Chapter Thirteen: Shock and Aw

Chapter Thirteen: Shock and Aw

A Chapter by The old me

            How did she know about vampires? It was weird for me to know someone else knew about the darkness surrounding us.

“Never mind how I know.” I say. “We need to get out of here.”

“No, we need to find the head one.”

“How many are here?”

“About six I think.”

“Can we take them?”

“I know I can.”

“Ok. Let’s go.”

She grabs her gun with one hand and her machete in the other.

We walk down the hallway into a white room. We see five guys in the corner of the room. We sneak up and just as we are there they see us. Jenny fires hitting two of them, they fall to the floor stunned. I turn and swing hitting one’s arm and it separates from his body, and the rest of him falls to the ground. Jenny swings her machete and connects with the neck of one. Its head rolls on the floor. The final one runs. I toss my machete into its back and it falls to the ground. Jenny runs up to it and beheads it. Walks up to another one she shoot earlier and beheads it. I go and receive my machete. The one armed one runs out and Jenny fires missing it. But I run forward and caught it as it leaves the door. Its head rolls outside the door. She grabs the other one she shot earlier and throws him against the wall. I yell out to her.

“Be careful, bullets don’t work.”

“I know. The bullets are coated in dead man’s blood.”

“Clever,”

She turns her attentions to the vampire.

“Where are Dominick and Torren?”

“I’m not telling you b***h.”

She jabs her knife into him. He screams out in pain.

“That is dead man’s blood on there. Its poison to you monsters. And I’ll keep pumping you with it till you talk.”

“Ok. Stop it. Let me live and tell you.”

“Ok.”

“They will be at 6782 Main St. tomorrow night to turn the final recruits.”

“Thanks for the information.”

She turns to leave.

“What about our deal?”

“Oh yeah.”

She turns to him and swings off his head.

“I don’t make deals with monsters.”

She walks up to me and speaks.

“We it seems I was less than honest with you in a few things.”

“Yeah seems that way.”

“I’ll tell you the truth, but first we need to go somewhere safe.”

“Ok, let’s go to my place.”

We leave and escape to my place. Then once we are there, she tells me the real story and I tell her what I know about these things. She starts.

“Ok, remember when I told you my parents were killed.”

“Yes.”

“Well that’s was true about they didn’t die in an accident. A vampire named Torren killed them. He and his clan have been the one responsible for all these murders. He is building an army. And remember when I told you that I had a brother.

“Yeah.”

“Torren turned him when we were younger. But my brother somehow has enough of his own will power to stop Torren from killing me. After that, Torren, my brother and his clan escaped. And were hidden till these new murders.”

“What are they building an army for?”

“Not sure. This is the closest I have gotten to Torren. I have hunted a lot of these before. Pretty much my whole life. I killed about twenty, not including tonight. How did you know these were vamps?”

“Research. The blood draining and pattern fit.”

“Do you believe in all these supernatural stuff?”

“Yes because of all the proof I have seen.”

“What proof of what?”

“Vampire tonight. Ghosts, werewolves’ ghouls, and Djinns.”

“Really? They are all real too.”

“Yes.”

We stay the rest of the night trading our hunting stories. She stays the night at my place on the couch. We want to sleep through the day to be able to go to that address tomorrow and kill the rest.

I wake up the next night around five. I walk outside my room to the living room. She’s gone. I look around and see a note.

Colt,

I went off to finish my revenge. I didn’t want you to help; I need to do this for myself. I hope I survive but if not I wanted to say that the last few days have been my best of my life, Thank you

Love Jenny.

F**k. I quickly pack up my bag again, adding some lighter fluid. I heard vampire really hate fire too. I go outside to my car. It’s gone. She took it. I run to my side garage. I have an old motorcycle that I stopped driving after I became a responsible adult. I take off in the old dusty bike. I speed to the address and I hope I’m not too late.



© 2011 The old me


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Ooh! Suspense! The part where Jenny was questioning the vampire was confusing...I think adding in Colt's thoughts would help. That way it would be clear that he was just as confused as the reader with what was happening.

Posted 12 Years Ago


ok can you keep on writing!! iwant to know if jenny died or not ! nice chapter by the way1:)

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

272 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 25, 2011
Last Updated on June 25, 2011


Author

The old me
The old me

Los Angeles, CA



About
If you notice some of my work is gone, that is because it is. I trimed down to put only a few on the site. Message me if you want to know anything about me. I'm an open book more..

Writing