FB3-21 "Consumption"

FB3-21 "Consumption"

A Chapter by dw817
"

Finally when they came closer the captain asked his crew, "What's all the excitement here ?" "You killed it !" Hudson said eagerly. "Yahoo !" Then he looked around, "Say, where is Johnston anyways ?"

"

PRESS CTRL = (EQUALS) TO INCREASE THE PAGE SIZE AND CTRL 0 (ZERO) TO RESET THE PAGE SIZE

       
 


Want to read this in a different language ?
Change the TO field to your own country and after going
HERE





F U T U R E   B A R R I E R
( The 3rd Novel )
Secret Technology, Unrequited Love, Absolute Vengeance

© July 2017 Written by David Wicker
Please do not reprint without permission



 CHAPTER 21 - "Consumption"
[ CHOOSE A DIFFERENT CHAPTER TO READ ]


* * *

This chapter is Rated: TEEN


Then Johnston gagged, being suffocated, and you could hear her struggling for air and a long moment later swallowing wet and unpleasantly and groaning and gasping between burning breaths almost in time to the beast's movements.

The beast rumbled contentedly at it's victim's misery and continued to flex in and out for several minutes, matching Johnston's breathing, and then reducing it's speed, lulling her to take slower breaths between horrid wet gulps.

For it didn't want to overwhelm her just yet, and it favored and savored the taste of living prey by prolonging it's suffering and anguish for as long as possible.

After several minutes of this sickening activity, Johnston's quiet swallows grew thicker and nastier and her feeble groans became longer and more miserable and eventually she was crying in wretchedness and disgrace for what she was being compelled to do.

And there was no end in sight to it either ! Was this how she would spend the rest of her life ? Feeding out of the bottom - of a bottom ? This really was hell !

"No ... more ..." she whimpered weakly, wriggling her chest and legs but still couldn't move at all being held tightly by the inner vines.

The beast responded to her pitiful cries with deep and reflective rumbling which almost sounded like chuckling, amused at her despair. But it did in fact stop it's contractions to let her lower her head and cry pathetically in self-loathing for a few minutes, as if it enjoyed the taste of it's prey's salty tears inside.

But once she stopped, it let her know that it wasn't done with her yet, and getting a choked gasp out of her, it continued with the flexing pressure again, and in slow and measured amounts as it wanted to savor this moment for as long as it could, and additionally taste it's frightened and quivering victim between contractions as well.

This wretched symbiotic process continued for quite some time.

Eventually Johnston grunted weakly and was unable to contain her own bowels inside the beast, her belly couldn't contain the filth she was swallowing any longer.

But if anything, the creature seemed pleased at this new ribbon of unfamiliar taste, giving an affirmative rumble, like Johnston was leaving a favored gift for it.

And before long, Johnston was beyond tears, thoughts of escape, or really any thoughts at all as her senses started to shut down from being smothered in more and more of the thick fecal pudding.

As for the tentacles outside, they curled peacefully and serenely with the effort of force-feeding and subjecting nasty and prolonged asphyxiation to the beast's tastiest catch yet.

However, despite the beast's attempts to maintain this torture indefinitely, it finally got to be too much for Johnston to stomach, literally, and she choked and fell into a coma, twitching spasmodically, her body unable to take any more abuse or swallow any more crap.

There was no sound or movement at all from her now and even the beast had stopped to listen. Then there was a sad groan from the thing as if it were upset to lose it's newfound combined meal and plaything. A full minute passed in measured and contemplative silence.

But after that time the beast started to flex in and out again earnestly, in faster and deeper strokes, pushing harder and making new horrid squishing noises from even deeper inside, rising higher in pitch with each inward squeeze.

It did this for another minute until the sound abruptly ended in a distinct wet pop, then it lay still for several long seconds.

Suddenly there was the loud and deafening sound of wet flatulence from the beast's mouth as noxious gas fluttered out, almost as if it were laughing victoriously in a strange and obscene alien tongue.

Captain Corrigan was roused from the noisome display and seeing his teammate gone from the top and the beast was not moving again, he carefully climbed back up the side to investigate.

He looked down into where he knew Johnston had to be. For a moment he held out his hand and considered reaching it in to see if he could find her.


* * *


The aperture was wider now and if anything the beast looked hungrier than before. He stooped over to look in the puckered maw and saw only a funnel of thick brown sludge swirling slightly around the insides.

And removing his helmet for a moment, put his head near it sniffed, wrinkling his nose - yep - it was horrible and fecal. This nightmare creature really was a walking and gross butt after all.

There was NO WAY he was putting his hand in there now. For he himself might not be able to get his own arm back out since it certainly appeared that Johnston didn't make it.

He looked and saw the other team members had finally raised up. One was limping, looking around for him.

He put his helmet back on. "Over here !" he called to them on the communicator and waved so they could see where he was.


"Over here !" he called to them on his helmet's communicator and waved so they could see where he was.

They saw Corrigan standing atop the beast and they whooped and cheered, raising their hands in the air. He didn't say anything. Finally when they came closer he asked them, "What's all the excitement ?"

"You killed it !" Hudson said eagerly. "Yahoo !" Then he looked around, "Say, where is Johnston anyways ?"

Corrigan looked one more time into the maw. The river of filth inside it seemed to be rising in a whirlpool around it's puckered center and it was so warm that hot putrid steam was coming out of it. Something was happening and he didn't want to be anywhere near when it did.

"It's not dead !" he said sitting and sliding carefully off it's rounded side, "Johnston is gone. Get back everyone, something's happening here !"

The beast suddenly lurched up on it's powerful tentacles. Ignoring the others it leaned to it's side and then the 'lips' of the beast puckered outward alarmingly on the side of the ground. Then it groaned from deep inside.

"Is it sick ?" Hudson asked.

"I'm not sure." Corrigan said. Then as if this nightmare couldn't be any more complete, the beast heaved and spewed out a long steaming wet log that came up to your waist and over 12-feet long, perfectly cylindrical like a horrible sausage.

It then wriggled forward on it's tentacles and raising itself back up shook itself free of any wet pieces remaining.

It wiped itself briskly on the dried alien foliage before finally staggering forward on it's tentacles to raise back up again.

It then seemed to be aware of the remaining party and lowered down and appeared to 'look' right at the terrified remaining team with it's one wet and huge brown 'eye,' which still seemed to be full of crap inside, despite it's recent deposit.

Hudson reached for his gun fearfully but Corrigan stopped him.

"Don't - don't do that - I'll explain why later."

The beast continued to 'eye' the team And Corrigan had to wonder. Was this the poor beast's hell ? To always be full of crap and never be free of it no matter how much expulsion it went through ? Would there be no peace for it ?

Right then there was a distant sound, like a wet and awful trumpet. The beast then wailed nastily from it's front, flatulence really more than communication, directly on the team, then it retreated in the opposite direction on it's tentacles in fast gyration, directly towards the noise, and likely it's calling mate.

For a moment everyone was left coughing in the putrid stench.

Corrigan ignored the beast's retreat though and eyed the wide log suspiciously.

"Captain ?" Hudson asked ?

"I'm curious about something, lieutenant." Corrigan said. He measured the side of it. Then scuffed parts of it with his boots. A human hand appeared. Reaching down he pulled it free and it was indeed Johnston.


"Thank God !" the captain said in relief. "Maybe there's still time to save her after all."




END OF CHAPTER 21



Return back HOME




You are Earth Visitor #  




© 2017 dw817


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe



Future Barrier - The 3rd Novel


Author

dw817
dw817

Fort Worth, TX



About
more..

Writing