FB3-11 "Babysitting"

FB3-11 "Babysitting"

A Chapter by dw817
"

The door popped open and I heard Buford speak angrily, "What the hell Kat ? Weren't you out looking for Dev ?" She smiled and replied innocently, "Oh,I've just been sitting here, babysitting him."

"

PRESS CTRL = (EQUALS) TO INCREASE THE PAGE SIZE AND CTRL 0 (ZERO) TO RESET THE PAGE SIZE

       
 


Want to read this in a different language ?
Change the TO field to your own country and after going
HERE





F U T U R E   B A R R I E R
( The 3rd Novel )
Secret Technology, Unrequited Love, Absolute Vengeance

© April 2017 Written by David Wicker
Please do not reprint without permission



 CHAPTER 11 - "Painful Babysitting"
[ CHOOSE A DIFFERENT CHAPTER TO READ ]


* * *

This chapter is Rated: TEEN


Then I heard the front door open loudly and there was a clamoring of several feet out the door.


After a moment it it was quiet. It was quiet for a full minute. I creaked open the cabinet door and stepped out.

The music was still playing loudly but the house appeared empty.

I started out in the living room to head for the front door but suddenly I saw Katrina !

She stood with her legs apart and her arms wide out, ready for any move I would make. She spoke, "I thought it would be a good idea to stay behind to see if you tried something clever and apparently you did !"


I tried to leap around her but wasn't fast enough. She didn't hurt me but did pick me up like a rag doll and tossed me straight on to the couch where I bounced up a few feet.

I struggled to get up but tripped on one of the slippery pillows and fell back against the frame. That was all Katrina needed when she grabbed my arms and wrestled with me. For her small frame I found out quickly she was quite muscular !


She put her full weight on my chest, grabbed my arms, forced them down to my sides, then turned her back to me as she put the full weight of her knees over the hollow in my elbows. I struggled to kick from up front but was neatly trapped.


I was so busy trying to pull free that I didn't notice Katrina looking back at me smiling. I had no idea why. Then I did. She leaned back and sat on my head ! And it was anything but comfortable. Her full bulk was pressed on top of me and I couldn't breathe !


All I had left were my hands which grabbed the air fruitlessly. She took those and locked them in her own grip, then leaned back further.


I started crying pitifully because I couldn't move at all with her full weight on me and my voice was muffled under her skirt.

"Shh .. shh ..." she said in a mocking voice. "Don't cry little baby. You just go to sleep now. It's past your bedtime doncha know."

And despite my predicament with her mashed up against me making it hard for me to breathe, I guess - I guess I passed out ! My wrists twitched once and then were still. She patted them gently and let go as they flopped to the sides of the couch.

Then she raised up for a moment to hike her skirt up around her waist and then sit back on my face again, this time fully with her panties up my nose.

I gained a moment of consciousness and moaned and cried but I still couldn't get free.

"Poor baby needs his sleep." she said without a shred of sincerity and rocked back and forth on my face as if she were rocking me in a cradle. Her skirt fell over the back of my head and I stopped moving for fear of her putting her full weight up against me again, which fortunately, she wasn't.

Suddenly the door popped open and I heard Buford first, "What the f**k Kat ? Weren't you out looking for Dev ?"

She smiled and shifted her butt from side to side on my face and spoke in an innocent tone, "Oh, I've just been sitting here, BABYSITTING him."

Buford's face screwed up in puzzlement but then he saw me twitching my legs trying to get enough air to get the strength to get up but it wouldn't happen. I collapsed again. Katrina laughed and wiggled her butt slightly over my face.

He laughed long and loud, "Babysitting !" and guffawed at the mean joke. Everyone else piled back in and saw me pinned down by her butt, her butt was pushed hard up against my nose and they all laughed too.


* * *


I felt - so terrible right now with everyone leering down at me. I pulled my hand out of Katrina's grip, which she allowed, and I weakly pulled on the back of her skirt to cover me over with it from the prying eyes.

Buford grinned widely and suggested, "I think he likes it in there."

