Chapter 12

Chapter 12

A Chapter by The old me

Chapter 12: Love

Love can be a great thing. The greatest thing ever to some people. This was the first time the man ever heard this coming from someone he also loved deeply. It was in that moment of the man reading those words from that message that he knew he was happy. It was the first time in a long time since he was happy. No matter if everything was about to end, he would always love her. It’s amazing how three little words, “I love you”, can change a person’s life. Three little words that could make anyone feel good about themselves. Three little words that can make someone more complete. Three little words that no matter what were one of the greatest things that ever could be said. Three little words that said with the people truly meaning it could change the world. Three little words that weren’t little at all. No matter what language you say it in, “I love you”, could last forever, no matter what the future would be like.



© 2011 The old me


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This could easily be a poem or song.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Sweet. "It was in that moment of the man reading those words from that message that he knew he was happy." Here's the perfect example of a place where you could give the story a shot of emotion. SHOW us his reaction; we can infer that he's happy from your words.

Posted 12 Years Ago


it also sucks a kinfe into your soul and heart and kills.



Posted 12 Years Ago


The impact of saying "I love you" is big, just like the way you've properly explained it and conveyed it here.


Posted 12 Years Ago


Very strong. Good chapter with strong sentiment. Those that have loved deeply can relate. Not a puppy love, but a joining of the spirits.

Posted 12 Years Ago


I agree. Its so wonderful to hear those three little words...

Posted 12 Years Ago


i agree completely...

Posted 12 Years Ago


So romantic. I am glad the man has found happiness and has heard those three little words. :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

345 Views
8 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 1, 2011
Last Updated on May 1, 2011


Author

The old me
The old me

Los Angeles, CA



About
If you notice some of my work is gone, that is because it is. I trimed down to put only a few on the site. Message me if you want to know anything about me. I'm an open book more..

Writing