Chapter Six: Unbound (The Wild Ride)

Chapter Six: Unbound (The Wild Ride)

A Chapter by The old me

I have images of her all the time. Her physical features are all too well inscribed in my mind. The memories, now dead, are stuck in my fucked up mind. Worst part is I can’t release then because then I’ll truly have lost her. I can’t do that ever. I need some air.

I stupidly decide to walk outside late again. I really have a craving for cream soda. So I walk down the cold and windy street. The trees move to their own beat. For once I feel almost calm and have no fear being out here. For whatever reason I have an urge to walk across the street. So I do. But for some reason I don’t look both ways. And the worst part I close my eyes. I have no fear. I walk across with complete ease. I reach the other side and I open my eyes. I’m at some kind of peace. I do it a few times. I’m kind of tempting fate and it doesn’t care. Deep down I want to be hit.

Everyone I know tells me I have lost my mind. I guess the way I act makes it seem like I have. But their reasons are stupid. If they really knew what was going on, they would fear me. Or at least fear what I’m becoming. I don’t talk when I have nothing to say. S**t happens. Nothing bad was said, it was never the case. It was just s**t. Nothing went wrong. I just tick myself off with my own feelings. I just need a good night of no nightmare sleep.

It’s been awhile since I have seen my ghost, Madison. I haven’t seen her since she left in my dream. I start to wonder if what happens in my dream world affect the outside world. Well at least the crazy side of my world.

Everyone ask if I’m ok after she died. I lie. I always lie when life gets tough. I don’t want to deal with my problems.

I lay here on my bed waiting for something to happen. I think I’m waiting for my ghost to come back. I need her comfort, I have got used to it. I think I was dependent on her now. My bedroom door rattles, I stare at it. It swings out. There is the demonic man in the suit. He grins at me. That was the last straw for me. If he had something to do with Madison going away, I would kill him. I roll out of bed and go to pull a bat from under my bed. I go towards him with it. He laughs and says:

“You don’t have the balls.”

Just as he finishes, the bat connects with his head. He goes down pretty easily. I yell at him.

“Where is she?”

He laughs. I hit him in the ribs and yells again.

“Where is she?”

He laughs again. He won’t tell me even if he knew. I decide I would continue with my fun. I swing and swing. His blood spats all over the place. I drag his body to my car and load him in the trunk. I drive to cemetery. I dig myself a hole and unload his body to lay it in. I rebury the terrible overturned earth. I’m so exhausted I fall asleep.

The bright sunny sky wakes me up. I can’t remember where I was or how I got here. When I finally come to, I notice I fall asleep on her grave. My lovely ghost’s home when she wasn’t with me. I sit up to look out in the cemetery. Madison walks up and sits next to me. I speak first.

“Did I get rid of him?”

“I hope so.”

“Where have you been?”

“I just can’t see you all the time. It hurts me to know we can’t be together.”

I grab her and pull her in. I can’t feel her. Our bound maybe broken now.

I go back home too really get some more sleep. Once I arrive and head inside, I follow the blood flows to the bedroom. I walk in and lay down on my soft bed. I embrace my pillow and whisper “I love you.” Then I fall asleep.

I wake up bounded to a chair. The smell of blood and rotting hits my nose. A blonde nurse walks in. I try to look at her face. I can tell it’s a girl and she seems very attractive. I struggle in my bounds to get a good look at her. Suddenly she turns and faces me. It’s her. She stares at me. Then turns and grabs a big needle. I hate needles. I struggle to yell but nothing comes out. She puts a leather piece in my mouth so I can’t yell even if I could. She holds the needle and aims it towards my eye. She says, “I’m sorry.” The needle gets closer to my now tearing eye. I panic and struggle to get from my bounds. It’s so close my eye, I can almost feel it. It just is about to hit the eye.

I wake up.



© 2011 The old me


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow, this is really good! I like it! This is creepy, fun, and addictive at the same time. Nice ending too! I thought it was real, heh. The dream, I mean. Good job and looking forward to the next chapter!

Posted 12 Years Ago


omg this is getting really good cant wait to read more!!!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

232 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 10, 2011
Last Updated on August 11, 2011


Author

The old me
The old me

Los Angeles, CA



About
If you notice some of my work is gone, that is because it is. I trimed down to put only a few on the site. Message me if you want to know anything about me. I'm an open book more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..