FB3-18 "Into The Pit Of Despair"

FB3-18 "Into The Pit Of Despair"

A Chapter by dw817
"

Yet there was also something -else- here beyond the Gate. Like from some horrible nightmare it appeared to be a large set of pink hairless buttocks minus a chest or legs, at least 25-feet in diameter.

"

PRESS CTRL = (EQUALS) TO INCREASE THE PAGE SIZE AND CTRL 0 (ZERO) TO RESET THE PAGE SIZE

       
 


Want to read this in a different language ?
Change the TO field to your own country and after going
HERE





F U T U R E   B A R R I E R
( The 3rd Novel )
Secret Technology, Unrequited Love, Absolute Vengeance

© June 2017 Written by David Wicker
Please do not reprint without permission



 CHAPTER 18 - "Into The Pit Of Despair"
[ CHOOSE A DIFFERENT CHAPTER TO READ ]


* * *

This chapter is Rated: TEEN


Stefani turned the little sports car around as I slumped sideways in my seat.


She patted me comfortingly on the head and then I was unconscious to the world from what clearly was concentrated Tangerine drug in the drink.

Dempsey and Petrov were already out of the van waiting for her to return. She waved cheerfully at the pair of thugs as she drove back into the main vehicle. Once there she got out and left me in the passenger side seat.

"So nice." she said in an almost cheerful tone which was at once replaced with a familiar acidic one. "We're done here ! Let's get back to base, I need some personal alone time with Dev ..."

Dempsey nodded and Stefani went to the console to relay back to Arkos that she had the final piece of the puzzle on the telekinetic activity observed earlier - me.

The cellphone interference placed earlier at the house with Buford's party had passed but there was no-one to see in the premises now. Where did they all go ?


Stefani and her pair of villains returned to the hidden lift at the abandoned bombed site and were even now rapidly descending back to the secret base of Arkos miles beneath the planet's surface.

. . .

Back to the future and inside the Gate, the soldiers - saw - well, terrors too horrible to speak of.

Clearly mankind's worst nightmares were placed in this barrier to separate this strange world from our normal own as it was filled with quite clearly what must've influenced early written religious history and drawings of hell with a barrage of demonic imagery and scenes of the horrible underworld.

It was as if the Gate itself was a plug to the entrance of the absolute and nastiest sewer in the universe.

Long-insane contractors from millions of years ago must have carefully constructed this massive maze of horrors that spanned off in all directions, and the walls were made literally out of hardened and semisolid chunks and miles of feces and bodily waste.

The smell was abysmal and penetrated even the soldiers' respirators which shouldn't have been remotely possible.

It was likely a normal unprotected person entering the gate would've puked himself to death for entering such a foul domain without time to even be rendered to shreds by the bizarre and hostile creatures found within.

Were it not for the team's guidance finder devices they would've also gotten lost in this labyrinth of filth as well. And so far their Statix Suits were working well as the smaller strange biting and scratching creatures they met so far could not penetrate them.

They trudged many times waist-deep in the brown sludge and one soldier had already hurled twice in his suit from the sights and smells and had to have his respirator cleaned in an emergency or he would've drowned in his own vomit.

Also unfortunately, aside from some unspeakable things, most of the -things- they came across appeared to have once been human, and had long since adapted to the infinitely filthy environment, perdition - their prison.

There was the occasion of what could only be described as -lost souls- which glided by on cold vapors much like ghosts with terrible expressions on their face which clearly spoke, vengeance, for wrongs issued them when they were alive and forever they would be seeking to exact revenge.

Never being allowed through the crystal gates of peace and absolution for the afterlife because of their unsatiated rage and infinite appetite for dark justice of Earthly and worldly matters.


* * *


Yet there was also something -else- here. Perhaps a gruesome caretaker to this nasty place. Like from some horrible nightmare it appeared to be a set of large, pink, and hairless buttocks, minus any chest or legs, at least 15-feet in diameter.

It glided neatly on 7 muscular slithering wet tentacles as big around as 4-fingers that came out from it's sides that each spanned a good 25 feet across in all directions for mobility. An additional smaller and shorter tentacle, lighter in color remained curved and poised near the top where its mouth began.

