FB3-13 "Unusual Sleeping Arrangements"

FB3-13 "Unusual Sleeping Arrangements"

A Chapter by dw817
"

I sighed and curled up, waiting for the call to end so I could go back to sleep. Katrina hummed pleasantly at this and Buford replied back, "What're you doing ? What's going on over there ?"

"

PRESS CTRL = (EQUALS) TO INCREASE THE PAGE SIZE AND CTRL 0 (ZERO) TO RESET THE PAGE SIZE

       
 


Want to read this in a different language ?
Change the TO field to your own country and after going
HERE





F U T U R E   B A R R I E R
( The 3rd Novel )
Secret Technology, Unrequited Love, Absolute Vengeance

© May 2017 Written by David Wicker
Please do not reprint without permission



 CHAPTER 13 - "Unusual Sleeping Arrangements"
[ CHOOSE A DIFFERENT CHAPTER TO READ ]


* * *

This chapter is Rated: TEEN


If I even remotely thought I was going to get a good night's sleep, that moment was lost.


After only a few minutes of blissful sleep, Katrina's walkie-talkie chirped for attention.


While I couldn't see anything from where I was, I could hear her reach out of the sleeping bag, pick up the device, and answer it.


Buford's distinctive voice spoke over it,"Hey Kat. Where are you ?"

"I'm asleep !" she said acridly, angry that he was interrupting her sleep.

He coughed and said back apologetically, "Well sorry, usually you stay up all night. So where's the shrimp ? We can't find him anywhere and it's Lemonie's turn with him."

"He's fine !" she said and to emphasize her point she scrounched down in the covers more until all I had was a faceful of her butt. It was then I noticed her panties had a slight scent of relaxing lavender.

I sniffed suddenly without meaning to and she reacted instinctively by jamming her butt up harder against me. I felt ... weird ... right then. Nothing kinky, just great comfort, like being wrapped in a robe of warmth. For a moment I hoped we could sleep this way without Buford interfering.

My fingers trembled nonetheless, frightened. She felt this and took her free hand to caress nicely my fearful one to quell my fears, and apparently to keep me quiet so Buford couldn't hear me.

I sighed quietly and curled up, waiting for the call to end so we could both go back to sleep.

Katrina hummed pleasantly at this and Buford replied back, "What're you so happy about, Kat ? What's going on over there !? If that shrimp has - "

She interrupted him angrily, "Dev's asleep ! Don't you dare wake him ! He's had a busy day, and so have I ! I'll see you in the morning ... Don't call again. Out !"

And then I heard a squeaky sound of plastic as she clearly opened up the back of the walkie-talkie and pulled the batteries to set them on the floor beside us.

In half-sleep I reached my hands forward and pulled on her waist until I was very comfortably buried up her butt where it was warm, wonderful, and scented lovely lavender.

She giggled slightly and whispered, "I know something you'd like, little baby." and raised up for a bit carefully reach around her. It sounded like she was rummaging through a person, hearing little bits of plastic, likely lipgloss and other lady items tinkling on the steel floor.


Finally she found what she wanted and reaching around to where I was, pushed on my nose to get me to back up a bit. Then pulling hard on my hair to get me into position, with her other free hand shoved a rubber pacifier in my mouth !


At least, I think it was a pacifier because on the other side there was a hard little rubber knob like an inch of the tip of your finger. Before I could complain she returned to shove her butt hard up my face so the pacifier was stuck between me and the top part jammed right up against her button.

And - I let her. Despite everything else, I stayed where I was without moving away so she could do this strange thing. A moment later she purred happily and reached around to caress my face with one of her hands, glad that I was not fighting her on this odd sleeping arrangement.


And - at the time - it felt really comfortable and wonderful.


* * *


It was like - completion. It wasn't so much as sexually arousing, it was a deep comfort, a closeness with someone I had never felt before. Hard to describe, but very meditative and relaxing.

She started rocking back and forth against me, and because to me is was like rocking a cradle, right then, I fell asleep. A deep sleep I had never had before.


I felt like my body was floating and then I started dreaming beautiful wonderful dreams of rainbows, flowers made of transparent crystal, both dancing boys and girls in shimmering iridescent outfits and water splashing and playing in all directions.

