Chapter 13

Chapter 13

A Chapter by The old me

Chapter 13: 3 days

Things continued to go on, but their time was whining down. The two decided to say their goodbyes three days before the woman would leave to go die at the family cabin. The woman started the goodbyes, with her letter to the man:

Woman:

I love you. When I met you I thought it would simply be a fun thing where you wouldn't get to know or have to deal with my condition. I didn't know it was going to be so much more than that... Since I've met you I don't think an hour has gone by without me thinking about you. I haven't ever met anyone like you. You push my boundaries, but never go over them. You made me feel safe. And that's something I needed more than love. When I'm gone, I want you to know that I will still love you in whatever way that is possible. And I want you to have an amazing, full life. You are going to find someone someday, that can be there for you like I can't. You deserve it. If I wasn't forced to say goodbye, I just want you to know I never would. You might not have been my first love, but you will be my last. You made my ending good. I love you baby.

The man responded with:

Man:

You're the most amazing person I ever met, the last few weeks have been the greatest time of my life and I wouldn’t ever trade it or regret falling in love with you. Every day from the beginning I would sit and wait to talk with you, and no matter how bad my day was going over here, talking to you gave me tons of happiness, especially listening about your treats. I consider myself a normal guy, I really don’t make that deep connection with anyone, most of my friends won’t be there in future, and you’re the first person ever, I just never wanted to be without. Even though we never shared a kiss, smile or ever saw your beautiful blushing face, in my mind, I still felt that we never needed it to make us happy. This is the hardest thing ever to write, putting down all my great feelings about you and never able to express them in any other way. To simply put it, I just love you so much, much more than anyone I have ever known, and no matter what, I will always have a place in my heart where I will never stop loving you, as I fight back my tears I just have to realize that we must say goodbye and that I LOVE YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

For the remaining days, the two told each other almost every minute of every day that they loved each other. They wanted to make every second count. The sweetest part of the story in my eyes, the man only ever hear the woman’s voice once, and she only said three words “I love you”


© 2011 The old me


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

In the begining I was wondering what would happen, and I kind of wished I didnt read after chapter 7. becuase this depressed the f**k out of me.

Posted 12 Years Ago


This is so sad...I feel like a broken record, but instead of saying "The man responded with," this chapter would be so much more touching if we could look inside the man's head and feel his emotions as he read her e-mail. I'm sure his heart is torn between happiness at her love and grief at her impending death. There are so many feelings here that you could tap into. Also, in the opening sentence, "Things continued to go on," you could tighten up the language a little, so to speak. "Life continued in its cycle, but every sunset served as a reminder that time was winding down," or something a little more vivid.

Posted 12 Years Ago


i understand why u cant come here now.

Posted 12 Years Ago


I actually almost shed a tear or two, this is touching...
I noticed at the start, the word whining should be winding. But I know you said to ignore grammar problems.
Passionate, romantic, depressing...online love, which I like here...good job

Posted 12 Years Ago


So passionate and romantic, and yet so sad. I love it. :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

A good strong chapter. Check for wording. the first sentence should be time was 'winding' down.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

465 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 2, 2011
Last Updated on May 2, 2011


Author

The old me
The old me

Los Angeles, CA



About
If you notice some of my work is gone, that is because it is. I trimed down to put only a few on the site. Message me if you want to know anything about me. I'm an open book more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Chapter 12 Chapter 12

A Chapter by The old me