Chapter Ten: Blood Thirsty Ice Cream Cone

Chapter Ten: Blood Thirsty Ice Cream Cone

A Chapter by The old me

I go back to my room and Edward is there waiting for me. He speaks.

“Ok Thomas, we really need to talk.”

“Ok, shoot.”

“First, that was no clue kissing my girlfriend.”

“Hey, she kissed me. I just mass murdered a clan of Ewoks to save her; most girls would have done more for me.”

“Well don’t let it happen again.”

“Wait what? The bloody genocide of families of little fuzzy animals or saving your girl?”

 “Don’t ever kiss her again.”

“Ok. She wasn’t even that good.”

“What?”

“I said, go on.”

“Ok. Next, your plant is dead.”

I look at it. “Oh yeah, I forgot these things are like babies, they need water and sunlight.”

“Third, you need to fill out your form so each house can pick out their song and mascot.”

I look at the form

Song: Black and yellow

Mascot: Werebadger

Part on a girl: Breasties

The last question wasn’t on the form but it needed to be asked and answered.

Edward looks at me, “Last time.”

“Oh my god, are you like my wife? What is with all this crap?”

“Well this one is a favor to me. I need you on the full moon in three days, lock me up and make sure I don’t hurt anyone.”

“Well I don’t think people are worried about you when we have lycans in this school but I’ll still help you.”

“Thank you; you are such a good friend.”

I did it because I will get extra credit in my lycan class.

He goes in to hug me but I walk away and head off to class.

I arrive and see Olga and Blair.

We start off badly in night class. We get to the meeting spot and Boba Fett is already drunk. He is fighting a tree and it looks like he is losing. The class watches the thrilling bout tell Boba Fett notices us and says.

“Oh hey class. I didn’t see you there. I was fighting with his douchebag because of I bang his girlfriend.”

One of the students says, “But that’s a tree.”

Boba Fett runs up to him and gets into his face, “That’s what your mom said.”

No one laughs and he notices. “Hey f**k off all of you. Go off and wonder around the forest.”

We get in our group which is only me, Olga and Blair now. Marcus is in jail even though it would seem that Luis is still alive, well actually dead now because of the Grimus. But still, it was the first time that I would agree a black man was wrongly convicted.

We wander around the dark spooky forest. I still have Boba Fett’s spare blaster.

Next we see is very strange. We are kind of near the spot of where the Ewoks attacked us. That when we see a dead ewok being feed on by a yellow teleatumbie. The man sized creature is covered in crimson ewok blood. Its creepy television on its stomach turned to the terrible food channel.

Blair screams out, “Oh my god, it has Rachel Ray on. Ewww.”

Olga cries next to me and I raise my blaster to shoot. I fire hitting it in the face. A rainbow shoots out of it and instead of blood flowing out of it, puppy dogs out.

Sorry, that’s what the girls wished what happened, but in reality, the blaster shoot decapticated the poor thing and a large amount of blood covered the forest ground.

We all run off into the dark. Olga yells out, “I haven’t learned the light spell yet!”

Blair say, “I can try to use my wand.”

I speak up, “Nah its fine I have an Iphone, they have an apps for everything.”

I use my flashlight app and we all meet up. We head back to the class meeting spot.

We arrive back at class meeting spot. We see Boba Fett trying to choke some almost dead or dead hooker. Then he tries to shove her down a rabbit hole while he is yelling out, “Go back to wonderland b***h.” He looked around. “F**k you rabbit stop drinking my vodka.”

The hooker was an overweight black man, so I don’t know how bad Boba Fett was tripping.



© 2011 The old me


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

236 Views
Added on August 21, 2011
Last Updated on August 21, 2011


Author

The old me
The old me

Los Angeles, CA



About
If you notice some of my work is gone, that is because it is. I trimed down to put only a few on the site. Message me if you want to know anything about me. I'm an open book more..

Writing