FB3-27 "The Kotatsu"

FB3-27 "The Kotatsu"

A Chapter by dw817
"

I sighed and lifted up the heavy covering and it was a REALLY low table so I had to crawl on the floor on my belly to scrunch up under there and then the girl then sat down in her place again.

"

PRESS CTRL = (EQUALS) TO INCREASE THE PAGE SIZE AND CTRL 0 (ZERO) TO RESET THE PAGE SIZE

       
 


Want to read this in a different language ?
Change the TO field to your own country and after going
HERE





F U T U R E   B A R R I E R
( The 3rd Novel )
Secret Technology, Unrequited Love, Absolute Vengeance

© October 2017 Written by David Wicker
Please do not reprint without permission



 CHAPTER 27 - "The Kotatsu"
[ CHOOSE A DIFFERENT CHAPTER TO READ ]


* * *

This chapter is Rated: TEEN


Stefani transferred to connect to speak to Arkos that she had information for him.


Meanwhile, I had awoken. Apparently the cable connected to the Tangerine flow had bunched up under the gurney in Stefani's haste to kill Tyr.

I awoke, pulling off the breathing apparatus and thought about coughing but saw that Stefani had her back to me. A warning instinct pricked in my brain so I kept quiet.

"Yessir." she said on the receiving end as Arkos voice came over the line with her next set of instructions.

I looked around and saw - Tyr ! I hadn't seen her in so long ! I carefully reached to the side of my gurney and pulled my own to hers. But her face looked gray and blue. Something was wrong with her ?

Tears welled up in my eyes when I touched her and she felt cold and lifeless. Was she ... dead ?

I then felt hot anger flash in me, realizing only one person could be responsible for this. Stefani !

To confirm my suspicions I lifted up Tyr's dead hand to hold in mine when suddenly a loud voice sounded, and just from where, I didn't know.

"Contact has been established !"

It was SIM ! And the voice was definitely not from within me but outside of me as I saw Stefani turn wide-eyed to see me holding Tyr's hand, still on the gurney.

Stefani at once reached for me but then I yelled out angrily, "NO !"

Something - changed. My voice right then was deep, like a man's, powerful !


"LIVE !"


Not the effeminate 17-year old boy I was and anything glass in the establishment suddenly shattered, including the light fixtures from the deep reverberation of my sound.

Stefani was blown off her feet, literally, by my exclamation. And then - Tyr stirred !

I blinked my eyes, perplexed, to look down at her on her own gurney and there was a kind of soft and beautiful glow coming from her face, like a golden light. And I felt warmth in her hand, it was so wonderful ! She was ... alive ?

"Tyr ?" I said, blinking back tears.

She yawned and looked at me, coughing once, "Yeah, Dev ?" she looked around. "Hey, what's going on here is what I wanna know huh ?"

It was as if Arkos knew what was happening and his voice spoke rasping over Stefani's bracelet intercom which apparently was still working, "He's activated ! Restrain the boy ! Now ! Before it's too late for all of us !"

Stefani struggled to stand up again and reached for me with her sharp fingernails but I put up a simple hand gesture and a wall of blue energy separated both her and me. It was the BARRIER I was so familiar with, and I now had CONTROL over it !

I smiled as she beat on it silently with her hands for a moment.

Then she smirked and started to walk around it. I waved my hand a second time and the blue shimmer revolved entirely around me and Tyr in an iridescent sphere although air clearly got in and we were still safe.

"We're leaving." I told Tyr simply.

Tyr nodded and her eyes were wide with surprise at the barrier I had created - no - WE had created. It was definitely a joint effort, and I realized that together, well, I felt like we were invincible !

I got up and when I did Tyr suddenly pulled free of my hand to scratch her nose for a second, but when she did the sphere barrier vanished like a popped soap bubble and Stefani was upon me, waiting for just such a moment !

"Where do your loyalties lie, sweetie !?" she scowled at me with a terrible smile on her face and I felt her bare her nails dig into my arm to relay her anger to me.

The front door to her quarters leading into the main Arkos hallway was also shattered, being made out of some kind of plexiglass material so I bolted out of her grip, under the gurney I was on earlier, which was wide enough to admit me to leap out the shattered door !

Stefani yelled after me furiously, "You won't get far, I promise you !"

There was a moment of silence and then a soft general alarm sounded over the speakers breaking me from my running stride. She must've set it. No-one was after me yet but I knew that would change !

I ran to pass by the boy's play area but it was locked up for the night.

Then I found the girl's play area right after that, the door was open and there was some kind of tea party going on with 4 other girls, one looked like a teenager but the others were younger still.

They were all sitting around a square table that had a beautiful thick embroidered blanket over it to cover their legs, which I immediately recognized, but I couldn't remember the name to at the moment.

