FB3-28 "Rage On An Elevator"

FB3-28 "Rage On An Elevator"

A Chapter by dw817
"

The other guards were aware of Stefani's position in the company and the fact that anyone who challenged her often wound up dead or missing so they backed away from the obviously new naive soldier.

"

PRESS CTRL = (EQUALS) TO INCREASE THE PAGE SIZE AND CTRL 0 (ZERO) TO RESET THE PAGE SIZE

       
 


Want to read this in a different language ?
Change the TO field to your own country and after going
HERE





F U T U R E   B A R R I E R
( The 3rd Novel )
Secret Technology, Unrequited Love, Absolute Vengeance

© October 2017 Written by David Wicker
Please do not reprint without permission



 CHAPTER 28 - "Rage On An Elevator"
[ CHOOSE A DIFFERENT CHAPTER TO READ ]


* * *

This chapter is Rated: TEEN


Then Stefani screeched out the single word in remembrance.

"Kotatsu !"

And she was absolutely right. I was trapped under the Kotatsu. The girl holding me whined in panic squeezing me even tighter up against her.

In mere moments I felt a horrible headache coming on and my forehead started to bead up with sweat and I suddenly realized I couldn't breathe at all now, even with my mouth wide open in fear buried up against her !

Then the table was suddenly flung off where Stefani had kicked it over !

The girls' tea set went spilling and breaking in all directions and blessed cool air hit me all over. Lord it was hot under there ! I breathed hard out my nose desperate to get that clean air, as my mouth was still pinned up against her.

And I might've felt better but I couldn't relax just yet.

Even Stefani herself was quiet for a moment seeing where my head was buried up in.

"What the HELL," and she paused on the word, "do you think you think you are doing up in there, mister !?" she said bending down to look at me with my face mashed painfully up against the other girl's undies.

And that had to have been a sight. Clearly the other girls had their legs pushed up against me, jamming my head up into her, one foot was up the inside of my shirt and three feet from varied legs were pushing against my back and butt to hold me in place there as if there were a hiding place for me in there somewhere.

And I had my mouth wide open in desperation against her cotton in an attempt to breathe air.

Despite my hiding place now revealed, all of the girls were frozen in fear for what just happened to their lovely tea set and continued to bear the weight of their legs and feet down on me.

I turned my head painfully which squeaked against the girl's undies and licked my lips hard from their numbness.

Then I smiled weakly at Stefani, the young girl's pretty skirt trailing just above my forehead. I struggled to raise up my left hand to try and create the BARRIER again, but I couldn't !

Apparently I had to be holding onto the hand of Tyr in order to work the rough magic !

I grunted in frustration and the feet which were pushing up against me gave way slightly giving me some room to finally breathe. I shook my hand and rubbed the flat of my palm with it as if trying to squeeze magic juice out of it and tried again. Nothing.

I turned to face the girl who was protecting me, hoping she would let me go now.

I guess the girl I was with really did want to protect me as I suddenly felt her push her heels back up against my head to jam my face back up against her protectively and she reached down with a hand to pat my head comfortingly like that was absolutely the perfect place for me.

I breathed hard out my nose in a tired sigh and suddenly coughed which caused the fabric to get warm suddenly and get a weird moan out of the girl I was buried up under.

Stefani could not have been more beside herself with more rage at what she was seeing and she screeched in apoplectic fury.

"You're barking up the wrong tree, Dev !"

She then growled in anger, grabbing me by my shoulders and the other girls started screaming as she bodily dragged me up from the tight pin of their legs still wrapped all around me, still trying to protect me from Stefani's wrath.

Pulling me free, Stefani then shook me hard in the air, like a rag doll, and made me stand on my own two feet as she bore her angry eyes straight into me.

The other girls shrieked in fear like birds in flight of the sight of a cat and ran quickly out the exit, their little socked feet squeaking and sliding against the floor and seeing their tea party was definitely over and leaving their shoes behind in their panic.

"Well ... !?" Stefani demanded. I could see she was more mad at the moment of where my head and mouth were earlier rather than the fact I ran away from her.

"I - I - I ..." I started, but I couldn't continue. I was frozen in fear myself barely finding the strength to stand and I knew my forehead was wet with sweat from being down there so long.

"This isn't going to hurt, sweetie." Stefani said in a kind tone to me as she cradled her hand deliberately around the back of my neck reaching for certain muscles there and with the other deceptive hand, stroking my hair lovingly to distract me.

"Really ?" I asked hoping she was being trueful with me.


* * *


"... For very long !" she added in a sinister tone and then squeezed hard with her other hand. Suddenly a bright light shot into my eyes and I fell unconscious into her arms.

I awoke only a few moments later in an elevator descending to an unknown floor to see she had trussed me over her back like a sack of potatoes and I was handcuffed from behind. To the left and right of me were armed security guards. They weren't taking any chances with me this time.

It was clear I was being taken to see Arkos, and likely this would be my last and TERMINAL visit with him with the disruption I created earlier.


