SCI IVF Hospital - Dr Shivani Sachdev Gour

SCI IVF Hospital - Dr Shivani Sachdev Gour

A Story by Dr Shivani Sachdev Gour
"

SCI IVF Hospital is a brand new, state-of-the-art IVF Centre located at Kailash Colony, South Delhi started in 2009.

"
SCI IVF Hospital is a brand new, state-of-the-art IVF Centre located at Kailash Colony, South Delhi started in 2009. It provides comprehensive fertility services to both male and female patients as per the Government of India Guidelines and Policies. SCI IVF Centre is a unit of SCI Healthcare and is ISO 9001:2008 accredited.

SCI IVF Hospital, Founder & Director Dr Shivani Sachdev Gour has experienced more than 20years of infertility services. Dr. Shivani Gour completed her graduation and specialty training in Gynaecology and Obstetrics from Mumbai. She worked and trained in IVF for four years in the UK at Hammersmith Hospital, London and the Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh, Scotland.

Our dedicated team of doctors, medical professionals and support staff have had the honor of assisting in the birth of more than 1200 babies by surrogacy to Indian and International parents. No matter how hard you have tried, or what you have been through, we are here to support and guide you with every step of life’s most important journey, the creation of your family. All the photos of babies and families on this website had our help. Let us help you make your dream of a family become a reality.

© 2021 Dr Shivani Sachdev Gour


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Can't be much of a hospital if they can't afford to advertise, and have to spam a writer's site with crap like this, listed as a "story." But since it is called a story, we have to assume the claims made are fiction.

Posted 2 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

24 Views
1 Review
Added on October 15, 2021
Last Updated on October 15, 2021
Tags: IVF Hospital

Author

Dr Shivani Sachdev Gour
Dr Shivani Sachdev Gour

New Delhi, India, India



About
SCI IVF Hospital is a brand new, state-of-the-art IVF Centre located at Kailash Colony, South Delhi started in 2009. It provides comprehensive fertility services to both male and female patients as pe.. more..