7th Grade

7th Grade

A Chapter by Mudkipz

Over the summer before 7th grade, Melissa developed a little crush on Floyd, but he didn't like her back in that way.

 

When he told her that, she cried, but then she eventually got over it. She still likes him anyways.

 

Ever since she told him that, they got into a little fight about it. They haven't talked to much or hung out at all since then.

 

Towards the end of the year, Floyd got a tiny crush on her.

 

Melissa found out from a friend because he told them how he felt about her.

 

It seemed from there they could talk again, but Floyd was shy and Melissa was just plain confused.

 

In the halls, he gave her smiles, and they tried to talk, but their friends at the time did'nt like that.

 

So they just stayed like that for the rest of the year.

 

Although there was this one night at a hotel pool when they talked a little....



© 2010 Mudkipz


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

95 Views
Added on April 27, 2010
Last Updated on April 27, 2010


Author

Mudkipz
Mudkipz

Somewhere....., IL



About
Well,I made this account for my friends in school to see my writing,since I want them to know I'm a writer. I am 13,my birthday is November 23rd,and I am a Saggitarius. I like to write,play game.. more..

Writing
Bon Voyage! Bon Voyage!

A Book by Mudkipz


Summer Sun Summer Sun

A Chapter by Mudkipz