FB3-31 "So Trusting"

FB3-31 "So Trusting"

A Chapter by dw817
"

Laughing, Stefani cupped her hands to her mouth on the heavy covering so Daniel was certain to hear her as she spoke down to him, "I hope you enjoy your new home at the bottom of our septic tank."

"

PRESS CTRL = (EQUALS) TO INCREASE THE PAGE SIZE AND CTRL 0 (ZERO) TO RESET THE PAGE SIZE

       
 


Want to read this in a different language ?
Change the TO field to your own country and after going
HERE





F U T U R E   B A R R I E R
( The 3rd Novel )
Secret Technology, Unrequited Love, Absolute Vengeance

© November 2017 Written by David Wicker
Please do not reprint without permission



 CHAPTER 31 - "So Trusting"
[ CHOOSE A DIFFERENT CHAPTER TO READ ]


* * *

This chapter is Rated: TEEN


Stefani clicked Execute and stepped back from the controls to watch them start.


She then walked away from the console back up to the platform where Daniel was trapped. Yelled down to him she cried, "You've got one minute left sweetie, you're doing great ! Keep it up !"

She saw what appeared to be a head movement from the steam showing that he could indeed hold on for another minute, but just. Suddenly the machine shifted and the contents changed spinning direction.

Then Daniel saw water jets he hadn't seen before start up beneath him, and he held onto the ladder tightly watching her carefully now as he knew something was different as the pureed crap level started to swirl in the opposite direction.

She went to the receptacle and got down on her hands and squatted inches above the clear plexiglass to gloat down at him.

It might've been a great view for someone his age, gazing up at the front of her pink panties like this through the transparent acrylic only a few feet away but he was more concerned as to why the level of the mess was rising now higher than last time and with the new water sprayers going in the opposite direction besides.

Laughing at his confusion, she cupped her hands to her mouth close to the heavy covering so he could be certain to hear her. She spoke, "I hope you enjoy your new home at the bottom of our septic tank."

"You'd better," she smirked rising back up. "Cause that's exactly where you're headed now." and she gestured with one of her thumbs pointing down while whistling a descending pitch before smacking it into her other outstretched palm and giggled wickedly at the shocked expression on his face when it finally sank in to him what she said.

"What !?" he cried fearfully looking up at her and the terrible thing she just said and where she was pointing, fighting against the churning in the receptacle, almost as if it was a giant washing machine set on spin-cycle now.

More water jets started up and he could see now that was what caused the swirling motion. They were all positioned diagonally and at an angle in the cylinder to wash the contents straight through the bottom opening. And with what she said, he realized that would mean he would be flushed down as well !

Suddenly a jet of water, apparently clogged with gunk earlier, started blasting warm water against his naked waist and as he looked on in horror, the churning and turbulence increased beneath him. He realized the pressure would continue to increase until he lost his grip - unless he could escape !

"Hmm !" Stefani said, trilling in delight, seeing his bare chest splash against the warm water and his skin pink up against the sudden temperature. "My ! Doesn't that feel good ?" she politely offered.

In truth it might've under more pleasant circumstances, but he was more concerned about where she said he was going.

"No !" he yelled in anguish suddenly, trying to be heard above the mechanism.

He held onto the ladder with both hands again now and suddenly, shockingly, felt the warm muck of sewage rush up against his bare feet and thankfully recede again.

He gagged, twitching his toes to shake the filth free from them and tried to climb another ladder rung but he was already as high as he could go without losing the grip of his safety. He shook the flimsy aluminum ladder in frustration only causing her to smile wider.

And then Stefani pulled her head back, gasping, as if to cry, holding one innocent hand with 3 fingers over her lips extending them outward. "Bye bye." she said suddenly in a tearful and childish voice waving her hand at him as if she was a little girl who was going to lose her beloved pet.

But the mocking smile and leer she gave afterwards through the scene she played ruined whatever believable attempt at concern earlier showed for him.

He finally remembered words she spoke earlier so looking up he yelled at her, "Wait ! Let me go ! You promised you'd let me go ! After only a few minutes. Remember ? Remember !?"

Stefani replied to this by quietly standing up and carefully pulled down the silk imported panties around her ankles.

Then she deliberately hiked up her designer skirt to bunch it around the front of her waist and raising up on her knees in a kneeling position, exposed her shapely bare butt at an angle slightly to give him an insulting view, a few feet from where he was.

He looked up and widened his eyes in astonishment, unsure of what to do now. Her own eyes glittered with amusement looking down at the pained expression on his face between her legs as she held her pose.

A long moment passed in silence with him still gazing and unable to say anything in return. Stefani, delighted at the attention she was receiving now and determined to provoke this situation even further, leaned down a bit more and protruded her bottom slightly watching his agitated eyes follow it's movements to the vulgar middle.

She smiled knowingly and looking between her legs, pursed her lips in a tight pucker and smacked them suggestively down to him.

"No." he said quietly in a squeaky voice full of tension, but still found he couldn't look away.

