Camping Equipment, Wuudi Outdoor Camping Pots And Pans Set 2PCS Camping Cookware

Camping Equipment, Wuudi Outdoor Camping Pots And Pans Set 2PCS Camping Cookware

A Story by Dan Pretzer
"

A jaunt down memory lane!

"
Dead Men Don't Walk Nor Do They Talk but They Sure Can Dance

Don't Touch It Like That and Other Fairy Tales

Folding up the tents and driving stakes into the ground to signify my undying loyalty to the lord. I drank the mountain dew direct from the blades of grass that shot up from the earth like small explosions of mirth. I felt quite elated then I knew what I needed to do. Unfold the tents and set up camp again then dig a pit and fill it with punji stakes then cover the punji pit with produce and wait out the night. There I was enjoying roasted tree bark from the gaint redwoods that littered the landscape when I heard a who and I shoved some shells into my sawed off shotgun then hid inside my tent covering my body by zipping up the flap so that only the barrel was visible. It was endless I tell ya... ENDLESS! The who I heard seemed to have found greener pastures then there I was alone in the moonlight looking at dancing shadows from the ever changing set of stars. I thought back to my 3rd grade spelling test that I cheated on by memorizing the preamble to the constiution. I felt fear creep over me when I heard that who again. Time wasn't on my side and never was really but I still kept a sliver of hope that I would get out of this national park without a reprise from those unseen forces out there that seemed to be bent on my demise. To qoute Harry Truman: "What do you mean I could lose a few pounds?! I think you could lose a few jobs! This one for example! Go home and tell your mistress to open her wide as a dam butt for all the world to see!" The fascinating fact behind that qoute was that the guy that he was telling to tell their wife to open her wide as a dam butt for all the world to see was the one who encouraged Truman to drop the big ones on Japan. You never know where a good idea will come from. By This!

Here's what others had to say about this product!

6pence: I've always been an out doorsy kind of character. I heard that some kid killed himself with some blink 182 song on repeat on his stereo. I don't blame him, Hell, I'd do the same thing if that compact disc was stuck in my stereo and no matter how hard I tried to take it apart with a pair of plyers I couldn't make the silly song stop.

Nervous5: I'm getting too old for this.

© 2018 Dan Pretzer


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

46 Views
Added on May 25, 2018
Last Updated on May 25, 2018
Tags: #humor, #whatareyoulookingat

Author

Dan Pretzer
Dan Pretzer

Corpus Christi, TX



About
A ne'er unemployed well b*****d son of a local news anchor that wants to know how to truly die by a hail of gunfire while fleeing the scene of the crime. more..

Writing