Rikkin Awakens

Rikkin Awakens

A Story by Kathryn Jenkins
"

Take a look at one of the biggest keys to the fight against evil in "Tarzinea".

"
The ground shook as the mountain fell apart from the lightning blast. Animals hid in fear hoping to escape the magical blast.
Everything seemed lifeless including his limbs. He slowly opened is eyes. His eyes for the first time in so long looked up at a star filled sky. Rikkin looked around the perimeter while life slowly flowed back into is body.
Rikkin could smell death in the air. “The traitor has awaken” he said. He slowly stood up and walked out into the clearing. His eyes instantly went to an old oak standing in solitude off to the left. Rikkin approached it and placed his hand onto its surface.
He slowly opened his mind to the tree. Rikkin was hoping that it could supply him a location and a year of passing. But, he never got the chance to delve deep enough into its consciousness.
“A little help brother would be greatly appreciated!” Roulle yelled.
Damn, he still has bad timing Rikkin thought.

© 2013 Kathryn Jenkins


Author's Note

Kathryn Jenkins
I am open to all kinds of criticism...especially grammar and spelling. Please enjoy.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

160 Views
Added on September 8, 2013
Last Updated on September 8, 2013
Tags: Tarzinea, Rikkin, fantasy

Author

Kathryn Jenkins
Kathryn Jenkins

Sioux City, IA



About
I am an aspiring writer that has a strong love for the fantasy genres. I have started my blog Dragon Knight Chronicles to help other fantasy lovers like myself to feel inspired and to help them get pu.. more..

Writing