Wit & Wisdom - September 1st 2014

Wit & Wisdom - September 1st 2014

A Chapter by dw817
"

Mental disorders, which one are you diagnosed with ? (more)

"

Press CTRL = (equals) to increase the page size and CTRL - (minus) to decrease the page size

  W&W September 1st 2014   

  

Want to read this in a different language ?
Change the TO field to your own country after going
HERE

[ CHOOSE A DIFFERENT SET ]


01. MENTAL DISORDERS:

Diagnosed with Depression:
+ Are usually smarter than the average person.
+ Have a better perspective of the world.
+ See situations more realistically.

Diagnosed with ADHD:
+ Thrive in disruptive situations.
+ 3 times more likely to form their own business.
+ Embrace adventure.
+ Adapt at multi-tasking.

Diagnosed with OCD:
+ Higher level of determination.
+ Naturally good memory.
+ Double as compelled to learn new things.

Diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder:
+ Four times as capable in art.
+ Intense creativity level.
+ Increased ability in observing.

Diagnosed with Anxiety:
+ High levels of empathy and able to understand others pain and joy easier.
+ Understand things on deeper level.
+ Double strong levels of intuition accuracy.


02. It's a beautiful thing when a career and a passion come together.


03. I'd socialize, but it gets in the way of just being at home and doing what I want.


04. Beware of the half truth. You may have gotten hold of the wrong half.


05. Wednesday says, "I'll stop wearing black when they make a darker color."


06. Knowing your family so well you can tell who's coming down the stairs by the sound of their footsteps.


07. When I see lovers' names carved into a tree I don't think it's cute. I just think it's strange how many people take knives on a date.


08. Denial, Anger, Bargaining, Depression, and Acceptance. The five stages of waking up.


09. Be with someone who is proud to have you.


10.

There are 5 types of fear.
1: terror.
2: panic.
3: 14-missed calls from your Mom.
4: username or password is incorrect.
5: we need to talk.


11. Why do teenage girls travel in odd numbered groups ? Because they can't even.


12. Why worry ? If you've done the very best you can, worrying won't make it any better.


13. If school isn't a place to sleep, then home isn't a place to study.


14. I'd take a Nerf bullet for you.


15. When you marooned me on that godforsaken spit of land, you forgot one very important thing, mate: I'm Captain Jack Sparrow.


16. I'm sorry, but I only date fictional characters. In my head.


17. Book hangover: Inability to start a new book because you're still living in the last book's world.


18. Come out of the masses. Stand alone like a Lion and live your life according to your own Light.


19. I'm shy at first, but once I'm comfortable with you, get ready for some crazy.


20. Life may knock the wind out of you, but never let it knock the WIN out of you.


21. Breakups can hurt, but losing someone who doesn't respect and appreciate you - that's actually a gain, not a loss.


22. Let her sleep, for when she wakes, she will move mountains.


23. In 1997, 685 kids in Japan were rushed to hospitals after an intense Pokemon episode caused dizziness, vomiting, and seizures.


24. I know what I bring to the table. So trust me when I say I'm not afraid to eat alone.


25. No one ever asked me today, how I was doing.



26. SCIENCE:

If it's green or wriggles, it's biology.
If it stinks, it's chemistry.
If it doesn't work, it's physics.
If you see stars, it's astronomy.
If it has faults, it's geology.
If it's incomprehensible, it's mathematics.
If it doesn't make sense, it's either economics or psychology.


27. I hate when the debit/credit card reader at the checkout asks if the amount is okay ? No - no it's not. I want it all for a dollar.


28. When you wish upon a star - you're a few million light-years late. The star is already dead by the time you see it. Just sayin'.


29. Well aren't you just a fun filled little lollipop triple dipped in psycho !


30. When someone says, "I forgot to eat." I think you must be a special kind of person. I plan my entire day around eating.


31. Rain does not excuse you from band practice. Only your death will.

32. I would leave my house more often if it wasn't always so people outside.


33. When a kid insults you and says, "Just kidding," but you know they really meant it.


34. My business isn't your business; so unless you're my thong, don't be up my a*s.


35. If people are so happy you are not in their life anymore, then why are they still so worried about what you are doing ?


36. Drawing an arrow at the bottom of the paper just to make sure the teacher knows to flip over your homework page.


37. Those who stir the trouble pot should have to lick the spoon !


38. And the bird outside says, "So it's 4:30am and you're trying to sleep ? Let me sing you the song of my people."


39. I love cleaning up messes I didn't make ... so I became a Mom.


40. You are my favorite HELLO and my hardest GOODBYE.


41. If my job sucked any harder than it does already now, I'd orgasm.


42. MI constantly wake up at 3am on my nights off because my stomach thinks it's time for lunch.


43. You're speaking during my favorite part of this song, and that makes me homicidal.


44. You know a woman is mad when she starts off her sentence with, "I just find it funny how," because there's a 99% chance she did not find it amusing at all.


45. Get up. Complain. Wish away. Bargain. Push off. Melt down. Mumble. Curse. Go to work.

46. Pretending to read your Birthday card after they money has already fallen out of it.


47. It will end in tears.


48. I wish common sense was more common.


49. My dream job is not needing one.


50. What if like, there's a ghost or spirit or whatever that has a crush on you but you can't see them and don't know they're there.

They do little things for you throughout the day that you just kinda pass off as normal things in life.

Like they help you regain your balance before you fall, that warm fuzzy feeling in your face before you fall asleep is just them giving you a long and loving goodnight kiss.

They love you - and you may not even know it ...





Which of these can you relate to ?

See you next time with 50 more ...

Return back HOME


  You are Earth Visitor #   




© 2014 dw817


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow, I certainly appreciate the purposeful pluses of the disorders in number 1. We should appreciate everyone and value their skills!

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

dw817

9 Years Ago

I think everyone may qualify for at least one of those above. Me ? Maybe 2 or more. I sometimes wond.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

628 Views
1 Review
Added on September 1, 2014
Last Updated on September 1, 2014
Tags: davidw, mental disorders, depression, ADHD, OCD, bipolar disorder, anxiety, socialize, half truth, take a knife, denial, anger, bargaining, acceptance, be proud, terror, panic, why worry, study at home

Wit & Wisdom


Author

dw817
dw817

Fort Worth, TX



About
more..

Writing