Chapter Four: Shallow Grave

Chapter Four: Shallow Grave

A Chapter by The old me

A heart monitor that has been on the same beat for the last three and half year, finally changes. It spikes and the alarm in the hospital goes off. She is dazed and confused. She struggles to get up. She looks around and doesn’t know where she is at. She struggles to move her arm but after a while gets the water near her. She can barely do it but she drinks. She hoarsely screams out.

“WAYNE!”

Rose lays there as the doctors come in to see that a woman who has been in a coma for the last three and a half years is now awake.

After years of being alone in her own mind, she is finally able to see, smell, and feel. She has no clue how long it’s been but all she wants to see her love, Wayne.

She spends the few months rehabbing. She asks to see or talk to Wayne every day. But her family wouldn’t allow her. So she just decided to get health and find him.

She looks at her decayed but still good looking body in the mirror. She sees the strange scar down her stomach.

            Somehow by the grace of the gods, while she was in a coma, her heart problem fixed itself and now she was almost in the clear. The heart wall was healed but maybe one day could break again and this time killing her.

            Six months later and she was finally able to leave the hospital. She able to go home and call the number she still had in her memory but her parents took her to their home first.

            Also when she was home, she got a bigger surprise. Something she never thought could or would happen.

But it was the first of many surprises in store. One big one was learning that her best friend was dating her love of her life.



© 2011 The old me


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow... okay wasn't she buried and died? Because he had gone to Chicago at the grave. This is a huge twist on the story, sort of doesn't make since at all in this chapter.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Ahh i hope her heart is okay. At the last sentence i do not think her heart will fully heal because he is with her.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

182 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 25, 2011
Last Updated on August 25, 2011


Author

The old me
The old me

Los Angeles, CA



About
If you notice some of my work is gone, that is because it is. I trimed down to put only a few on the site. Message me if you want to know anything about me. I'm an open book more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..