"No." Katrina said, "He's just frightened right now." and then she wiggled her bottom suggestively. "Poor baby wants Momma to hide him from the bad scary people."

I murmured quietly in reply under her skirt, but was glad they couldn't see me buried up in her now.

There was a moment of silence before Buford finally coughed, "Well good job, Kat."

Katrina leaned back a bit more and I swear I heard something pop in my neck and my eyes flashed bright white circles in them as more air was cut off from me and weight was added. I gasped painfully.

"Whatta we do with him ?" Katrina asked and reached behind her to slap one of my shoulders for emphasis, which I couldn't feel as my body was rapidly going numb.


"Give him a moment to recover, then we'll strap him back down to the toilet." Buford said calculatingly, "In any case, it's well past midnight now and we need to wind down for the night."

Then he spoke louder, "People ! Those of you who want to continue to party, I need you to work your way to the TV room and keep the door closed so you don't disturb others. The rest of you, find your bedrolls and you can turn in for the night."

There was a murmur of approval. Buford headed to the kitchen for a fresh beer. I felt Katrina finally get off of me but I was so oxygen-starved I couldn't move. I coughed quietly after a moment but I still couldn't move my legs.

I saw her look down at me though my vision was very blurry, "You look just like a cute little squashed bug, sweetie !"

I smiled with a zany expression in reply because my brain really had no idea what was going on being starved of oxygen the way it was.

She looked to the kitchen to see Buford was chatting with a girl in there. She looked to me, narrowing her eyes and bit her top lip hungrily. I swallowed, frightened, making that weird high-pitched sound again.


She grinned at my reaction and suddenly pulled on my arm to flip me over her back. "C'mon kiddo, I think you've played enough in the toilet for one day. Let's go find something fun to do in the video room." and hoisted me over her as my head bounced painfully against her bare legs as she headed in that direction.

Lilly, meanwhile, had indeed escaped, and while her head was pounding fiercely from the vicious drugs they gave her earlier to stop her from shrieking, she was crisscrossing the streets and heading back home.

Back with Stefani and her gang of hoodlums, they were finally underway. The rain was so heavy in the streets though that they were flooding and they had to drive slow so as not to skid off the road.

En route, Stefani got up from her seat to the back to look at the onboard computer. "There." she said and pointed to a green-lined grid, "They are using Seamark Satellite for their cable TV service. Get me a frequency on that house."

Petrov on the other side of the van had a similar computer and worked toward retrieving the controls for their signal. He then hit ENTER to send the code to her.

"Got it." she said and looked at the computer one last time to confirm the frequency. "Okay, time to pull the plug on their little party." and she hit ENTER on her side. A red bubble popped up, "Satellite signal removed."

In The TV room those wanting to stay up were dancing to a video seen on the screen. It was showing a music video from MS1 blared static on the speakers. Suddenly it stopped and went to loud static.

The dancers stopped to look. "Aww man !" someone said above the hissing.

Buford was right there and muted the audio, "Not now, this was their premier showing !"

There was a murmur of discontent. Someone asked, "Doncha got a video of it ?"

Buford answered, "No I don't. That was a live transmission. Hang on a sec." and he reached for his cellphone to look up a phone number on his internet attached to it.

Back in the van, Stefani was on top of things. "Ok, they're going to use their phone. Make sure we get it here."

Suddenly a muted phone rang inside the van. Dempsey picked it up and spoke glibly, "Seamark Satellite, how can I help you ?"

There was muted talking on the phone. Dempsey smiled wide, "Sure. In fact, we're in your neighborhood. We'll be there within the hour."

There was an ominous crack of thunder and the rain abated slightly but still continued. Rain spattered on the windshield as the trio got prepared.

Petrov got his Tangerine kit ready in a backpack labeled, "Repair." Dempsey put on a dusty workman's hat. And Stefani, who was driving, pulled over to the side of the road for a moment to trade out her high-heeled shoes to those more equipped for wet weather.




END OF CHAPTER 11



Return back HOME




You are Earth Visitor #  




© 2018 dw817


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe



Future Barrier - The 3rd Novel


Author

dw817
dw817

Fort Worth, TX



About
more..

Writing