FB3-35 "Where Yin Meets Yang"

FB3-35 "Where Yin Meets Yang"

A Chapter by dw817
"

Yin shook her head and I saw she was wearing funny silvery reflective teardrop earrings, "Dev-San, I didn't take your clothes. Your Gavu~anesu, Stefani, took them with her when she left."

"

PRESS CTRL = (EQUALS) TO INCREASE THE PAGE SIZE AND CTRL 0 (ZERO) TO RESET THE PAGE SIZE

       
 


Want to read this in a different language ?
Change the TO field to your own country and after going
HERE





F U T U R E   B A R R I E R
( The 3rd Novel )
Secret Technology, Unrequited Love, Absolute Vengeance

© January 2018 Written by David Wicker
Please do not reprint without permission



 CHAPTER 35 - "Meeting Yin & Yang"
[ CHOOSE A DIFFERENT CHAPTER TO READ ]


* * *

This chapter is Rated: TEEN


We entered within this new room and I saw two cute girls that looked only a few years older than me practicing hard karate on each other on exercise mats.

They were dressed in modified Gi's. Their uniforms, which instead of covering their legs came down to stop like a short skirt. But their tops were fully covered in the heavy material.

I also noticed both of them were wearing black velvet belts to hold their Gi closed. Each of the belts came with a little shining red crystal in the front center, possibly the clasp. Rather pretty really, but I also realized that these girls were black belts in Karate, lethal, and could likely kick my butt and hand it back to me if they wanted.

"Konbanwa." Stefani told the first girl and bowed. She bowed back, maintaining levelness with her head and never left Stefani's eyes as she, too, bowed.

I watched for a moment at this exchange until Stefani gave me a short angry whistle and I bowed alongside with her, realizing this was a proper way to greet someone in here, but I didn't keep my head craned up and instead looked down at the floor.

The girl giggled at this apparent lack of respect but didn't do or say anything about it.

Stefani spoke again while pointing at me, "This is otoko ko no Dev I spoke with you earlier about."

The girl smiled and came up to me bowing and spoke saying, "Yokoso, Dev-San."

I nodded again, not really understanding what she said, but stared at the floor. Obviously I didn't know the language, but it was clearly Japanese by listening to it, from the shows I watched on TV, so I kept quiet.

When I raised my head again, I got a good look at her. Gosh she was pretty, and as I thought earlier, about 2-years older than me appearing slightly taller in height. I looked at the other girl too. Also strikingly beautiful. Both had long hair that cascaded down their backs caught each in a braid tie to keep it free from exercise.

Stefani clapped her hands twice and the other girl approached and stood at attention with the first. I realized then one was black-haired and the one that spoke with me was blond-haired.

"Just like we talked about, girls." Stefani said mysteriously to the pair.

"Yin." the first one with blonde hair said.

"Yang." the second one with long black hair said, but her dialect was much thicker. I wondered if she could speak any English at all.

I realized this was either the names of the girls here or their codenames. In any case, as Stefani said, she was taking me to meet Yin & Yang and apparently this was them.

"Very good." she said, then to me, "Dev. Come here."

I looked at Stefani but didn't move. Suddenly she took my hand again and immediately interspaced her fingers around mine again letting me know I better not fight her.

"Let's go to the changing room." she said. It wasn't a question.

"I'm fine just like I am !" I retorted. I definitely didn't want any lessons in Karate right now.

"Ohh, you'll like this !" she said eagerly and dragged me by my hand to a doorway at the far end of the training room.

Inside it smelled like flowery soap and body sweat combined. She took me to the shower room where the floor was slick with water and shampoo.

I didn't like where this was going, thinking she was getting ready to bathe me, so I did something dangerous and squeezed HER fingers for a change. I realized the way she was holding my hand that I could hurt her too if I wanted.

"Ouch !" Stefani said suddenly, not expecting me to do that, and threw down my hand to look at her own. I started to bolt out the door but my foot slipped on the wet shower floor and I zipped sideways on it and fell hard on my head against the tiles.

I awoke an unknown time later with a slight headache to find that I was leaned up against the shower wall, apparently bathed now, and -gasp- NAKED !

Fortunately there was a small gray towel draped around my middle but I didn't see my clothes anywhere. And worse, the towel definitely wasn't big enough to cover both my front AND back.

I stood up to look around when suddenly the blonde-haired girl, Yin, came up to me and said politely, "Are you ready, Dev-San ?"

I panicked and faced her, jamming the towel up hard against my groin to cover it and unable to think of anything else I retorted angrily, "I'm not your son !"

That brought a titter of giggles out of here, "Oh no, Dev ! 'San' is a polite oriental greeting. You are going to learn much Japanese if you spend anytime with us. And I hope you will !" she added eagerly, apparently unaware of how uncomfortable I was right then with no clothing.

"Well I don't want to, and I want to leave now !" I told her crossly.

I pushed the towel harder up against me and she couldn't help but stare at it. I pinched my legs tightly closed and she giggled again. My head drooped forward and I felt my face flush red with embarrassment with nowhere to turn.

