FB3-07 "Attendant Is Mandatory"

FB3-07 "Attendant Is Mandatory"

A Chapter by dw817
"

Katrina held up a single rubber glove, a gold lighter, what looked like a child's walkie-talkie, and a funny chunk of black plastic that had two metal prongs on the end of it facing each other.

"

PRESS CTRL = (EQUALS) TO INCREASE THE PAGE SIZE AND CTRL 0 (ZERO) TO RESET THE PAGE SIZE

       
 


Want to read this in a different language ?
Change the TO field to your own country and after going
HERE





F U T U R E   B A R R I E R
( The 3rd Novel )
Secret Technology, Unrequited Love, Absolute Vengeance

© March 2017 Written by David Wicker
Please do not reprint without permission



 CHAPTER 7 - "Attendant Is Mandatory"
[ CHOOSE A DIFFERENT CHAPTER TO READ ]


* * *

This chapter is Rated: TEEN


This would not end well with me trying to fight back.


And really, I couldn't. I was convinced now that they used a whole roll of duct tape for each wrist. I was too low to the ground to use any of my legs or feet. I was trapped - until they released me.


I finally nodded solemnly to show I wouldn't be a problem.


"Thattaboy." Buford said seeing the change in me. Then he stood back up.


Katrina then leaned in to give me the "present" that was just opened. The baby bib. She reached around me and I smelled wonderful perfume. I also noticed that the original ties on it were extended, enough to cover someone with a larger neck than an infant.


Once on, she clasped her hands together and offered in a cheery tone, "Don't you look cute in your bib, Dev ! Lots of delicious nom-noms for you tonight ! Mmmm ! What's next ?" and she turned her head to accept the next present from Scant.

It was the rubbery one that I hoped was a video-game in a blister-pack but apparently not. She opened it and it was a white shower cap.

Without a word she put it on my head and fastened it down tight. I didn't fight her still thinking of Buford's threat of popping my ears and squishing my brain.

Once that was done she added, "I guess so you won't get your hair messy." and added in a melodic tone, "That was a thoughtful present !" There was applause and quiet cheers on that.

"My, aren't you the lucky little boy !" she added and was handed the last. It was so small I wondered if it was something stupid like a condom, but no, it was a nose-plug, like swimmers used.

I turned my head to DEFINITELY let her fasten it on as I hated to get water up my nose but Buford stepped in again to intervene.

"You only get this if you behave, shrimp ! You give us any trouble, the nose-plug comes off and I will personally come in here to DROWN you. You give us any more trouble than THAT and - and you don't WANT to know what happens then, GOT IT !?" he threatened.

I nodded and spoke realizing he was definitely appreciating my meek attitude now, "Yessir."

"Good boy." and he put it on himself pinching my nose closed with it and the strap around the back of my neck. I nodded back to him that I was ready.

Before standing back up he gave me a soft swat on my bottom I guess to remind me that I was still wearing absolutely no clothes except my underwear.

"What if I need to pee ?" I asked.

"Eww ..." Katrina said in a disgusted tone and stood up suddenly to step back thinking I was going to do it now in my underwear.

"I suggest you hold it." Buford offered with no degree of concern.

"Seriously ?" I said, I tried to sound pitiful and a few awws was released from the onlookers.

"We'll let your friend Lilly in the other room handle that problem if and when it's necessary." he said in an aggravated tone. And then he stood up to ask, "Now, who needs to go to the bathroom ?"

Every hand in the bathroom went up and everyone roared loudly in approval to this mob decision. Buford shook his head in disgust and yelled above them, "What the hell ! Are ALL of you new here !? Read the f*****g rules and try again !"

All the hands went down and it got quieter as the group crowded around the front and back of the bathroom door to read the bizarre rules to my all-nighter event which Buford had cooked up. Finally 4 hands went back up to face him.

"Fine." Buford said, "Line up outside. As the rules state, we need an attendant. Katrina or Kat as you know her has done been to these events for the last 3 years and knows how things are done, so she is the official 'bathroom attendant' here."

"No-one will be in this bathroom alone without her, you OBEY her rules, and no-more than one person outside of her in this bathroom at a time, and you close the door behind you."

Buford then walked to Katrina and spoke with her quietly, "Do we have everything we need ?"