* * *


Stefani laughed softly at his obvious timidity and frustration from her shocking display and eager to aggravate the new turmoil that was already going through his head, lowered her naked butt almost completely to the lid by easily holding the full weight of herself up with her hands.

And he was strangely humbled and pacified from this new exchange of extreme intimidation she bared down upon him.

Inches from the lid now and less than a foot away from where he was standing on the ladder below, she viciously invited him to look right up into her button's dark opening to give him a new perspective on life, especially for where he knew he was headed.

And look he did, quietly and meekly gazing up into it with unblinking eyes, and she eagerly let him, flexing her bottom and adjusting herself to make certain he had a perfectly insulting view of it from where he was beneath her.

And as he continued to stare he felt tears coming on in his despair though he fought not to show them. And she looked down at him between her legs with narrowed eyes and a superior upturned smirk at the more than subdued and miserable expression on his face.

His eyes were now trapped deep within the nether regions of her intimate offering, and she relished in the crippling humiliation she knew he was being subjected to from being unable to close his sight against it.

Several long minutes passed in measured silence. Suddenly he gasped and she smiled triumphantly down to him, for she could tell he was getting ready to cry tears for how flustered and upset he was by what she was doing and she wanted to devour every moment of his misery.

Surprisingly he held his resolve, however, and having had enough of her relentless psychological bullying he tore his gaze away from her visage.

Then his belly turned over noisily and queasily and he groaned biting back the tears, feeling like his own self-esteem had just been flushed down the toilet, which wasn't too surprising considering where he was looking - for several minutes now - and how disgraced and ashamed it made him now feel for doing so.

And he hated himself for not being able to avert his eyes earlier or even talk back against her for attempting to warp his sensibilities like this.

And he wanted to cry so bad right now. But he didn't. He willed himself. He will NOT cry to please this wretched woman !

Stefani chuckled slightly to herself and seeing this little lesson in domination was over, raised back up to peer down so he could see her face and she smiled down at him with a victorious sneer, delighted he had gotten her none-too-subtle message of just what he could do with that promise of freedom she offered him earlier.

She then stood and hiking her panties back up and her skirt down, she sat back on her haunches to see if he had anything else to say to her before she was done with him.

Deep in his heart he was afraid of her now and for the crazy and the terrible thing she just did and the fact he apparently goaded her on by not being stronger and speaking out against her for it.

But he honestly just couldn't take anymore of this and just wanted to be freed from the tank ! The swirling beneath him was getting faster and it smelled worse in here now !

His eyes looked up with pity upon her, now that she was properly clothed, pleading to be released.

Seeing she was looking at him expectantly he sincerely hoped he could bargain for his life so he cried up to her, "What do you want from me !? Name it ! Whatever it is I'll do it !"

But Stefani was unmoved. Staring malevolently into his fearful eyes she moved her lips slowly, deliberately, and with great exaggeration and contempt to emphasize the next thing she said; for all humor and amusement had left her.

"Eat s**t."

Despite the noise of the machine, he heard her words perfectly clear. And because her shocking statement was so unexpected and surprising to him, he quickly turned away suddenly stunned, and found himself anxious and upset, unable to say anything at all in return.

A moment later a hot wave of nausea and disgrace burned over his entire face as he morbidly obsessed over her words, and he moaned and shuddered at the weird way it made him feel inside. And this wasn't made any easier by the earlier staring session he had with her.

His grip on the ladder faltered in his momentary weakness, but he tightened it and caught himself from falling.

Now normally Stefani at this point would stand and hit a switch on the far wall and a concentrated acid would spray from the top of the vat which had a nasty chemical effect of converting flesh to the waste around the vat ending whatever conversation or complaints she had with her latest victim's entrapment in the vat.

And she was rather proud of the fact that she could hide all of her bodies this way in the unique metamorphosis as she had done so multiple times with her other victims in the past.

But as she was still staring at him all this time, she pulled back cocking her head curiously to one side, surprised at what she was seeing. A second later his fearful eyes met her inquisitive own and she finally realized what had happened.

Suddenly she laughed derisively, almost toppling over her ankles in sheer delight at seeing the more than apathetic look on his face, now red with shame, and of being utterly and completely flustered by her simple insult.

Because to her, that's all it was. Just some careless words before she sent her latest victim on their way to oblivion in the chemical treatment.

But being able to read people as well as she could and to further lead them to ruin, she now saw a new vicious opportunity available to her.

She dramatically opened her mouth in a wide leer baring her face down against the transparent floor for him to see, to fully let him know that she knew he had taken her at what she said, quite literally.

So instead she was going to let this terrible machine flush him down, intact, unscathed, and ALIVE - right down to the septic storage tank - where he could spend the remainder of his days contemplating exactly what she just told him to do.




END OF CHAPTER 31



Return back HOME




You are Earth Visitor #  




© 2018 dw817


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe



Future Barrier - The 3rd Novel


Author

dw817
dw817

Fort Worth, TX



About
more..

Writing