As she Cuts Herself

As she Cuts Herself

A Chapter by Mudkipz

Of course, Lily Mournings was sitting at the curb of the sidewalk by the schoolyard, cutting herself with a knife.

 

Yup. You guessed it. She cut herself to feel better.

 

It didn't work, she felt more depressed at every cut, but just couldn't stop.

 

Hank Grundy, one of her friends she didn't talk to much now, was sitting inside at a lunch table. He had chocolate brown hair, and light brown eyes.

 

He was sitting with Tony Brandy, who had blonde hair, the body of a model, the football star, and ice blue eyes. Beside him was Riley Fadley, dirty blonde hair, fair skin, freckles, braces, and black, wire-framed glasses.

 

He was secretly looking at her with a worried expression on his face. he didn't know what was going on with her, but wanted to know and just couldn't bring himself to it. All he wanted now was to help her.

 

But, back to the outside. Her other "friends", who were gossipping at the benches, not giving her a second glance.

 

All except for Delilah Louper, and June Saunder.

 

Delilah had strawberry blonde hair, green braces, pale skin, and blue eyes. June had light brown hair and hazel eyes.

 

They wanted to go over to her, more than anything really, but the topic they were in "prevented" them from going over.

 

That topic was Chad Horton. Blonde hair, dark brown eyes. He was the typical jock, but very smart, open, and honest. Also trustworthy. The perfect guy really, and he secretly liked Lily.

 

He never told anyone, in fear of losing all his fame with the other girls.

 

So basacially, Deliliah and June thought Chad was more important than their friend fallen into depression, Chad didn't want to lose his fame over the girl he liked, Tony and Riley didn't notice or care, and Hank wanted to help really badly but he honestly didn't know how to, or couldn't.

 

So Lily was basacially stuck in a jam.

 



© 2010 Mudkipz


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

90 Views
Added on August 18, 2010
Last Updated on August 18, 2010


Author

Mudkipz
Mudkipz

Somewhere....., IL



About
Well,I made this account for my friends in school to see my writing,since I want them to know I'm a writer. I am 13,my birthday is November 23rd,and I am a Saggitarius. I like to write,play game.. more..

Writing
Bon Voyage! Bon Voyage!

A Book by Mudkipz


Summer Sun Summer Sun

A Chapter by Mudkipz