I smiled ... I had never felt so comfortable and relaxed in all my life. I awoke suddenly to hear her gasping and she was rocking quite a bit harder against me than when she started.


After a minute of this, suddenly her body shook all over and she sighed deeply in pleasure from apparently all the rocking movements of the pacifier up against her. She reached back to caress my head, which I let her. "Good boy. You're such a good boy." she purred.


She then put her arms back forward and lay still for a second. Moments later I thought I could make out delicate snoring. I yawned, myself really tired, leaned my head forward into her and then I was completely asleep too.


. . .


Meanwhile Stefani and her pair of misfits were having a terrible time with traffic. An 18-wheeler had overturned from the roads slick with old oil and new rain and was blocking the road.


The heavy rain spattered around it's bulk and while policemen were already on the scene waving their lights for traffic to navigate around it. It was clear Stefani and her crew would be delayed from arriving at their destination.

Suddenly their phone rang in the van. They weren't expecting any calls so Dempsey picked it up and spoke hesitantly into it, "Hello ?"

Buford's angry voice answered on the other line, "Yeah, where the hell are you ? This is Seamark Satellite repair, right ?"

Dempsey realized Buford had used caller ID to call them back and smiled wide, "Sure is."

Buford spat back, "Well where the f**k are you ? It's been over an hour you stupid idiots and our cable is still out !"

Dempsey nodded and smiled wide as he replied in his deep tone, "We're - uhh - caught up in traffic. We'll be there as soon as we can. Sure enough."

The line clicked as Buford didn't even bother to say goodbye.

Dempsey returned to the front of the van and relayed this information to Stefani. Finally the traffic abated and they had used cones to block off and mark the road.


. . .


As for me, I was sleeping quite well with lovely dreams, unaware that I was now suckling on the rubber pacifier. Suddenly there was movement around me and a wet pop of my lips as Katrina had reached around to pull out the pacifier to step out of the covers. She then peered down and raised the material to look at me.

"You sleeping well little baby boy ? I'm so glad. But I need to freshen up a bit. I'll be right back. You stay right there cause I like what you're doing and it feels wonderful."

I nodded but worry gnawed at my mind. I realized that Lilly could be in real trouble and could need my help !


While I would dearly love to spend the night with Katrina and the unusual arrangements she had planned for the two of us this evening, I had to get my head on straight and get out of here.

Katrina was in the bathroom with the door closed and I heard her humming contentedly to herself. I crept out and saw that my clothes were bunched in a pile in a corner.

I went to get dressed but my shoe bumpled on the floor. I looked to the bathroom door in fear that she would open it and see me getting ready to leave !

Instead she chimed pleasantly, "I'll be right there, baby boy." she called from the bathroom to me. "Let me freshen up a bit first." and then I heard a cabinet door open inside.

If I knew women, she would be in there a-while now. I got dressed and carefully opened the door. Katrina didn't notice and I heard her start to run the water in the sink and I heard quiet metal tinkling sounds.

I assumed it was little hair-clips and she was taking them out of her hair and setting them on the sink.

I crept out the door and heard the bulk of the party now in a different room playing some kind of action movie. I looked around and saw the other party people were all bundled up in their sleeping rolls.

I tiptoed around them and finally made it to the front door and WOW ! - Nobody noticed !

I had no doubt that Lilly was heading back home so that was my final destination as well.

Outside the rain had let up and there was a gorgeous rainbow in progress ! I cried right then. I wanted - I wanted so much. I wanted to make a wish, but I knew the only way I could do this would be to catch the rainbow !

And I would ! If I caught the rainbow I could wish that all was well, that Lilly made it home safely, that I had never found the stupid plugin, that Tyr was never kidnapped, that I never met Stefani - that - that - that ... !

Well, that to everything !!

I ran off in the direction of the shimmering sky, tears streaming down my face, and started off towards the beautiful rainbow that formed even more now in the early morning light.




END OF CHAPTER 13



Return back HOME




You are Earth Visitor #  




© 2018 dw817


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe



Future Barrier - The 3rd Novel


Author

dw817
dw817

Fort Worth, TX



About
more..

Writing