FB3-06 "A Very Sick Game"

FB3-06 "A Very Sick Game"

A Chapter by dw817
"

Buford raised his voice, "People, this is going to be an ALL-NIGHT party with Dev as our 'special' guest of honor. The rules to this game are posted on both the inside and outside of the bathroom."

"

PRESS CTRL = (EQUALS) TO INCREASE THE PAGE SIZE AND CTRL 0 (ZERO) TO RESET THE PAGE SIZE

       
 


Want to read this in a different language ?
Change the TO field to your own country and after going
HERE





F U T U R E   B A R R I E R
( The 3rd Novel )
Secret Technology, Unrequited Love, Absolute Vengeance

© March 2017 Written by David Wicker
Please do not reprint without permission



 CHAPTER 6 - "A Very Sick Game"
[ CHOOSE A DIFFERENT CHAPTER TO READ ]


* * *

This chapter is Rated: TEEN


To break the awkward silence, someone started singing off-key by the bathroom door.


Once it was understood what the song was, everyone joined in.


Katrina rubbed my back hoping I would add my voice. Obviously I didn't feel like singing at the moment.


Then I could hear it loud and clear, "Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday dear De-ev ! Happy Birthday to you !"


The candle was getting exceedingly warm on my face and I couldn't pull back any further. Finally I blew out the candle and found myself coughing because the smoke from the candle went right up my nose. Everyone cheered and clapped but Katrina reached in to remove the plate as I was obviously choking on the smoke from it and couldn't pull back enough away.

She returned the cake back to the bowl minus the candle and after a moment of expectant silence she said, "C'mon, Dev. Take a bite. It's yummy !"

I looked to her incredulously, my eyes turning into saucers, "You have got to be kidding me !"

She smiled wickedly. Nope, she wasn't kidding. She wanted me to lean over and take a bite of my Birthday cake right out of the toilet bowl on the floating plate. I wasn't going to do this. I just sat and stared as the slice started twirling slowing counter-clockwise again, my brain spinning quite similarly trying to think of a way out of this.

"Maybe he's not hungry ?" Katrina offered after seeing I wasn't going to touch it, and she stepped back so Buford get could closer.

"Little dude," he began in a tone of confidence, "you had better eat your cake because it's all the 'good' food you'll be getting for the night, if you take my meaning." and he laughed cruelly.

I understood him perfectly. I was never filled - so deeply - with rage right now. I felt my shoulders shake and tremble in my despair but I concentrated for a moment and stopped them. He understood me too.

"That's fine." he said quietly, and removed the plate with the slice of cake to toss in the trash. He then stood back up to address the crowd around me.

He raised his voice, "People, this is going to be an ALL-NIGHTER party with Dev as our 'special' guest of honor this time. The rules to this event are clearly posted on both the inside and outside of the bathroom door. This is the ONLY bathroom in the house."

"Anyone NOT following the rules or attempting to free Dev before the night is done will be asked to leave the party, or WORSE, it may happen to YOU if you challenge these rules !" and he pointed in a circle threateningly.

There was some mock-scared oohs and laughter on that last one. He continued and it was obvious his voice took a darker tone, "If you don't want to be part of this, then you need to leave our celebration now. Thank you for attending. There won't be a problem with this."

A half a dozen people did in fact step out of the bathroom with disgusted looks on their face and a moment later I heard the front door open and close again, hard to hear with the booming music.

Well at least some people thought this was a truly sick game, or maybe they thought it was just going to be for a few minutes, and not a serious criminal event as it was going to be now and had better things to do with their time.

"Those of you deciding to stay," he added in a voice that promised reward, "will be treated to all the beer, soda, liquor, pizza, cake, sandwiches, chips, ice-cream, and candy you can eat and drink all through the night !"

"We have a secondary guest room where you can watch a collection of action and scary movies, we have dance music of all kinds in the living room, and I've got 3 computers hooked up in my bedroom with video-games and of course unlimited access to the internet !"

There was thunderous applause to that offering.

He then held a hand up for silence, "Since this party goes on till morning, I hope you all brought bedrolls with you. If you get tired, just find a place in the house to crash. But I can't promise you won't get messed with in the night, but that's just a risk you'll have to take !"