"Well, Dev-San," she finally said, "How are you going to leave without your clothes ?" and she gave me a leering look like she knew precisely where they were.

"Where did you put them !?" I demanded angrily, glad I could channel my humiliation to rage at the moment.


* * *


She shook her head and I saw she was wearing funny silvery reflective teardrop earrings, "Dev-San, I didn't take them. Your Gavu~anesu, Stefani, took them with her when she left."

She added, "I suspect she thought you were going to dress in the uniform she left so you can learn some self-defense from Yang and me ?"

I thought about this for a moment. I couldn't very well leave with just a tiny towel that I couldn't even tie around myself. I wrinkled up my nose, frustrated at this turn of events.

Seeing I wasn't going to answer, she walked around me to the bench by the shower and said, "I think she left these for you ?"

I twirled to face her again so she wouldn't see my backside and looked. There was a karate Gi there, powder-blue panties, definitely not underwear, and little pink socks that came up to your ankles decorated with white pom-poms near the front of them.

She stepped back as I walked forward and investigated the folded pile. I picked up the Gi to examine it. It was the same skirt design like she was wearing. I grimaced, tossing it back down, "I can't wear any of this !"

"Dev-San -" she said in a quieter tone, and started to say something but then Yang stepped in from behind me speaking in Japanese.


"Hadaka shiri !"


Suddenly I realized that while Yin could not see my nakedness from the front, Yang most definitely could see my bare butt from the back and she held her nose with her thumb on one hand and pointed two fingers from her other hand at me laughing gleefully at the embarrassing sight.

"Alright !" I shouted crossly backing against the wall so nobody could see anything anymore. "I'll - change, but then I'm leaving, understand ?"

"Certainly, Dev-San." Yin said and gave me that respectful bow again which I most certainly did not return at this point, furious at the fact my clothes were taken by Stefani.

"A little privacy ?" I asked seeing they were quite happy and determined to stand there and watch me dress.

"Oh, so sorry." Yin said and then started speaking to Yang in Japanese. Yang replied back, a little crossly, but eventually they both left the changing room to give me time to dress myself.

Soon I was alone again. I looked around. There was absolutely NO other clothing here. No towels. No nothing. Just a few gray washcloths even smaller than the little towel I was covering myself with.

I sighed. It wouldn't be so bad. And the outfit Stefani left certainly was more clothing than I had at the moment. I tossed down the towel disgusted, but realized I had no choice.

I lifted up the powder blue panties. I certainly hoped no-one from school would ever find out about this !

Then I stepped into them and suddenly reeled forward. I felt a little dizzy. Apparently from when I hit my head earlier. I had forgotten about that and hoped it wouldn't be a problem later.

Then I put on the Gi, and sure enough, just like theirs, while it covered the front perfectly, it came short of covering the legs, attractive for a girl to be sure, but certainly not for me !

Raising up the flap of my skirt from the front I could clearly see the baby-blue panties and a bulge beneath showing I was definitely not a girl as was intended for these undergarments. I gasped in fear and outrage but knew there wasn't anything else I could do at the moment.

I growled, looking at the stupid pink socks with the little white pom-poms on the end of them. Sure, why not. I didn't have any shoes now. I put them on finding, with little surprise, they fit if a little snug.

I stepped out to see both of them were sitting on the mat talking to each other in Japanese. When they saw me they both stood up and spoke in unison, something in Japanese, and it was long - which was creepy. It was unnerving the way they could both speak the same words simultaneously. Yet it was clearly some kind of compliment on the way I looked.

"How did you - ?" I started to ask wondering how they could speak exactly together at the same time like that. But I shrugged and blew it off. I had more important things to do.

"Okay, I'm out of here !" I told them gruffly and went to the door Stefani entered earlier, but it wasn't there ! I probed my fingers along the walls feeling for an exit but I couldn't find or feel anything ! It was solid all along the wall.

"Where is the exit !?" I finally growled at them.

Yin approached and said politely, "Dev-San, there is no exit here. If you want to leave, you'll find the exit back in the changing room through the door marked with the 3 wavy lines."

"Oh ?" I said confused. That was an odd place to put an exit.

"Yes, Dev-San." she said and I could tell she was suppressing a smile. I looked at her and the smile vanished by an immediate show of innocence.

"What ?" she asked, surprised I would question her on anything.

"Nothing, goodbye." I told her.

"Sayonara." she said melodically and with sincere respect and clasped both hands to bow to me, but I didn't even wait for her to finish the motion, I was back in the changing room finding the door she described so I could get out of this madhouse.

I found it, opened it and saw - a commode - like we had in school, with little room for anything else. But I wasn't put off yet. I felt along the walls, maybe there was another door out of here ? But there wasn't.

I closed the door behind me and yelled, "Yin !" After a moment I heard her step up and knock politely on the door.

"Yes, Dev-San ?" she said in her sweetest voice. "I thought you were leaving ?"




END OF CHAPTER 35



Return back HOME




You are Earth Visitor #  




© 2018 dw817


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe



Future Barrier - The 3rd Novel


Author

dw817
dw817

Fort Worth, TX



About
more..

Writing