The Great Shift

The Great Shift

A Story by Paige L. Brooks (Call me Andy)
"

An idea for a new story I am trying to work on with a friend of mine. This is just what I came up with for a summary of sorts.

"
I have an idea for a story that I thought might interest you. 

OK so the sort of setting for this would be sort of like a Pangea. One large continent with a multitude of smaller ones with cities and towns that have gates to keep the creatures out. Well how about that this is sort of like there was an apocalypse of sorts. Where the Earth's continents sort of realigned. Like the planet itself was going back in time. A full on reversal but, it didn't affect the humans. And the things that are beyond the gates that we are trying to keep out aren't mythological creatures (was a thought I had before this) but, megafauna. Animals that seemed to have vanished or gone extinct thousands of years ago. Such as giant sloths and saber tooth tigers and what not. The planet has become a paradox within itself that has not affected humanoid creatures but, the area surrounding it. A total reversal of the natural order. A mixture of forward a backward time. 

Let me know what you think.

© 2013 Paige L. Brooks (Call me Andy)


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Sounds interesting!

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

159 Views
1 Review
Added on May 26, 2013
Last Updated on May 26, 2013

Author

Paige L. Brooks  (Call me Andy)
Paige L. Brooks (Call me Andy)

Newport News, VA



About
My name is Paige, I am only 15 years old but, I am told that I am an old soul. I am a mother to most and a tower of strength to all. A hopeless romantic and a lover of the classical romance. I write m.. more..

Writing