FB3-09 "Unable To Contain Herself"

FB3-09 "Unable To Contain Herself"

A Chapter by dw817
"

I looked up to see Katrina had left her seat to confront Scant from behind with that curious lighter I saw earlier. She touched his knee with it and he howled in pain. Clearly it was a type of taser.

"

PRESS CTRL = (EQUALS) TO INCREASE THE PAGE SIZE AND CTRL 0 (ZERO) TO RESET THE PAGE SIZE

       
 


Want to read this in a different language ?
Change the TO field to your own country and after going
HERE





F U T U R E   B A R R I E R
( The 3rd Novel )
Secret Technology, Unrequited Love, Absolute Vengeance

© April 2017 Written by David Wicker
Please do not reprint without permission



 CHAPTER 9 - "Unable To Contain Herself"
[ CHOOSE A DIFFERENT CHAPTER TO READ ]


* * *

This chapter is Rated: TEEN


With more than twice the readership for just the last chapter alone, I am understanding everyone did not mind its vulgar language (nor apparently the content). Okay, I'll keep that in mind. And yes, despite the current plot, this is still supposed to be a science-fiction, comedy, romance, vengeance story.


At the moment, there is a bit of pause from the science fiction action.


Stefani from Arkos will enter later to do some cold-blooded murder in the upcoming chapters. Hope to see you there !


The door opened. I turned my head to look and see that it was one of the party patrons, a woman about her age, also in her 20s.

"What's your name ?" Katrina asked in a tone that indicated she would be doing this all night and as she was sitting cross-legged started bouncing one of her legs impatiently.

"Jennifer." the patron said dutifully, but couldn't keep her eyes off me and my position strapped to the toilet. I really don't think her eyes could have been any wider than what they were right now.

"Now Jennifer -" Katrina began to instruct her on the rules.

But the other girl was already bouncing on her heels excitedly and saying, "Omigod omigoddd !"

I turned to look and saw that Jennifer was staring at me completely now, rather hungrily which caused my left eyelid to twitch uncomfortably. What the hell did she want ? There was a moment of silence. Then Katrina spoke louder, "Hey Jennifer ! Look at me for a second will ya !?"

Jennifer ignored her and started walking over to me with a perfectly wicked smile etched in her face. I swallowed hard and made a terrible squeaking sound in the back of my throat as the air went down it, like one of those dog squeak toys. If anything she smiled wider.

"You've never done this before, have you !?" Katrina said angrily rising from her seat and finally holding up her hand to stop this other girl from doing - whatever it was she had planned.

"No I haven't." Jennifer said finally getting control of her senses and then suddenly clapped a hand over her mouth and started giggling hard like she had been containing it all this time since she entered.

"Yeah, that's fine. It's real funny I know." Katrina said in a bored voice and stood between me and her to see what she was going to do next.

Jennifer continued to guffaw, "Oh my f*****g gawd !" she shrieked but finally couldn't speak seeing how ridiculous I looked strapped to the toilet. Then she screeched in derision and held onto her chest because she was laughing so hard right now.

"Uh hum." Katrina said unimpressed, "Why don't you get control of yourself pumpkin, re-read the rules on the outside door, and then come back later and try again when you're not a soaking hyena ? Other people need to use this restroom too ya know !"

"I'm sorry." she said trying to be serious for a moment but was unsuccessful as she snorted wet out of her nose and clapped her other hand to her face making horrible little rasping noises as she tried to contain her amusement, unsuccessfully. She truly thought what was happening to me was the funniest thing on Earth.

I'll bet if she was on the receiving end like I was she wouldn't think so, I thought with a smirk.

Jennifer finally realized she wasn't ready for this and left the bathroom walking backwards, and almost staggering in her movements, her eyes intently on mine.

Katrina sighed loudly, "Buh-bye now." and closed the door around her as she continued to stand staring outside the bathroom door uncertain of what to do.

"Weirdo." Katrina muttered and then turned her head slowly and deliberately like a search beacon and that was my indicator I had better have my nose in the toilet again. I quickly faced ahead and dipped my head slightly forward.

"Mm hmm ! Yeah you better be." Katrina said in finality at my movement, but didn't sit down now and stood by the door for the next patron.


There was a knock at the door again, as she expected it would.

"That better not be the same person." Katrina murmured under her breath, but no, it was Scant.

"Oh, it's just you." she said and didn't even bother with the questions she was issued to ask and turned around to sit down and read her magazine again.

Scant walked up to me with this absolutely horrible grin and it was obvious he wanted to give me a show worse more than even Buford did. I continued to stare intently at the hole in the bottom avoiding his look.

Scant stripped down his pants, then his underwear. He jerked the material down hard to his toes and then sat there with his member sticking straight out at me to my left side and jiggled it back and forth as if I were somehow a bird to him and this was a delicious worm he was offering for me to bite into.

A good minute passed as he continued to jiggle it inching closer and closer. Suddenly there was the sound of papers hitting the floor. Katrina was seeing what he was doing.

