What it means to piss off an African woman!

What it means to piss off an African woman!

A Story by dora
"

My friend went on about how sick breakups were. I wrote this as she talked.

"
It was never meant to be this way.
I was to be your one and only-you were my immortal.
So here I stand, tired and sickened by you. If you would keep your hands and words to yourself I would be the happiest woman alive. You look at me and smile. You smile because it is the only thing you can do, no one need to know that we are not okay.It is always the same with you. I am a volcano and you my dearest-are the clouds. You only move when you are pushed but you do so peacefully-it never seems as though you are moving.
You gave me your word and I took it. Now, I want nothing of it and yet you still believe that we can be fine. We are in the 21st Century and you my dearest-are no gentleman. If you were, then you would never have thought of dating two women at the same time.
I know by our law you can choose to marry more than one woman. I know you love me, but I do not believe you.
I am leaving for the city by the lakeside in an hour.
I hope our paths never cross, because then you'll know what it means to piss off an African woman.

© 2011 dora


Author's Note

dora
I guess I should have paid more attention to my friend, but I was online and just drafted this, what do you think?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

you know i was captured from the begining you write well , the end bit made me smile :)

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

236 Views
1 Review
Added on August 11, 2011
Last Updated on August 11, 2011

Author

dora
dora

Nairobi, Kasarani, Kenya



About
I write. I love taking coffee. I love reading books, my library collection consists of over 400 books now. I love volunteering in Children's Homes. I am a Psychology major. I tweet, post my stuff .. more..

Writing
Grandmother Grandmother

A Story by dora


Hush! Hush!

A Story by dora