They were seated neatly around it and chatting quietly to themselves drinking the tea and gossiping about the day. I saw they had removed their Busting-Brown regulation shoes and placed them to the side, true Japanese style.

I ran into there bewildered at the lack of places to hide and of course they were surprised to see me.

"Boyth aren't allowed in here." one said simply with a slight lisp, apparently unconcerned at the alarm Stefani had set off.

I nodded, irritated, and looked around further for anywhere to hide but there was absolutely nothing !

Then I heard a loud screech at least a hundred feet behind me, "Just wait'll I catch you, boy ! If you thought I spanked you hard earlier, just wait !" followed by the sound of running footsteps in high-heels in hot pursuit !

The girls gave me a shocked look and the one closest to me stood up from the odd table to face me. I noticed she had little pink socks on her feet with pom poms near the ankle.

Without a word she stepped aside and motioned for me to crawl under the table where they were. This was - not really where I wanted to hide but where else did I have to go ?

I sighed and lifted up the heavy covering and it was a REALLY low table so I had to crawl on the floor on my belly to scrunch up under there and then the girl then sat down in her place again. 4 sets of girls legs from all edges clambered across me, one in pink tights.

I fidgeted in the cramped area, seeing a floor stove that was turned off. The sudden coldness of the metal of it against my hands caused me to twitch, accidentally tickling one of them, and I think as I heard her catch her breath as if she was going to laugh but it was cut off by Stefani's threatening and approaching footsteps having stopped suddenly.

The girls then started to talk quietly amongst themselves again, as if nothing was wrong, though from the tone of their voice, it was clear they were nervous.

Stefani, however, was dripping with sweetness and confidence, if a little out of breath from her earlier sprint and jaunt and I could hear her deadly footfalls approach the girl's tea set.


"Well hello there girls !" she said broadly. "I'm looking for a naughty little boy who passed by here, you haven't seen him, have you ?"


There was a moment of silent when one finally spoke up in a quiet timid voice, "No missum ma'am."

Stefani hummed to herself in a tone that indicated she didn't entirely believe her.

I was now being pushed on the right-hand side by one leg up the left girl's bare thighs and it was warm and smelled like sickly sweet girl's perfume, candy strawberry, of all horrid things.

I tried to pull away as the scent was closest to where I was but apparently they were determined to hold me still under there as more legs pushed against my back and butt.

I tried pulling away a second time but suddenly the girl I was closest to, the teenager, frighteningly opened both her legs wide and latched both of the heels of her feet into the back of my neck and shoved me hard up against her until I had a faceful of her underwear.

It might have been funny were it not so serious a situation - and - I didn't know how much longer I could hold this position. It was warm enough under there to pass out from being smothered with the covering around all the edges of the table cutting off my air and I was having trouble breathing with so much cotton and perfume against me now.

And I realized where I was ! If I was afraid of girls now, I was utterly TERRIFIED of where I had my head now ! I closed my eyes tightly shut and my heart started to flutter in fear, I wanted to be anywhere ANYWHERE except where I was now !

Stefani was clearly losing her patience when I both felt and heard her slam her hand down on the table angrily and I inadvertently took a deep breath which caused the girl who was pinning me up against her to gasp suddenly in shock as she surely must've felt my breath against her.

Then an uncomfortable moment later, she coughed politely, to try and cover up the event. "S'cuse me." she said quietly and I heard her set down her teacup above me as if that would explain it.

Stefani didn't miss the unexpected earlier sound, however. "Are you having a problem, cupcake ?" Stefani asked, her voice dripping venomously.

There was no answer from the girl except for her to shrug her shoulders and squeeze her legs even harder around my head demanding me to be still and silent now.

And as if that weren't bad enough it was as if the message were somehow relayed to the other girls as they also quickly pushed against me with their heels to hold me in that position.

"Cat got your tongue, dear ?" Stefani said wickedly. Then her voice got quieter as said thoughtfully to herself. "Cat, cat, cat."

There was a moment of silence. It was as if the girls knew who was protecting me now and they had all jammed their feet and legs up against me to shove me even harder up against her as if I were somehow a wad of silly putty that would fit neatly up her skirt.

My neck started to ache at this more than uncomfortable position and my nose twitched from the fierce warmth but I didn't dare scratch it and I breathed shallowly and carefully out of my mouth so as not to upset her any more, looking up fearfully, for any chance of escape.

Then Stefani screeched out a single word in remembrance.




END OF CHAPTER 27



Return back HOME




You are Earth Visitor #  




© 2018 dw817


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe



Future Barrier - The 3rd Novel


Author

dw817
dw817

Fort Worth, TX



About
more..

Writing