FB3-12 "The Calm Before The Storm"

FB3-12 "The Calm Before The Storm"

A Chapter by dw817
"

Then she hiked herself up a bit and suddenly I had a faceful of her pantied butt just like on the couch earlier. Fear kicked in me like never before and I made a muffled kind of whimper.

"

PRESS CTRL = (EQUALS) TO INCREASE THE PAGE SIZE AND CTRL 0 (ZERO) TO RESET THE PAGE SIZE

       
 


Want to read this in a different language ?
Change the TO field to your own country and after going
HERE





F U T U R E   B A R R I E R
( The 3rd Novel )
Secret Technology, Unrequited Love, Absolute Vengeance

© May 2017 Written by David Wicker
Please do not reprint without permission



 CHAPTER 12 - "The Calm Before The Storm"
[ CHOOSE A DIFFERENT CHAPTER TO READ ]


* * *

This chapter is Rated: TEEN


Still hoisted over Katrina's back, she headed for the video room, which as it turns out was the room that Lilly was in just before she escaped.


Katrina continued to haul me in there over my waist and I hadda terrible headache by the time my head finally stopped bouncing against her bony legs. She expertly whirled me from her back to throw me into two beanbag chairs where I just lay there dizzy and dazed.

Finally I looked around for a moment and saw there were two bedrolls in a cupboard to the left. The screen continued to play Polly Rocket episodes unabated and apparently the other two girls left, bored, after Lilly went missing.

Watching Katrina shuffle around with the sleeping gear I realized was still only in my underwear and was becoming a little self-conscious of it now. I also felt strangely that I was out of immediate danger from being swirled in the toilet anymore.

I looked to the Polly Rocket show. I had always avoided watching the horrid show but now I found my eyes drawn to it, possibly because ANYTHING was better than looking down at the bottom of a dirty commode for several hours like I was when I was duct-taped to it earlier.

Almost, that is. I would hate to have to decide between the two. I finally complained, "Isn't there anything better on ?"

"Whatsamatter ?" Katrina perked up, unrolling one of the sleeping bags. "Doncha like Polly Rocket ?"

"Not really." I said. For a moment I wished I was duct-taped back to the filthy toilet. It was THAT bad.

"Well it's bedtime anyways." she said matter-of-factly and turned off the video.

I looked around. There was a little restroom in here !

I immediately got up to use it and Katrina didn't stop me, but I did ask, "I thought there was only one bathroom in this house ?"

"Buff wants people to think that so we can play the all-nighter each year. If everyone knew there was another bathroom, few would feel the need to participate in it."

"Little wonder there." I muttered to myself. But she left me in peace. I looked around and sure enough there were no windows in here leading out and the lock for the heavy door was inside. It was definitely like a bomb shelter.


I looked back, Katrina had busied herself with her cellphone and was giggling and texting on it. I had no idea what she was writing. But I do know that I felt grungy beyond belief so I took this time to take a really thorough shower in the bathroom provided. I scrubbed everywhere and all over getting very clean in the effort.


I washed my hair vigorously with shampoo. Scrubbed my face, ears, neck, arms, armpits, hands, fingers, chest, belly, back (using a back scrubber), waist, legs, calves, heels, and toes. I had never washed so hard in my life and it felt really good because everything was scented lavender, one of my favorite smells.


Afterwards and seemingly by magic, a nice large and dry towel was right outside the tub.


I grabbed it and patted everything down and dry. Hanging in a closet was a robe, just about my size, but pink. I didn't care. I was cleaner now and more clothed than I was when I first arrived.


I stepped out of the bathroom and saw Katrina had picked out a sleeping roll for me. Polly Rocket, small, and pink. She had also changed into a nightgown herself, very low cut, revealing flattering panties. I swallowed hard. Where would she sleep ?


She came up to me smiling, "Well, aren't you smelling clean, you're just a pansy."


"A what !?" I challenged her.


She grinned, "A pansy. You know a flower ? It's a type of lovely flower."


"Yeah, well, okay." I wasn't going to let anyone call me a pansy - but I guess I would let her since she was just saying I smelled good and all.


But I was not interested in that at the moment. I grimaced at the emblazoned coverings. Captain Circumference himself wouldn't have gone within a hundred miles of this pink disaster she set out for me to sleep in.

I was going to set a few ground rules. It was bad enough to sleep in the same room with a girl but this sleeping bag would have to go. I shook my head firmly, "I'm not sleeping in that !"

