doomsday

doomsday

A Stage Play by dumbo
"

it is a song about a guy singing about his dog

"
               somethin very strange,life has rearranged.thought i was trippin now i’m thinking it’s my great dane.things are out of place,i can’t seem to trace who put these pictures of scooby up on my myspace.either someones messing with my head or else i’m living in a thrilla.he’s either man’s best friend or a cold blooded killa.like i found it odd that time i forgot to walk him.next day i woke up and found a severed cat head on my pillow.i’m hopin it’s a dream.it’s all i can do to keep my wits.i swear he walks upright ‘till i look then he quits.i try to feed him what and when he wants.but it ain’t good enough ‘cause someone swapped my cheerios with his kibbles and bits.theres too much going on for this to be coincidental.he pooped on my favorite chair and i don’t think it was accidental.i’m pretty sure he drugs me every night now ‘cause when i’ll go to sleep it’s in my room but then i wake up in his kennel.i’ve tried to get him fixed to no avail.he holds me with his mouth and then he whips me with his tail.he eats all my food.when he’s in the mood.and when i’m in the shower,he takes photos of me in the nude.i think he’s playin mind games trying to make me lose my sanity.i know that dogs don’t talk but i swear he keeps using profanities.it’s getting to the point now where i’m fearing for my family.cause i believe that doomsday’s discovered the dark side of humanity.

               instead of sit and stay,he does a different kind of trick.he runs illegal betting rings of pit bulls v.s. michael vick.i hit him with the newspaper for chewing on my coat and then he grabbed the paper out my hands and shoved it down my throat.i forgot to flush and he told me to come here a minute.he grabbed the back of my neck and stuck my nose down in it.i was kinda worried ‘cause i thought he’d chased my neighbors cat.he didn’t chase him.he just shot him with a gat.everybody be suspectin he’s a killa but no one will say.the mailman’s been missing for 27 days.the dog catcher tried to take him down,but doom’s retaliated.one quick flick of his tail and he was decapitated.listen what i’m sayin.now my hair is grayin.last time i told him to play dead,his teeth he was displayin.he said no.you instead,and i’m all like,”you want me to play dead.”he growled and said,”yeah,only without the playin.so now i’m in a bind.about to lose my mind.i gotta watch my back or else he’ll sneak up from behind.this dog just isn’t right.i’m fearing for my life.he has a bone he whittled down into a butchers knife.he’s comin round the corner and he’s layin down his ears.i haven’t been this frightened since i dated britney spears.it’s down to me and him and i just gotta find a way,but i have a bad feeling this dog could be my doomsdayyyyyyy.

© 2010 dumbo


Author's Note

dumbo
ignore grammar problems

My Review

Would you like to review this Stage Play?
Login | Register




Reviews

Hha Nice!
I Like It!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

288 Views
1 Review
Added on September 11, 2010
Last Updated on September 11, 2010
Tags: dogs, doomsday, music, song

Author

dumbo
dumbo

riverbank, CA



About
im eleven more..

Writing
the fight the fight

A Chapter by dumbo


the fight the fight

A Chapter by dumbo