Summer of Youth

Summer of Youth

A Book by UnderagedVWriter
"

Must she be the one to uphold the name of "forgiveness" and "youth"? If only the gods knew that she could never forgive the person her ruined her. The Monster. If only they knew. . .

"

© 2011 UnderagedVWriter


Author's Note

UnderagedVWriter
In this retelling of Greek Gods and modern love, comes a tale of Helen, a young girl who's worst nightmare is Hector, the boy who her family wants her to marry.

Though still at the age of seventeen, Helen faces the biggest secret her family has kept from her for years. She finds out that her "prayers" weren't answered by coincidence and her father didn't die in a battle right after she was born.

Helen finds out her true destiny, being the goddess of youth and of forgiveness. But how can she rule over these qualities if she can't forgive the one boy she will soon betroth? And why must that one boy be so hard to forgive?


(This is a side project that I'm working on. It won't be uploaded as much.)

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

336 Views
Added on November 19, 2011
Last Updated on November 20, 2011
Tags: greek gods, Hede, Helen, love, teen, romance, summer, hate, forgive, youth, forever, life

Author

UnderagedVWriter
UnderagedVWriter

Philadelphia, PA



About
Welcome to the page of where the imagination grows. It crawls from the mind to the fingertips on the keyboard. Fiddling across the letters, creating some magical words that amazes your eyes. A glint s.. more..

Writing