Chapter Three: Almost Easy

Chapter Three: Almost Easy

A Chapter by The old me

My silver tongue that has really saved me all of my life has turned to lead. This causes me to lose my best friend. From that day on I keep everything to myself.

I feel cold liquid hit my hand. I feel it in between my fingertips. I put my fingers in my mouth. It’s blood. I get out of bed and run to the bathroom. I turn on the light and see my face in the mirror. Cool blood is running down it. The blood trickles down to my mouth. It tastes ok. I wash my face and look for the source of the eruption. I can’t find anything. I go back to my room. Within the next few minutes more blood flows out again. I go to block it somehow. I walk back to the bathroom and see in the light that it has covered my hand. The smell of blood just fills the room. It makes me sick. I try to fight the sickness but it explodes inside me. I throw up in the sink. Nothing but blood. I quickly turn on the water to clean it out. I can’t stand to look at it. I clean out the sink and make my way back to my room. I walk through the door. Madison is about to speak but I just hold up my hand and say.

“I’m ok.”

She just nods and walks with me to my bed. We lay down and the blood stays in this time.

When I wake up, there is no blood on me or in the sink; I guess I clean up well. When I’m done checking the bathroom of my last night, I go back to my room.

The room is talking about me or like multiple ghosts talking about me. I sneak in to see my two sides talking.

The world in my head is at war. Gridlock battle between all the good and bad things. Things that want to control my outside actions. I used to care who won but now I just want one side to have control. The divide is killing me.

My bad side is shown in many ways. Its physical image is shown in a tall slim man. It wears a nice black suit most of the time. It stares at me in a red demonic mask, its eyes dark as its soul.

The two sides argue about my well-being. They are walking around my room. Neither of them sees me at first. But when they realize I’m there, Madison leaves. The dark side stays. It or he stares at me.

The red man in the black suit walks up to me and throws me into my bed. I try to jump up and escape but he pins me down. He punches me in the face and I’m not knocked out but I go to sleep.

I wake up in a hospital room. I’m tied down to the bed. I slowly loosen my ties and try to stand. I feel the cold ground on my toes. I start walking outside the room and down the hallway. The walls are white and blank. I peer into an open room. I try to open it but the door is locked. There is a man in a padded room. His head is bowed and he’s on his knees. I slam my hands on the door to get his attention. He doesn’t move. I notice he is in a strait jacket. I look down the hallway and see a key hanging. I walk up to it and grab it. I decide to open the door. I open it and start yelling at him to move. He won’t. I walk up to him and turn him around. I look into his face. It’s me. I take a few steps back. He smiles. The door behind me slams shut, he’s gone.

I wake up.



© 2011 The old me


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Good and creepy. Short chapter though, needs more

Posted 12 Years Ago


Now THAT is some creepy stuff. My greatest fear is being put into your words.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

264 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 8, 2011
Last Updated on August 11, 2011


Author

The old me
The old me

Los Angeles, CA



About
If you notice some of my work is gone, that is because it is. I trimed down to put only a few on the site. Message me if you want to know anything about me. I'm an open book more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by The old me