Page Four, Crowning of the Kings

Page Four, Crowning of the Kings

A Chapter by dteice
"

As written by the prophet, Eselia

"
HASA created DREYZ and RHIOS who created LEOB who created Joolas. Joolas claimed to be higher than the Shiro. HASA defeated Joolas and sealed him into the demon tree. To show the man of all planes and the living demons in the first and the fallen demons in the seventh, HASA created rules. The nine Shiro who were wanted (which excluded SHULKIN who was unwanted) would be crowned a king or queen. HASA placed a rown on his head of divine metals with a jewel in the center. the jewel in the center held his home of the Void within. This was designate that all belonged to him for everything lay in his home and he possessed his home on his crown. From this divien metal, HASA also crafted a sceptor for his hands only that showed the wielder all knowledge that is or was or would be. From the same materials he crafted a crown for his wife, RHEA. A sceptor made for her which controled all worlds and stars. Next were the daughter and siblings of HASA. Golden crowns were crafted for ZEB, RHIOS, and LESLAS. A sceptor to control the storms to ZEB, a sceptor of death to RHIOS, and a sceptor of life to LESLAS. To NIX, who was the son of HASA, was given the only silver crown. A sceptor of nature which lives ad dies was given to NIX. To the spouses of the siblings to HASA were bronze crowns. To DREYZ was given the sceptor of the damned. JAZE was granted the sceptor of the elements. LEOB was the last to be crowned. HASA gave to him a crown of iron. A sceptor of beginnings and of creation was given to LEOB. Because LEOB was the father of Joolas, HASA rusted the crown of LEOB as punishment. All who had a bronze crown were greater than those with rust. All of those with silver were greater than those with bronze. All of those with gold were greater than those with slver. And all of those with Divine metals were greater than those with gold. This is the crowning of the kings as written by the prophet, Eselia.


© 2011 dteice


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

113 Views
Added on March 25, 2011
Last Updated on March 25, 2011
Tags: Crowning of the Kings, Eselia, prophet Eselia, Shiro


Author

dteice
dteice

Elwood, NE



About
I'm a writer, nuff said :/ Teen, Senior in high School i write to waste time in this dull isntitute of learning... more..

Writing
Jax, the Demon Jax, the Demon

A Chapter by dteice