Chapter Three

Chapter Three

A Chapter by The old me

Chapter 3: The After Burn

After a few months, the man recovered enough to try to love again. He started to a pursuit of an old friend who he had first met in elementary school, where in his heart and brain; he knew he always liked her. They had grown apart after middle school and rarely talked in high school, but wasn’t till the very end of senior year where they returned being friends. This girl with the beautiful bluish hair was taken by another when she started being friends with the man again. The man thought he may be able to stick around and one day would be able to be with the bluish girl if she ever broke up with her girlfriend, yes, I really mean to say girlfriend. Maybe the man should have taken that as a sign, its one thing to try to get a girl; it’s another thing to get a taken girl. But it’s a whole huge thing of “Warning: Run Away B***h. Danger: Impossible Mission Ahead”, if you’re trying to get a bi-sexual girl who is taken by a girl. But needless to say, the man made a play for her, maybe at first to just be really good friends, but his end game was to be with her in a deeper level. In his mind he knew he needed help this time, someone to act as a wingman like his Chewy to his Han Solo. Yes, a nerd reference, if you don’t get it, then you’re either a girl or living under a rock. So the man enlisted his smoothest player of a friend. His friend had a long history of getting any girl he wanted to get. So the player did what he did best and talked to the bluish girl. He quickly became her friend and gained her trust. He started working on getting plans on all three of them to hang out, so the man could show off his stunning personality. Starting problem was, the man didn’t have a stunning personality. It was…kind of ok. And the icing on the cake was he was too shy to express anything he had. Also, the player’s personality highly outdid the man’s in anytime the three hung out. So in the end, the man’s lack of these essential things was his downfall with the bluish girl. Also not to mention, the bluish girl fell deeply in love, or whatever mushy chick flicks feeling you get from finding your “soul mate”, I think threw up a little bit saying that, with the smooth player. And if you the readers, are a bit confused on “didn’t she have a girlfriend?” well your clever, aren’t you. She didn’t mind dumping her and going back to liking man meat after she thought she had a chance with the player. But the player did have mixed feelings about the whole thing and asked the man what he should do. So the man had to decide, either tells his friend to not be with her and let the bluish be unhappy, or sacrifice any happiness he could have with her and let the player and bluish girl be together. Well the man chose to let his friend make her happy as he once wished he could have done for her. Sounds like a romantic story to tell your kids about right? Well obviously not for the man but you know what I meant and if you didn’t know, well now you know so continue reading. But let me slightly wreck it for you. It’s not till months later when the man had access to the player’s social networking account, which it wasn’t a MySpace account because the player isn’t a pedophile. But it was a different site, no name cause I don’t give out free promotes of products but buy mountain dew, it’s amazing and will slightly kill you slower then energy drinks. “Do the Dew”, more like “Do crack, it’s safer then the Dew but way less fun”.  I’m not endorsing drug use, crack heads are terrible “people”. It’s in quote cause can you really call them people after what they must have done for crack. So back to the ruining the romantic story, there on the site the man did what most people do but only some people will admit to doing, snoop. So being as curious as a cat, he looked at the player’s messages; well curiosity did what it normally does to cats and just say that no satisfaction could bring him back. The man found that the player was telling the bluish girl all the private conversions that he and the man had. Where the man expressed his unedited thoughts about how he thought the friendship was going with the bluish girl. So just to say the obvious, but the bluish girl didn’t like that the man felt that way and she thought it made her out to seem like a b***h, but with a slightly bias comment, it did make her seem like a huge b***h and it can be argued it was rightfully so. After the player revealed those private messages to bluish girl, he also said counter things to make himself look better. So judge it how you must, either the player purposely screwed over the man to get the bluish girl or the player simply misjudged the magnitude of the messages and in the end they didn’t affect the outcome of her falling in love with him instead of the man. But even knowing this information, the man never told the player that he knew what he did nor if he felt the player did it on purpose. Maybe in the end, the player was more like Brutus then Chewy. The man set it all aside because he wanted both of them to be happy and figured it was never meant to be with the bluish girl.

 



© 2011 The old me


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Your references for your "jokes" make my day! I loved this one too... I think this happens to plenty of people... I've done that for my friends but it happens. Eventually we get over it. Eventually we will see whats meant to be. Great writing once again! :))

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I got the star wars joke! And I'm a girl. Gosh so biased. lol jk. Not bad although PLEASE make ur font smaller!

Posted 13 Years Ago


i really liked the nerd reference... i dont like star wars, but it was funny.
oh, and the myspace thing.
classic :)

Posted 13 Years Ago



2
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

707 Views
12 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 22, 2011
Last Updated on April 27, 2011


Author

The old me
The old me

Los Angeles, CA



About
If you notice some of my work is gone, that is because it is. I trimed down to put only a few on the site. Message me if you want to know anything about me. I'm an open book more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Chapter Five Chapter Five

A Chapter by The old me


Chapter Ten Chapter Ten

A Chapter by The old me