Chapter Two: Scream

Chapter Two: Scream

A Chapter by The old me

I scream out at night. I scream for someone to help me. I scream for someone to save me. Why is it when you scream out for help, no one ever answers?

Sleep turns into a blissful wish. As the sleepless hours turn into sleepless days. I wait for my moments to return to my dream world even though it holds my greatest fears. Fears so deep inside me they will never make it to the surface to make me scream ever again.

I play with the dead things in my mind and I play nice with them. The things that may have once been alive in my fucked up reality. But they are long gone now, just like my life or will to live. I want to die. I want to be with her. I want to be with the ones I love. So I do it. I kill myself.

I take some pills and throw a rope over my neck to make sure I finish the job. I hang there, I feel the life of my soul leave me. It’s all over. The fantasy of death hits me. I feel my body bring dragged to hell. A hellish chain is attracted to my foot dragging down. It feels like I’m on an endless free-fall into a warm pit of death.  I feel the warmth of flames hitting my body. I crash to the ground. I feel the brimstone on my face. It cuts it up pretty badly. The blood from my face joins the pools of the fallen before me. I get pulled up to my feet. A man walks up to me. He inspects me. Then sharply pushes a knife into my unguarded chest. I collapse to the ground. The pain is unbearable. I beg for him to stop. I plead. He doesn’t care. He stabs my back. He stabs each of my arms. He stabs each of my legs. It seems like all my blood has left my body.

But I haven’t died. I haven’t passed out. All I do is feel all the pain of every stab. Well at least I think so.

Apparently I finally fall asleep and I’m now waking up from this unpleasant dream world. With dreams like this it makes it hard for me to know what’s real or not. I think I’m deadly insane. Oh well, I need more sleep.

I drift into sleep

I wake up alone in a very blank place that must be my dream world. There is nothing here. I look and look but can’t find anything. I try to call for someone by nothing comes out. No sounds are here. There is really nothing here at all. I’m alone. Just then I realize where I am. I’m in my own hell. Alone. Voiceless. Useless.

I wake up.

I place my hand to my head. Motion it like a gun shooting a bullet into my head. I wonder that one day it actually go off and all the blood of my head will spill on the floor. I guess I can only hope for it.

I stare at the random television static. I always had to have the television on since she passed away. It just comforted me. When I woke up randomly this night, it was static. I changed the channel. Still static. I turn it off. The screen goes black for a second then back to static. I turn it off again. It doesn’t turn off. I look for Madison. She’s not there. I look for the man in the suit. It isn’t there either. I want to freak out about it then I just think to myself that it’s not a big deal. So I just go back to my sleep with all my nightmares.

I fall asleep.

I wake up in a dream world. I’m in a room and in a bedroom that mirrors my own in the real world.  I’m in the bed. I’m lying there, trying to sleep. My eyes are close. I feel a presence in the room. I don’t want to open my eyes. I feel if I open them, something will be there. I just know and feel that there is something or someone on the other side of the bed. I slowly gain up courage to turn to look. I quickly turn over to face my fears. Just then I see the ghost of the one I love. She is dressed in her favorite clothes but she is abnormally pale. She is dead, nothing will ever change that. I stare at her and she stares back. Suddenly she comes towards me and screams, “You couldn’t help me”. And she goes towards me and starts to choke me.

Just then, I wake up.

I look at my ghost in the corner. She shrugs. I go back to sleep.



© 2011 The old me


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Sad of course but in a way, it would really awesome to have one's passed away lover back in their life. It would be a blessing and a curse.

Posted 12 Years Ago


oh my gosh derek... this is so... sad... im still tearing up. like tears. down my face. good job... but still sad and upsetting.

Posted 12 Years Ago


you say 'I' a bit too much...
I like the fact that the names of the chapters are all songs by Avenged Sevenfold :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


that was creepy. Love and hate battling in the gost's mind.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

317 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on June 8, 2011
Last Updated on August 11, 2011


Author

The old me
The old me

Los Angeles, CA



About
If you notice some of my work is gone, that is because it is. I trimed down to put only a few on the site. Message me if you want to know anything about me. I'm an open book more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by The old me


Forgotten Forgotten

A Poem by TJ


Chapter Five Chapter Five

A Chapter by The old me


Chapter Six Chapter Six

A Chapter by The old me