Jello.

Jello.

A Poem by Kirsty Lee
"

Not really a poem, just a bit of writing I felt like adding.

"
He didn't eat his jello with a spoon. Instead he squeezed the plastic between his fingers, causing the sweet gelatin to bubble out, stretched to almost splitting. His tongue felt at the edges, digging down like a hyperactive sperm into an egg. Finally the jello gave way and grotesque slurping sounds emitted whilst he sucked. When he was done bits of the filmy strawberry flavor clung to his chin, and his tongue, red with the mark of his final product swiped out to catch them.
It was disgusting, but I could not stop staring.

© 2010 Kirsty Lee


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow, I like jello... hell it's the only thing that I can make without burning. I don't know what to say about this except that you made a very interesting obsevation.

Posted 13 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
.
"It was disgusting, but I could not stop staring."
~wow~ this is like an exercise in a mental photograph~
and "I could not stop staring/well reading"
~this is surreal and just intriguing...very original & intuitive!!!

:)

Posted 13 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Bee
A simple thing like eating jello made into entertaining, sexy and somewhat mysterious activity... :) Keep it up

Posted 13 Years Ago


It's just so disturbingly funny and so well described you can actually picture sssing someone do it.

Posted 13 Years Ago


This is a vivid write that was so intriguing to read through.. and read again! Would love to see you write more prosetry, we'll call it... short stories and more. Thanks for sharing this piece!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

390 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on September 1, 2010
Last Updated on September 3, 2010
Tags: jello, disgusting, sperm, food

Author

Kirsty Lee
Kirsty Lee

Lost in, NY



About
I am a little eccentric, wild if you must, and terribly blunt. Yet, underneath all the smiles and hyper bubbly exterior; I am very sweet. I love to relax the day away with a good book. To be by .. more..

Writing
Dead Trees Dead Trees

A Story by Kirsty Lee


Chapter One. Chapter One.

A Chapter by Kirsty Lee



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Autumn Autumn

A Poem by Jola


Rescue Me Rescue Me

A Poem by Lilly