Feel to be Free

Feel to be Free

A Poem by Drew
"

The beginning of a poem. Haven't finished it yet.

"
Previous Version
This is a previous version of Feel to be Free.



Not even poetic imagery can begin to describe my misery.
Suffering and pain not yet physical, but only because the blade I hold in my hand is too dull.
New pressed hard against my skin, trying to let out the sorrows trapped within.

© 2010 Drew


Author's Note

Drew
Alright so this is the beginning of a poem. I thought of it this morning as I was cutting grass haha.



Reviews

so much how i feel, you're not alone. this is so wonderful, and so sad. you're talented.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Oh my gosh..... that was seriously touching and heartbreaking.. if you need to talk about this you should totally message me I guess we do have one thing in common...

Posted 13 Years Ago


i think this should end like this... "then i died, the end"
lol.... you know, cause it was coming anyways.. (:
but all in all, i liked this..just because i love anything
that talks of some type of murder/suicide. (:
good poem. (:

Posted 13 Years Ago


the idea isn't original enough to be striking in the context expressed imo.
and that pretty much says it all. strive for structure, originality and reduce as much of the wording as you can. i believe you can turn this into a really effective poem with more effort in the dynamic-scape..you're a great writer, keep it up.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

4 Views
Added on June 1, 2010
Last Updated on June 1, 2010
Tags: drew, knife, blade, suicide, depressed, sad, alone, pain, suffering, sorrow

Author

Drew
Drew

MA



About
I'm a laid back guy, easy to talk with, like having fun and partying. Just started writing a little. Please read my stuff and give me honest feedback. Thanks a lot. more..

Writing
Departed Departed

A Poem by Drew


Change. Change.

A Poem by Drew