Katrina tilted her head playfully. "Would you rather go back in the toilet ?" she offered viciously. My eyes grew wide with fear. When I didn't answer she added, "I'm sure Lemonie would like that. Didn't she have some unfinished business with you ?"


* * *


I swallowed hard at the thought of Lemonie with a leering grin doing to me earlier what she said she would back in the main bathroom. Once again my throat squeaked high-pitched, afraid. Katrina giggled at the sound.


I frantically looked around for a way out of this. "What about that other sleeping roll up there ?" and I pointed to another in the top cupboard. It looked blue with clouds and definitely more inviting.

She immediately closed the cupboard doors as if she were hoping I wouldn't see that. "Don't you worry about that one," she replied. "it belongs to someone else. Go on try this one out." and held out her hand generously to the other one already unrolled on the floor.

I shrugged. It was just so PINK ! I hoped none of the guys at school could see this. It as also zipped to the edge so you could only enter it from the top.

I leaned down and climbed into it and despite my hatred of girlie pink things it was actually quite soft and comfortable and I yawned sleepily in spite of myself, but then I detected a scent of something.

PERFUME ! The stupid blankets had a subtle strawberry candy scent to them, no doubt a 'bonus' of the manufacturers.

"It smells !" I said and started to get back out, but Katrina stood in front of me with her arms crossed dressed up in her shortie nightgown. I - didn't want to get too close to her since girls still scared the hell out of me when they invaded my private space.

"You stay put." she said firmly and her eyes flashed angrily to me.

I puzzled my lip for a moment thinking of another reason.

"It's too small for me !" I finally said in an exasperated tone and tried to move it and to the side so I could avoid looking at her bare legs since she prevented me from getting up and out.

She moved with me, "Oh no it's not ! There's actually room for 2 people in it !" and she lashed me a wicked smile.

"No there isn't !" I said, not knowing what she had in mind. "I barely fit in it myself !" I wiggled on the zipper to get out sideways but the stupid thing wouldn't move. I was trapped unless I wanted to push Katrina out of the way and my fear of girls prevented that.

She moved closer until I was bunched and backed up against the corner, like a scared little caterpillar, with nowhere to turn. And she was giggling under her breath all the while as she leaned down to leer down at me.

"You all done ?" she said and licked her lips. I swallowed hard at the scary look on her face.

"Why ? What are you doing ?" I asked. I didn't know what game we were playing now and my legs were starting to cramp up, my adrenaline already drained and shot so already I was upset.

"Here, let me show you there's room for two in there. Scooch down a bit !"

"What !?" I said and all of a sudden she turned around and planted her feet right next to my ears and started to sit down. My neck was still sore from her earlier 'babysitting' experience with me so with instinct kicking in, I jerked back hard against the bottom of the sleeping roll.

She started to clamber in on top of me, her bare legs straddling my waist and she hummed melodically as she did so.

"Get off ! Ooof !" I said and pushed against her legs but she was considerably stronger than me and jammed me down tighter to the bottom of the zipped up sleeping roll.

I was crying now I was so frightened. I frantically reached for the zipper to let myself out, but it was on the outside of the bag, not the inside. She was wearing almost nothing and my hand brushed against, well, where a guy's handle was supposed to be, but it wasn't. It was - a horror thing ! Something was missing !

I cried louder in fear but she suddenly kicked up her heels behind her jamming my head up against her back as she climbed entirely inside beside me.

"Please." I whimpered, my voice up against her waist. I felt her reach her hand behind her to pat my head sympathetically.

"Poor baby. Momma's gonna take good care of you tonight. You just go to sleep now."

Then she hiked herself up a bit and suddenly I had a faceful of her pantied butt just like on the couch earlier. Fear kicked in me like never before and I made a muffled kind of whimper, struggling against her.

"Just go to sleep little baby. Momma's right here for you." she said in a soothing tone. And then she started to rock her butt with me up against it rhythmically as she hummed a little lullaby.

I felt tears well up in my eyes. I'm not a baby ! But her rocking movements made me dizzy and perhaps I was still a little drunk from earlier, so in a short while, I finally sleepily put my hands around her waist, to let her know I didn't want to fight anymore.

She got the message and continued to hum pleasantly while rocking back and forth with more momentum and patted my hands comfortingly. I sighed, yawned, and despite everything else, buried my head up her butt like a pillow as I certainly couldn't turn it the other way from being this cramped up down there. I closed my eyes, and fell asleep ...




END OF CHAPTER 12



Return back HOME




You are Earth Visitor #  




© 2018 dw817


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe



Future Barrier - The 3rd Novel


Author

dw817
dw817

Fort Worth, TX



About
more..

Writing