"Scant ! Do you got any business in here or not ?" she asked him crossly.

"Yeah yeah, Kat. Whatever." he said, obviously upset he couldn't get a reaction out of me with his lewd actions.

He stood on the side and relieved his member straight into the bowl. I closed my mind to the whole thing.

But nonetheless I sensed the stench of beer. I wondered if Scant was even of age to drink alcohol and was doing so illegally at this party right now.


* * *


"Dry me off." he said in a wicked tone laughing and then suddenly tried to shove his whole wet end in my mouth, but he was cutoff with a painful yelp as he fell over to the side, his shorts and underwear bumpled around his knees as he shook in pain for a moment.

I looked up to see Katrina had left her seat to confront him from behind with that curious lighter I saw earlier and she was holding a glove around it, not actually worn on her hand, but lazily cradled around her fingers to activate the mysterious device.

"S**T ! What the f**k, you c**t !?" Scant said as he gripped his bare knee painfully, as he was in shorts. I thought I saw a red mark there too where she touched him.

Katrina was furious however, "Scant, get your fat butt outta here, he's not interested ! He gets SWIRLED, that's the game this time around, no more than that. Try that abusive s**t again and I'll FRY you on your goddamned balls !"

Scant's eyes widened in fear. It was obvious he was afraid of her, but he couldn't show that to me, certainly not with what he said next.

"F*****g B***H, it's my house. Who invited your skank a*s anyways !?" Scant said but only did as he was leaving the door as she was clearly taller and older than him and likely would pound him into pulp had he stood a little closer with this insulting reply.

"Fry ?" I asked hearing how quiet my voice was right then and suddenly immediately regretted having spoken knowing I was supposed to be silent.

But she was nice for the moment and kneeled beside me to meet me on my level tucking a whisp of her hair from around one ear.

"That's right, Dev." she said cheerfully. "This is a shocking lighter. And if someone tries to get even more 'friendly' with you than he was, they will get some of this !" and she reached in her skirt to pull out a new device. A second taser. A small smooth black box that shot scary sparks and electric noise out the top of it from a prong when she depressed the side of it.


"They get hit with this. If that happens, we'll need a few people to drag them out as they won't be up for anything for quite some time !" she laughed.


She explained, "Buff's uncle is in the service and he gets us these toys from time to time to give me and the girls. But don't worry, so far you've been pretty good about this whole thing and I really don't like to hurt people unless they truly deserve it. That's why I'm here, so no-one messes with you too much." and she patted me nicely on my back.

"Okay, thanks." I said and then straightened my head forward to try and think of something else nice to say to her.

"Ready ?" she asked in a playful voice.

"No." I said truefully, suddenly realizing what she wanted but it didn't matter. She grabbed the back of my head to turn it forward and swirled me in the toilet.


Just like Buford, with a tight grip on my neck, she made sure I followed the water all the way down to the bottom until my nose was jammed inside the hole and I was coughing from the spray of the after-flush, but at least she didn't roll my head around dizzily afterwards like he did.

I still wanted to yell obscenities and get angry but I knew she could give me a lot of pain right now with those shocking toys of her. The bigger one with the prongs might actually wind me up in the hospital or leave a permanent welt on me.

I thought of the term 'cattle prod' that kids talked about in school though I never had actually seen one and wondered if that was the second device she had.


I coughed quietly and tried to be as compliant as I could be still staring ahead and nodded subserviently when she finished to show that I would give her no trouble at all. Not after seeing the sparks on that bigger taser of hers.

"Nice job, Dev." she said laughing, obviously entertained by what she saw, and then let go of me. "You keep up this good attitude you've got right now and those nasty old hours are gonna just fly right by, I promise you !"

I turned my head and smiled back at her and started to ask something but she interrupted me narrowing her eyes on mine and spoke quietly with menace, "This is the part of the show where you shut your face now."

I nodded, not wanting to argue and sleepily put the side of my head back against the seat of the toilet seat facing her and closed my eyes, wondering just how much rest I could actually get before the next party guest entered.

"What the F**K did I just tell you !?" she said angrily waking me from perhaps the 1-second of blissful sleep I got.

I raised my head in shock facing her and shrugged with a look of confusion on my face. I honestly didn't know what I was doing wrong NOW, at this point.

"I said I WANT to see your NOSE in the water mister ! At ALL times !" and she suddenly pushed forward on my head but I whimpered frightened so she let go of me and smiled indulgently to see if I knew what to do.

With her glaring eyes fully on my face and much to her delight, I turned my head and slowly lowered my head voluntarily into the bowl and dipped forward until my nose with the nose-plug clipped on it was touching the water and I was staring at the bottom hole again.


I hated to admit, this was easier on my neck and back but I felt sick in my stomach being this far inside. I had no idea how long I had been here. Could this get any more wretched ?




END OF CHAPTER 9



Return back HOME




You are Earth Visitor #  




© 2018 dw817


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe



Future Barrier - The 3rd Novel


Author

dw817
dw817

Fort Worth, TX



About
more..

Writing