Alone

Alone

A Poem by Sam
"

Feeling very depressed tonight and nobody will answer their phone and I feel all alone.

"
I’m pleading to a god I don’t believe in
Pleading for this feeling to go away
When all I seem to do is fade away
For I am nothing and all alone

© 2022 Sam


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I live alone. I have times when it would be nice to be with someone but I try not to dwell on it. There is certainly a possibility you have a mental illness that should be treated. But what if you don't? What if you're ruminating on it too much. Please remember this. People have suffered from loneliness for generations. You're not nuts. :)

Posted 1 Year Ago


Pleading in disbelief won't help. Belief in the unbelievable is definitely not going to help. Comfort in solitude can be had when you're sad knowing that we poets think you're rad! And you just need to post a poem for relief from your lonely grief.

It's been awhile since I've been around to you. No surprise you're not writing about fluffy clouds and singing hearts. Let's see what you have been writing.....

Posted 1 Year Ago


A terrible feeling to have, a mood swing of such depression that you will allow yourself to pray to someone you don’t believe in….the fee,I g of being nothing and alone is so very sad….honest emotions.
Best
B.

Posted 1 Year Ago


"Pleading for this feeling to go away
When all I seem to do is fade away"
These line have a certain rhythm about it, like it could be sung. The feeling of nothingness is like a big hole inside of us just gnawing at our insides. Just to shrink this hole so we feel like we are worth it again.

Posted 1 Year Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

79 Views
4 Reviews
Added on April 21, 2022
Last Updated on April 21, 2022
Tags: sad, mental health, depression, misc, life, poem, poetry, everyone

Author

Sam
Sam

NC



About
Hey there! My name is Sam and I'm a college graduate who is from North Carolina. I mainly write sad poetry and poetry that is about personal issues I have dealt with. Enjoy! more..

Writing
Consumption Consumption

A Poem by Sam


Despair Despair

A Poem by Sam