* * *


Katrina showed a folded piece of paper, apparently special rules that only she was aware of for this 'game.' She also held up a single rubber glove, a gold lighter, what looked like a child's walkie-talkie, and a funny chunk of black plastic that had two metal prongs on the end of it facing each other.

"I'm ready." she said with all seriousness.

Buford smiled disarmingly at her and then stepped out of the bathroom as she pocketed the items and stood by the door and played on her cellphone awaiting the first patron.

"Let's do this people !" he said as he returned to the living room.


I craned my head to look back at Katrina now that she was the only person left in the restroom and it was moderately quiet with the door partially closed. She saw me looking at her and tapped her nose before pointing at me and then pulled out a little walkie-talkie. "Can you hear me, Buff ?" she asked on it.

A crackly voice returned with a hint of static, "Sure can, Kat. Let me know if you have any problems. I'm going to check on Dev's little friend, Lilly. Out."

She set down the walkie-talkie and left the restroom for a minute, closing the door behind her. I was alone for the moment and I tugged on my wrists which were still mask-taped to the back of the toilet.

"SIM !" I hissed in the empty bathroom trying to stand but my back wouldn't let me with my wrists pinned so low to the ground. And then I paused to listen carefully. Suddenly it felt like blood boiled up in my ears and I felt hot all over and then, I didn't so much as receive a verbal answer I could hear as a suggestion to one.

"Tyr is required for final link-up, Dev. I will not be able to communicate with you again until you reach her."

"I understand." I said resolutely. So not only was it vital for me to rescue Tyr from Arkos but I wouldn't be able to activate SIM until, I guess, we had to hold hands together or something ? I was certain SIM would let me know what to do when the time was right.

A moment later the door reopened and I hoped dearly it wasn't someone wanting to use the bathroom, but no, it was Katrina again, and she had a plastic chair. She was dragging it noisily inside with one hand along with a collection of girlie magazines in her other hand.

I also remembered Buford speaking on her walkie-talkie saying he was going to check on Lilly so I would need to rescue her too somehow !

"Kat," I said in my nicest voice. "Can I see Lilly please ?"

"Maybe later. If you're good." she said absently without looking at me and reached into the pile of magazines to pull out one out of the stack on immoral teenage fashion to open it to the front cover.

"Please ?" I inquired. She ignored me. "Please please !" I said a little louder. I smiled a little at this logic. There certainly wasn't any way she could keep me quiet so if I persisted I would undoubtedly get my way here !

"Pretty please with sugar on top !" She looked at me over her magazine, clearly distracted. I was enjoying where this was going.

Suddenly she sighed and set down the magazine to approach me. I got quiet and smiled my friendliest. She returned a pleasant smile in kind. She then leaned down beside me and hummed pleasantly, her face almost against mine.


I smelled her pretty flowery perfume again. She put a supportive hand on my shoulder and then tickled her delicate fingers up to my neck which bristled butterflies in my tummy.

Omigod, was Katrina coming on to me ? Buford would kill me if he saw this ! I swallowed hard. Maybe she would set me free out of pity and I'd be done with this before I saw any 'customers' perhaps ?

But one moment I was looking at her pretty and smiling face thinking she was truly in love with me and the next I was cleared of that notion by her pushing me to the absolute bottom of that nasty toilet, rather painfully I might add, from her mashing both hands hard against the back of my head.

I was perfectly submerged in the water past my ears for what felt like an hour as she leaned her whole weight up against me. I felt my lungs would explode and I coughed and thrashed my head around splashing water gurgling horribly as I inadvertently swallowed a little.

It was only for a minute and she finally let go of me and I jerked out immediately feeling sores burn on my wrists as I continued to pull on them fruitlessly. I shivered from the cold as they had the air-conditioner going in the house.


Katy then looked at me with her pretty green eyes and said in an even tone, "Dev. You need to be quiet now. I'm trying to read my magazine and you're being a rude guest. Okay, hun ?"


(To be continued) ...




END OF CHAPTER 7



Return back HOME




You are Earth Visitor #  




© 2018 dw817


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe



Future Barrier - The 3rd Novel


Author

dw817
dw817

Fort Worth, TX



About
more..

Writing