FB3-14 "Party Crashers"

FB3-14 "Party Crashers"

A Chapter by dw817
"

Dempsey quickly reached around to Buford's neck and squeezed. "Shut it. Notta word." he said dangerously. Buford was not stupid and could see that Dempsey could easily pull his head off if so desired.

"

PRESS CTRL = (EQUALS) TO INCREASE THE PAGE SIZE AND CTRL 0 (ZERO) TO RESET THE PAGE SIZE

       
 


Want to read this in a different language ?
Change the TO field to your own country and after going
HERE





F U T U R E   B A R R I E R
( The 3rd Novel )
Secret Technology, Unrequited Love, Absolute Vengeance

© May 2017 Written by David Wicker
Please do not reprint without permission



 CHAPTER 14 - "Party Crashers"
[ CHOOSE A DIFFERENT CHAPTER TO READ ]


* * *

This chapter is Rated: TEEN


Stefani and her crew finally arrived to their destination.


I was nowhere in sight. A bird chirped from the tree as if to ask if the rain were truly over and the morning sun peeked over the horizon.

The lights were off in the house and for a moment Stefani thought she arrived to the wrong place, but using the Ampotheoric device Arkos gave her for locating me, she could see it clearly pointed ahead and inside the premises.

She then put up a signal scrambler to prevent anyone from making outgoing calls with their cellphone.

Perhaps everyone was asleep ?  But rather than burst in and risk a panic, she knocked on the door. And the three agents were all kittered out in their "cable repair" regalia.

Buford answered the door after a minute, "About f*****g time !" he said with no pity to the driving conditions they went through.

Stefani bit her lip but smiled tersely, "Yes." she said carefully. "We'll need to see where the cable comes out."

"Yeah, whatever." Buford said, unconcerned, and opened the door wide to let them in. Outside the rain had definitely let up and a wide rainbow spanned the sky. Buford looked at it for a moment and smirked, "Gay rainbow."

Then he led the way to where the group who was still awake was watching a movie. Stefani used the Ampotheoric device and saw it was pointing to the bathroom.

"May I ?" she asked Buford politely.

"Yeah, whatever lady, make it fast. But YOU two fix our cable while she's in the can, okay ?" and he pointed to Petrov and Dempsey.

The pair smiled wide and looked down at the cable box as if they were ascertaining what needed to be fixed about it.

Stefani in the bathroom saw the device pointed straight to the commode and saw the telltale masking tape that was cut earlier from Lemonie.

"Ohoh." she chuckled to herself, "Someone else has been playing with my dear Dev. Party games I see. I wonder who it was ?"

She tapped several buttons on the device, not really sure how it worked or what it would do, but suddenly it beeped plaintively and pointed in a new direction. She left the bathroom to investigate.

Dempsey picked up the cable box and told Petrov to write down the serial number on it. Petrov did so.

"Is this going to be very long ?" Buford asked agitated. The group that was still awake from the party had gravitated to another room to finish the video which was on a disc.

"No, I don't think so." Dempsey rumbled in the back of his throat and kept looking to the entry door.

Stefani saw the Ampotheoric pointed to a heavily locked room. She politely knocked on it and Katrina, asleep in the sleeping bag woke to answer it.

The door mechanically slid sideways. Katrina was seen in her nightgown. From the look of confusion on her face, Stefani spoke first, "I'm with cable repair."

Katrina rubbed the sleep from her eyes. "Yeah, so what ?"

"I need to get in here." Stefani offered politely.

"The hell you do !" Katrina said and reached an arm up, preparing to lock the door again.

Stefani held the device over her outstretched shoulder to see that it clearly pointed to the sleeping bag.

"Are you sleeping alone in here ?" Stefani asked, intent on finding me.

"Yeah, what of it ?" Katrina retorted suspiciously.


* * *


"Sorry," Stefani offered, "I'm with cable repair. I see this is the wrong room. Let me return to my team." and then left.

"Screwball lady." Katrina said and locked the door again to sleep some more. Now Katrina had already known that I had left her earlier but there was no way in hell she was going to tell Buford about it. Besides she had gained a certain fondness for me and in her eyes I deserved my freedom at this point.

Stefani returned to where her cohorts were 'analyzing' the cable box.

"I zink - " Petrov began but saw Stefani motion him from the door. "Vust eh momeent." and went to where Stefani was.

She whispered back, "Dev is in a reinforced locked room. Do you have the wedgers ?"

Petrov took off his pack and pulled out some strange rubber triangular wedges that held a hidden mechanism in them.


"Good." Stefani said. "Give me a second to jab the living room. You see if there's anyone else." She held up a futuristic looking cylinder that had a hairline thin needle on it.


Stefani, quick as an assassin tapped the cylinder to the neck, arm, or leg of each sleeping person in the living room. They would be out for hours now.


"All done here." she said capping the needle. "Now wedge it."


