Random Pandom 365 24 7

Random Pandom 365 24 7

A Poem by dev

There are things in my mind I wouldn't like to find.
My existence is defined by the emptiness inside the hollowness of mine.

Empty spaces is all I see.
Fill them or kill them,
it's only a dream.
Create a space of your own and never believe, and emptiness itself will have an occupancy.
No, I don't think I know,
whatever it is that you are trying sow, in the brains of the kids and their free floating souls.
Let them know it's OK to be cold, its OK to grow. It's no different even when you are old. Let it unfold, the truth that is randomness that engulfs us all.
You will be dead soon kid, your children will cry as they try to feel a presence in your absence something that never exists.

It's OK to be morbid, if it's not done seriously. Seriousness will set you free. It won't. It will accompany you through depths then turn around and you are dead. It's all seriousness now you see, and sincerity.

Those are the troubles of my future. My past is glorious and so f*****g full of me. I wish it was something else, but something without a difference. The conclusion would be the same, it's me and my shame. Shame that no one else can see, at something I must be. something I believe. Me. Something that I shouldn't have to be.

I don't need another life, there aren't things I would like to try. I lived it and went through the occupants, the emptiness. It's not me, I don't need changing. That's the tragedy, the blessing of me. It's my existence, a baby's need to pretend. it's my existence, something I could never consent. it's the existence of us generally, that confuses me.

© 2018 dev


Author's Note

dev
Ignore everything, everywhere, forever.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Solemn, cold, seemingly unfeeling but full of feeling in the same right. An overstimulated and raw sense of smothered existence. In a state of being like this...the only way out is up. Head toward the light (Cheesy, totally cheesy, i know). But a smothered seeds only recourse is to grow towards the light.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Solemn, cold, seemingly unfeeling but full of feeling in the same right. An overstimulated and raw sense of smothered existence. In a state of being like this...the only way out is up. Head toward the light (Cheesy, totally cheesy, i know). But a smothered seeds only recourse is to grow towards the light.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

126 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on April 23, 2018
Last Updated on April 23, 2018

Author

dev
dev

Writing
Blame You Blame You

A Poem by dev


sharp sharp

A Poem by dev