And its mouth was a large gaping and toothless puckered maw on it's front. In back it was only smooth with no protrusions or markings.

It was clear that all the 'seeing' it did was done through the sensitive tactile tentacles that even now were sensing easy prey from the approaching party of the future and the gruesome anus-like mouth quivered in anticipation of fresh quarry.

One team member lagged behind to watch this strange monstrosity, wishing she had brought a video recording device. Captain Corrigan barked at her through the communication in his helmet which could also be heard outside, "Johnston, girl, don't get too close to that thing !"

Johnston snorted, "It doesn't even have any eyes to - " but was cut off sharply when one tentacle lashed out with lightning-quick precision and grabbed her around the middle !

"Help me, help me !" she cried, immediately steaming up the front of his helmet in panic. The edge of the tentacle was quick and felt all around her as if judging her to be a good catch.

Then the tentacle amazingly flattened out and enveloped her completely around it's edges ! In moments she was gone, only a large struggling bulge in the middle appeared from the vine-like appendage.

"Cut it open right now !" Corrigan, the leader, barked at the others, terrified at what he was seeing.

As is if sensing danger, suddenly the tentacle opened again, but Johnston's Statix suit and clothes were nowhere to be seen, apparently somehow dissolved in a curious engulfing of the tentacle. She was deposited naked and slightly moist on the ground of the bizarre dimension, but unharmed. The beast blindly lumbered on.

Perhaps they interrupted it's feeding ?

Johnston coughed hoarsely now being without her Statix suit, and while the air was non-toxic and breathable, it was still horrible all the same. Corrigan arrived to reach into his pack and pull out a spare breathing apparatus for her.

"Easy there, I got ya." he said encouragingly.

The other teammates were clearly grinning and finally laughed, now that the danger was over.

"You just about bit back it there, Flair." one officer jibed. "And whatta way to go too !" He pointed to the beast which seemed to have lost it's sense of direction and was poking feelers out in the opposite direction of the team to 'see' where it was.

"Eaten by an a*s !" a younger teammate guffawed. Corrigan smiled, he let them have their derision because it really had been tense and terrifying up to now.

They were getting wound up now. One laughed, "And where's your clothes, girl ? It must like you to take them off like that. Don't you wanna go over there and give your boyfriend a kiss ? You shouldn't leave him alone like that !" The others laughed at the cruel joke.

Johnston turned her head unbidden to look at the beast and sure enough it was facing her in the distance with it's awful puckered mouth, much like it was mooning her. She felt the lunch lurch in her stomach looking at it's suggestive agape anal lips which reflected wet.

She faced the hecklers, frustrated, "No I don't want to kiss - that - look, just lemme alone will ya !?" And she held up a hand to ward off their insults.

Corrigan nodded, "Okay okay, that's enough." He looked to the hapless soldier and even though she was naked now, she didn't appear injured. Johnston breathed deeply into the portable mask raised up a thumb to show she was okay.


She stood up suddenly to face away from the others and was suddenly and sharply smacked on her bare butt by one of the other soldiers.

She faced them angrily, her voice muffled in the mask, "And what was that for - you pervert !?"

"You've got a bug on your butt !" the soldier said, all humor having left his voice and tinged with fear, and he reached up to smack again, hoping to get it off of her.

She sighed, putting her hands near her naked bottom to protect it, "No - I don't. Look, it's a tattoo, okay ? A wasp, my boyfriend likes them now that they're extinct."

Another one spoke up, "Really ? I've never seen one. Let's have a look at it then."

She smirked. Corrigan smiled, "Go ahead."

Johnston turned around and bent over at the waist to look back at the guy who smacked her on the bottom earlier. "Now you - come over here and kiss my a*s !" she offered viciously to him.




END OF CHAPTER 18



Return back HOME




You are Earth Visitor #  




© 2018 dw817


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe



Future Barrier - The 3rd Novel


Author

dw817
dw817

Fort Worth, TX



About
more..

Writing