FB3-15 "Cold Blooded Murder"

FB3-15 "Cold Blooded Murder"

A Chapter by dw817
"

"The number is three ! Now you hate me !" and Stefani pushed Katrina's face fully in the toilet. "DAMN F*****G RIGHT I HATE - " Katrina began but her words turned into angry bubbles.

"

PRESS CTRL = (EQUALS) TO INCREASE THE PAGE SIZE AND CTRL 0 (ZERO) TO RESET THE PAGE SIZE

       
 


Want to read this in a different language ?
Change the TO field to your own country and after going
HERE





F U T U R E   B A R R I E R
( The 3rd Novel )
Secret Technology, Unrequited Love, Absolute Vengeance

© May 2017 Written by David Wicker
Please do not reprint without permission



 CHAPTER 15 - "Cold Blooded Murder"
[ CHOOSE A DIFFERENT CHAPTER TO READ ]


* * *

This chapter is Rated: TEEN


Buford looked to the toilet where the clear marks of tape were and his face paled realizing that he could be found out for abusing someone earlier here.

But he was quick with a reply. "It leaks so we tape around it." he said. He looked to Katrina who nodded in agreement.

"Reeeally ?" Stefani said dangerously. Then she reached out and slapped Buford hard across the face, so hard a trickle of blood came from his lip. But he didn't dare retaliate, not with Petrov still holding a knife to Katrina's throat.

Stefani pointed an accusatory finger at him. "Lie again and you're a dead little party boy. The truth now !"

Buford was shaking in fear as drops of blood from his lip fell to stain the perfect white carpet. Dempsey smiled, he really was a sadistic b*****d and was thoroughly enjoying basking in the light of terror of him and his murderous crew.

"The truth !" Stefani screeched. She was not a woman to be trifled with.

"A game !" Buford said quickly in fear, "Just - it's just a stupid game, okay ?"

"With Dev !" Stefani said with finality through clenched teeth.

Buford's eyes grew wide. "You couldn't possibly know - " he began but stopped when Dempsey stepped forward to clout him painfully on the head. He fell to the ground but quickly raised back up to show how tough he was. It was a real effort on his part though.

"That's fine." Stefani said with a wicked smile. "Now her."

Dempsey dragged Buford back and Petrov inched his knife into Katrina forcing her to step forward.

"Dev was here." Stefani said finally. "You have one chance here, dear. Where is he now ?"

Buford spoke groggily and clutched his head painfully, "You lost him, Kat !?"

"Answer the question !" Stefani said in a louder voice.

"I don't know." Katrina cried, "But - I - I hope he's far away from you, you B***H !"

Stefani smiled wide at this and tilted her head playfully. "You - like - him ?"


Katrina was at a loss for words but did nod slightly.


Stefani was now filled with a new rage. One of which had always led her heart and head. Jealousy. She grabbed Katrina by her hair and crooned, "Such a sweet girl after my own heart. You've earned your right to play a nice little game with me now."

She moved with lightning speed and whirled around to grab Katrina's arms and pinned them behind her while forcing Katrina's head in the commode. Stefani then sang in an odd chant.

"The number is one ! We've just begun !"

Katrina suddenly shrieked in fear seeing what she was doing but Stefani continued her wicked game.

Buford stomped hard on Dempsey's foot to get free and help but Dempsey just clouted him once on the head, harder this time, and Buford collapsed immediately to the floor.

"The number is two ! Now I hate you !" and pushed Katrina's head in until her nose was in he water.


* * *


Katrina struggled with her feet and tried to kick Stefani but she was too quick for her. She whined angrily.

"The number is three ! Now you hate me !" and pushed her face in fully.

"DAMN F*****G RIGHT I HATE - " Katrina began but her words turned into angry bubbles.

"The number is four ! Please drink some more !" and pushed her head hard until it touched he bottom of the porcelain. Katrina kicked her legs out mightily but couldn't get any leverage and gurgled in the water nastily.

Stefani held onto both her hands behind her with a single iron grip and then grabbed her legs to force her into a kneeling position.

"The number is five ! Are you still alive ?" and flushed the commode.

Katrina was clearly sobbing in fear and misery now but Stefani would not relent nor shift her position one iota.

"The number is now six ! Here's where I get my kicks !"

With the water sucked down to the bottom and air around her, Katrina spouted out a torrential flow of blasphemy and threats to Stefani, "... once I get free b***h I swear to f*****g God you are a dead woman, you hear me, dead ! You are so f*****g ..."

Stefani nodded and smiled, still maintaining a hold to keep her to the bottom as the water returned. Katrina suddenly realized there were things more important than cursing out this strange woman and pulled hard to get out of the bowl that was rapidly refilling with water ... !

"Buford ! Goddamit ! Help me !" she shrieked desperately.

Buford's head moved slightly and his arm flopped weakly on the floor, but he was still too dizzy from Dempsey's last mighty thump to even raise his head.

Katrina started to drown now and her body shook in primal fear; her brain racked trying to think of a way to escape.

"The number is seven !" Stefani screeched, "All good girls go to heaven. Go to heaven." and started to stroke her hair lovingly under the water.

Katrina's legs slumped to the side, the fight completely out of her.

Stefani continued, "All good girls go to heaven ! So GO TO HEAVEN !" she yelled out and continued to hold her there for several more minutes.

A few small bubbles came to the surface but all in vain.


Her life was gone ...




END OF CHAPTER 15



Return back HOME




You are Earth Visitor #  




© 2018 dw817


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe



Future Barrier - The 3rd Novel


Author

dw817
dw817

Fort Worth, TX



About
more..

Writing