With me still trussed over Stefani's back, I remembered the last time I was able to invoke SIM so I tried again and yelled out loud, "NO !"

There was a bright flash of light behind my back and suddenly my arms were free. In their place were the ashes of what were once the cuffs that bound me.

"Yeah !" I cried in relief and kicked to be free of her.

Stefani, however was not impressed, "Mm hmh !" she said crisply in the tone I was so familiar with now and took me off her back to set me on my feet to glare down at me.

"You know," she began in a matter-of-fact tone, "Everytime you say NO to me, a sweet little fairy somewhere loses it's pretty little rainbow wings and falls down, poor thing, and then gets CRUSHED BY A GODDAMNED STEAMROLLER !!"

"What !?" I said, and for a moment all I could see was the terrible sight she planted in my head.

"That's right, sweetie." she said reassuringly, and then through clenched angry teeth, "So why don't you BEHAVE before I make you wear that lovely dress I showed you earlier ?"

Some of the guards snickered at this. I felt my face flush red but I had enough ! "You can't do this to me ! I'm a - I'm a - a - " my voice cracked pitch suddenly in my fear. I knew I wanted to say -man- but I knew that wouldn't go over well so I said the next best thing, "BOY !"

Stefani countered even on this and shook her head slowly left and right, "No you're not. You're a BABY." she said rolling her tongue on that last word, leaning her face fully in mine so her nose actually touched my own. And then she wiggled it playfully there while giggling.

Before I could say anything else she stood up suddenly, "But more importantly, you're MY baby, and you're about due for a spanking !"

Without warning she then grabbed my limp arm and I felt a pinprick as she jabbed the tip of a needle in there she apparently pulled out of her purse earlier without me seeing. The world began to slide away almost immediately.

She continued, "And as a baby, I'll treat you however I see fit. You'll wear whatever I want, and you'll eat ALL the delicious babyfood I make for you. Every last yummy bite !" she said in a shrill tone. Clearly, her will was not to be questioned.

I didn't nod so much as I was trying to keep my head up. The lights in the elevators flickered terribly and I fell over losing my balance. Stefani, of course took that to mean that I agreed with her.

"That's a good baby." she said in a soothing tone, hovering over me, caressing my hair. "You just wait, soon I'LL be director of this stupid institute and we'll run things here MY WAY ! Hmm ??"

There was the sound of a scoff behind her. Stefani's one eyebrow raised dangerously.

"You're full of s**t ..." the same voice, a guard, said quietly. Stefani snapped suddenly to attention and whirled around to face him.

The other guards were already aware of Stefani's position in the company and the fact that anyone who challenged her often wound up dead or missing so they backed away from the obviously new and naive member to the security team.

"What did you say, honey ?" she said in a deliciously loving tone as she tapped her lips with one finger as if she couldn't remember what he said, although clearly she did.

The guard was not put off by what was happening around him or the dangerous signals she was giving off and stood his ground, "I said," he continued and then shouted in her face, "You are totally - full - of - S**T !"

"Reeeally !" she said slowly and nodded as if coming up with a decision. "I think we'll find out who is full of it before the day is done, don't you ?"

"What ?" he asked, confused.

In a flash, she had jabbed the same needle straight through his armored vest in a burst of strength. Whereas she had only pin-pricked me with the tip of it, in her rage she emptied the entire contents of the tube into him. She grunted in anger and additionally snapped the needle off by twisting the syringe, giving him a look of absolute fury and vengeance.

The other guards watched alarmed.

"YOU !" she said, pointing to one of the other guards before they could even fathom what she had just done.

"Me !?" he squeaked fearfully.

"You," she continued, "Take this recorded tape and boy to our 'glorious' leader. But once he's done extracting -whatever - it is, in him that makes him so rebellious, YOU let ME know so I can have him back. He is my BABY, you understand and is to be treated with utmost delicacy !"

The guard nodded, eager to be on her good side, which of course, was completely impossible as she had none. "Not one hair on his head is to be harmed or you'll answer to ME ! UNDERSTAND !?"

"Yessir !" the guard said to her. Stefani smiled.

"Yes" and she paused for a moment before adding the next word, "sir ?" she said sweetly to him.

There was a fearful moment of silence. He looked to the other guards for help. They spoke no word but one of them imperceptibly nodded to him. Go with it.

"Yessir !" he said again, holding his ground and saluted to her additionally, determined this was the right thing to say to her at this time.

Stefani tapped him politely on his shoulder and hummed sweetly, "You're going to go far in this company. Far far far far FAR !" and then she laughed maniacally looking up at the ceiling.

He smiled at her, if only for a moment. She returned the smile and batted her eyes seductively at him.

"I - " he began to say, captivated by her dominance but was rudely interrupted.

"NOW YOU IDIOT !" she yelled her face full of fury again.




END OF CHAPTER 28



Return back HOME




You are Earth Visitor #  




© 2018 dw817


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe



Future Barrier - The 3rd Novel


Author

dw817
dw817

Fort Worth, TX



About
more..

Writing