Petrov nodded and went to the door. He put the rubber wedge in and tapped a button on it. Suddenly it expanded and the door squeaked angrily. The sleeping party was locked in ! He quickly returned back to Buford who was patiently waiting for an answer regarding the failing cable.


Dempsey rapidly checked the house. Aside from the locked door, Stefani had nailed every sleeping person there with her tranquilizing needle. The other group was still awake watching their video in the other room.


Dempsey reached to his side and pulled out a gas canister of Tangerine. He threw it directly in the room and after it exploded with gas, he locked their door tight with one of the expanding rubber wedges.


There were muffled cries from inside momentarily, but not loud enough for Buford to hear them from where he was.


The team returned back to the main viewing room. Dempsey spoke. "Let's hurry up. We don't want this one to get suspicious." and pointed back to Buford who was getting restless as Petrov floundered with words in his thick Russian accent explaining to him what the problem with the cable box was.

Dempsey rapidly checked the house. Aside from the locked door, the sleeping party was in the room they wedged shut. The other group was still watching their video in the other room unaware their door was locked just as tight with the rubber wedge against it.

Both Dempsey and Stefani then returned to where Petrov was.

"Show's over, boy !" Stefani said loudly and that was all the cue needed for Dempsey to reach out with his massive fist threateningly over Buford as he watched in fear.

"Wait." Stefani stopped him. "We may need him. Give him to Petrov."

Dempsey quickly reached around to Buford's neck and squeezed, "Shut it. Notta word." he said dangerously. Buford was not stupid and could see that Dempsey could easily pull his head off if he so desired. Then he transferred the grip to Petrov.

Petrov tapped a sharp jagged blade up against his neck. "Chou koom veeth us, no?" he said in his thick accent.

Stefani returned to the lock door Katrina was behind. "Open it." she said simply to Dempsey.

Dempsey smiled wide and smacked it hard with his muscled hand, but it bounced off. If it hurt, Dempsey gave no indication of it. Instead he nodded, impressed. "Reinforced steel. Interesting ! I love a good challenge."

"You can exercise later, goon, get it open now !" Stefani said in a voice that was clearly not patient.

Dempsey stepped back for a bit and grunting deep in his throat, kicked it hard. The whole house shook but all the metal door did was dent slightly. Dempsey nodded. That was all he needed.


He then flexed his muscles making a cracking sound like eggshells as muscle rippled over muscle. Then he grabbed the side of the dent and wrenched the heavy metallic door off in less than a minute with a horrid screech of steel and screws wrenching out of their holes and bits of sharp steel flying in all directions.

Grinning, he threw the massive door against the side of the wall with a loud muscular grunt where it made a big hole leading into one of the bedrooms.


Buford was bewildered in confusion. Surely his party crew had to have heard that almighty loud crash and wake up, but no-one made a sound from where they were.


"Wha - what the f**k's wrong with everyone ?" Buford said looking behind him. "Wake up goddamit ! Call the cops !"

"They're all out." Stefani smirked. "Now, one more word out of you and Dempsey takes your head off !"

Dempsey smiled wide and you could hear his beard squeak over his meaty face, "I'd like that." he said appreciatively.

Buford shut his mouth then. He realized these were professional assassins that had hi-tech gadgets and it was better to stay out of their way until they got what they want and left.

Stefani entered the now not locked reinforced room and saw Katrina was backed up in the corner with her hand clapped over her mouth in aghast fear of what Petrov just did to the door separating them.

"Bring her." Stefani said. Petrov shifted grip and gave Buford to Dempsey as he reached over to grab Katrina.

Stefani then looked in the bathroom in the same room and in the sleeping bag. Strangely she found a baby's pacifier sitting on the sink but nothing else. She held it up to see it had a rubber tip glued on the opposite side. She narrowed her eyes suspiciously at Katrina.

"Where is he ?" Stefani demanded, swinging her arm down to knock the pacifier to the floor.

Katrina spoke haughtily, "I have no f*****g - " but was interrupted by Petrov who tapped his knife against her neck.

"Lie to heah ageen and chou -" he threatened and pressed the blade slightly to get a bleeding cut from her throat.

She squeaked in fear but didn't finish her sentence as clearly she showed that she wasn't going to fight him. But it was also apparent she wasn't going to volunteer any information to my whereabouts either.

"Good." Stefani said, as if she was glad everyone was going to be difficult with her. "Let's go." Stefani said and went back into the main bathroom.

Dempsey dragged Buford and Petrov directed Katrina with his knife.

"Him." she pointed to Buford and Dempsey pushed him forward. Stefani held her hand up in plain sight and tapped her index finger to her thumb. In seconds Dempsey had pushed Buford to his knees in front of her.

"What happened here ?" she said and pointed to the tape marks around the commode.




END OF CHAPTER 14



Return back HOME




You are Earth Visitor #  




© 2018 dw817


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe



Future Barrier - The 3rd Novel


Author

dw817
dw817

Fort Worth, TX



About
more..

Writing