The many Wonderful Benefits of Traveling the world alone

The many Wonderful Benefits of Traveling the world alone

A Story by Dr Hanna Rhee
"

You can gain plenty of things by travelling far and wide. World travels are the best incidences where you get to develop new friends and explore new horizons.

"

You can gain plenty of things by travelling far and wide. World travels are the best incidences where you get to develop new friends and explore new horizons. By travelling you come face to face with new culture, language, history and background that you have never met before. Globetrotting is unique experience interlaced with freedom and happiness and it is not a male bastion any more, as brave and free women like Dr. Hanna Rhee have taken the challenge to explore exotic world destinations. Here are the top benefits of world travelling on your own.


Improves communication and social skills


The prime benefit of travelling the world is that you come across language and culture that are not used widely around the world. You learn to communicate with the natives and learn about their culture and mannerisms. This is a unique experience because you get to delve into unknown frontiers.


Enables you to see new landscapes


Travel destinations around the world are not the same, as they differ from demography, land, atmosphere, climate and topography. You get the chance to see new landscapes, vegetation, mountains, hills, rivers, cities and their unique architecture.


Freedom and peace of mind


Travel disconnects you from your routine world and connects you temporarily to another world where you are a free bird. This obviously brings peace to your mind and you forget your household and work worries for a few days or weeks and spend a carefree lifetime under a free sky.


Broaden your perspective


In travelling, you connect with different culture, people and customs and forget to prejudice, bias, and think narrowly. You simply can’t afford to be any of these in a foreign land and the various culture and societies will ensure that you hugely broaden your perspective about people and countries. This will help you to think judiciously and judge things from different angles.


Gain Original ideas and creative thoughts


You get more creative when you come out of your shell and globetrotting certainly allows your mind to get new ideas. Breaking out of your routine lifestyle will trigger off ideas that never came to your mind before and you can become highly creative in whatever you do. Dr. Hanna Rhee is a prime example of the phenomenon because she is not only a world traveller but also a creative designer who makes an exotic line of clothing for women.


Helps you overcome uncertainty


In world travel, you find yourself in situations where you are stuck just because your plan did not work. This will allow you to cope with the circumstances and face uncertainties of life with boosted confidence. 

Boosts confidence levels

Solo women travellers are rare, but a rare breed of women have set out to erase the myth as their predecessors have found increased confidence levels in globetrotting. Women have always looked up to men to take them to foreign lands, but the present scenario is not like that anymore, as the fairer sex has gained in confidence.

It is immensely fun

Lastly, it is immense fun because in world travel you think that you can do any crazy thing and get away with it. Truly so, because you feel free and immune from local restrictions and social hurdles irrespective of what age or gender you belong to. 

© 2019 Dr Hanna Rhee


Author's Note

Dr Hanna Rhee

Dr Hanna Rhee is a doctor of medicine. She is a consultant, social worker, adviser & an author as well. Dr Hanna Rhee has deep knowledge & experience as a family doctor.


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

6846 Views
Added on September 25, 2018
Last Updated on March 15, 2019
Tags: Dr. Hanna Rhee, Doctor, Doctor of Medicine, General Medicine, Family Practice, General Practice, Dr. Hanna Rhee USA

Author

Dr Hanna Rhee
Dr Hanna Rhee

Gridley, CA



About
Dr. Hanna Rhee is a doctor of medicine, She is an expert family doctor. Dr. Hanna is working tirelessly to offer her services to people of all age group. Dr. Hanna expertises in Check-ups, Heartburn, .. more..

Writing