Heartbroken

Heartbroken

A Story by Mudkipz
"

How Reese's heart got broken.

"

 I don't know why it had to be then, but it happened.

 I was outside my school, after the final bell had rung, waiting for my friend who always walked home with me. She apparently was taking her sweet time today, I had already been waiting for 5 minutes.

 So, as I'm standing there, I see my friend come out of the door, walking towards me with a huge smile on her face. In the other direction, a gang of boys were heading towards me.

 I was walking to my friend to hopefully avoid the boys going towards me, as one of them said to me, "Hey Reese, we need to talk to you for a second."

 I groaned, then asked, "What now?" as I saw about 6 boys surrounding me.

 Johnathon Klyde turned to face me and asked, "Is it true that you like Rylie Sanders?"

 I was afraid they were going to ask that. I stayed silent and noticed the boys around me were glaring.

 I finally said, "No way! He talks s**t about me and I've been through so much crap with him that I'd be really fucked up to like that jackass right now!"

 I finally noticed Rylie looking at us and then I instantly regretted what I said right then and there.

 Rylie gave me a dirty look and said, "Oh, so that's how it is!"

 Tears were welling up in my eyes as my feelings for him returned, then I said, "No, it's not like that!"

 He replied, "Don't talk to me!" then he stormed off as he saw his dad's car.

 Ryan then said, "Boy Rylie, you sure have a mouth!"

 Then, Luke said, "Nice going guys...."

 That's when I bolted, crying my eyes out.

 

 

 

 

© 2010 Mudkipz


Author's Note

Mudkipz
Could this be a good story intro?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

241 Views
Added on August 27, 2010
Last Updated on August 27, 2010

Author

Mudkipz
Mudkipz

Somewhere....., IL



About
Well,I made this account for my friends in school to see my writing,since I want them to know I'm a writer. I am 13,my birthday is November 23rd,and I am a Saggitarius. I like to write,play game.. more..

Writing
Bon Voyage! Bon Voyage!

A Book by Mudkipz


Summer Sun Summer Sun

A Chapter by Mudkipz