There was some laughter to that statement. He then he stood up straight and jumped in mid-air stamping both feet hard to the tiles on the bathroom floor which caused me to shake in fear for a moment.


He then held his hands up to the ceiling making a V-sign of victory with both as I craned my neck back to watch him, "This is the official, the one and only ALL-NIGHTER people, 3rd year running !"


* * *


Still in this pose he added, "The celebration ends at 8am tomorrow morning, which is 13 hours from now. Until that time, let's party people !" and then he whooped and hollered which was shortly joined in unison by those around who also stamped their feet in unison.

"Dev, Dev, Dev -" Buford started chanting in time while facing me with a very evil grin which was shortly followed by everyone else yelling my name in the bathroom. I stared at the water, now absent of the cake and plate and thought to myself.

When everyone was gone I was going to call for SIM until I was blue in the face. And once I DID reach SIM, I swore that everyone present in this house would dearly regret the day they were born for being part of this - this .. stupidity !

"What about his presents ?" Katrina asked. I had hoped she was one of the few who left this awful event but apparently she was going to stay to it till the end.

Buford laughed, "Oh ! I almost forgot, it really is Dev's Birthday after all !" Then he said to Scant, "Hey, go and get Dev's Birthday presents will ya ?"


Scant left a moment as everyone talked about what they wanted to do at the party through the night. He returned a moment later with all 4 presents. Apparently there was an additional one I didn't see before I was taped up here.

"Let's see what you got ! Hey, Kat, can you help me ?" and Buford stepped back. Katrina sat down on her knees to the right of me and I smelled her pretty perfume as she was handed each present. She was definitely enjoying this.

"Okay Dev ! Let's see what you got ?" and she shook the first one, the cube box but once again it didn't rattle.

"Do you have any ideas ?" she asked me playfully.

I looked to her. I wanted to convey my rage to her, my anger, that I was literally going to KILL everyone at this party. Not just say it but DO it, murder, capital. Apparently some of my look got to her because she laughed weakly and added, "My, don't you look fierce !"

She looked back at the present, "Well, whaddya say I open it for you since you're - occupied." and there was laughter and I felt more people crowding in, almost standing on my bare feet which I wiggled to try and stay clear of their heavy shoes.

She tore off the paper and inside, I was beginning to think it was a box of Kleenex, for my tears maybe ? But no, it was a roll of toilet paper.

One of Scant's cronies pushed forward, "I got this for you. So you can clean your face when we're done wiping our butts on you !"

I shuddered and there was applause and laughter on that. Katrina was handed another present. This was the 4th one that must've been added when I was in here.

It was thin, like cardboard. Maybe it was a nasty greeting card ? I didn't have long to guess as she tore off the paper and inside was a pink baby's bib that had written on it in white lettering, "Cupcake" followed by a pastel drawing of one below that.

"Aww ..." the crowd murmured as if it were a touching moment and then laughed riotously. Katrina took it out of the cellophane and started to put it on me but I jerked my head forward. She tried again and I jerked my head back.

Finally she sighed and looked up for help.

Buford was right there and grabbed my shoulders hard with both hands, "You are not messing this up for me, shrimp !"


I was quiet but still non-compliant.


Buford leaned close to whisper harshly in my ears, "Did you know if I pop both of your ears with my hands your little bitty brain will squish in the middle turning you into a living vegetable ? Did you know that ?" and then he held his hands out threatening to do just what he said.

I froze in fear. No, I didn't know that. He saw the look of terror in my eyes and smiled.

"But you DO know NOW, don't you ?" and he put his hand on top of my head and bobbed it up and down as if I were agreeing.

"Please stop." I heard myself say in a quiet voice. Those standing around murmured in a disapproving tone. I think some were actually hoping I was going to go along with this ludicrous activity.

Buford then took my chin in his hand and turned so I would be looking right at him.


He spoke, "I think you will find the less you fight this, the easier and quicker it will go. Got it - shrimp !?" and then smacked his hand on the top of my head, rather painfully to see if I understood.


(To be continued) ...




END OF CHAPTER 6



Return back HOME




You are Earth Visitor #  




© 2018 dw817


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe



Future Barrier - The 3rd Novel


Author

dw817
dw817

Fort Worth, TX



About
more..

Writing