil girls death god said "let there be light"
-juan burrell

© 2014 donjuan


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

if we all open are eyes to what is happen it wont have to come to this

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

156 Views
1 Review
Added on November 9, 2014
Last Updated on November 9, 2014

Author

donjuan
donjuan

Ambler, PA



Writing