FB3-36 "A Hard Lesson To Learn"

FB3-36 "A Hard Lesson To Learn"

A Chapter by dw817
"

I nodded respectfully to face Yang when suddenly I was karate chopped hard in the back of my neck from Yin behind me. "Your first lesson," she chided, "is not to take your eyes off of your opponent."

"

PRESS CTRL = (EQUALS) TO INCREASE THE PAGE SIZE AND CTRL 0 (ZERO) TO RESET THE PAGE SIZE

       
 


Want to read this in a different language ?
Change the TO field to your own country and after going
HERE





F U T U R E   B A R R I E R
( The 3rd Novel )
Secret Technology, Unrequited Love, Absolute Vengeance

© January 2018 Written by David Wicker
Please do not reprint without permission



 CHAPTER 36 - "A Hard Lesson To Learn"
[ CHOOSE A DIFFERENT CHAPTER TO READ ]


* * *

This chapter is Rated: TEEN


This was more than a little confusing. I looked around at the bathroom I was in. All I could see what the toilet and no way to exit. "Where is it !?" I yelled, keeping the door closed.

"In there." Yin said cryptically. I didn't understand. I opened the bathroom door and she looked truly puzzled that I didn't know what she was talking about.

"Where do I go !" I glowered at her.

"In there." she said pointing to the commode.

"In there ?" I repeated, expansively spreading my hand back to where she gestured earlier.

"Yes !" she said and smiled back at me.

I shook my head and regretted doing it. I felt a fierce headache coming on, likely from hitting my head, but perhaps her utter stupidity wasn't helping at the moment.

"How ?" I demanded.

She stepped forward. "You can swim, can't you, Dev-San ?" she seemed genuinely perplexed that I didn't know how to. When I didn't answer, she looked at me quizzically and raised up the U-shaped seat on the toilet in an obvious invitation for me.

"Swim ? In there !?" I said, the angry temper returning to my voice.

"Yes ! That's right." she said and gave me another sweet smile as if that made the most logical sense in all the world.

"I - won't - fit." I told her in a tight voice. Why in the WORLD was I having this stupid conversation anyways !

"Won't you ?" she asked, in that puzzled tone again. Then she called out, "Yang," followed by something else in Japanese.

Yang walked up and stepped in the bathroom. I was now pushed up against the back wall trying to avoid touching either girl as I was still pretty scared of them, especially in these close quarters.

Apparently both girls had no degree of claustrophobia as we were packed shoulder to shoulder in the cramped room now, and I was smelling rather nice perfume from both of them.

At once they started speaking to each other in Japanese. They pointed at me, the toilet, then back at me again. Yin motioned to the flushing handle, held her nose, then pushed her hand down in mid-air and then pointed back at me.


I had no idea what they were talking about.

Yang did something even stranger. She, in turn, held her nose and then waved her other hand above her and jiggled left and right as she went from a standing position to crouching on the floor.

Suddenly Yin started yelling angrily in Japanese and Yang did too. Before I knew what was happening Yang had grabbed me from my corner and shoved my head in the toilet with me squeaking in pain from my back being wrenched in this terrible position.

Yang hit the flushing mechanism and the water roared noisily around my face spewing water up my nose and on my head.

"Go down - go down !" Yin offered, bouncing her hands up and down like a cheerleader, as if there was someway my head was going to fit through that nasty little hole in the bottom of the toilet.

"Augh !" I grunted and pulled away, painfully wrenching my arm in the process from Yang's iron grip on it, but free of the two crazy girls for the moment. I kicked out my feet and still in a sitting position scooted myself away from the treacherous bathroom back into the hallway.

Yang followed me to where I was, stomping her feet angrily and spoke a furious tone in Japanese pointing back to the toilet, demanding I get back in there. I realized at this point, unlike Yin's earrings which were silver, hers were a shiny black, but the exact same odd tear-shaped design.

I shook my head at her. I just wanted out of here !

Suddenly her manner changed. She spoke a flurry of Japanese in a much nicer tone and caressed my head as if she was apologizing, and kissed my wet forehead. Then she bowed respectfully and left.

Yin came out of the bathroom to look at me guiltily, as if somehow this whole thing were her fault and I wasn't too far from blaming her for it.

"I'm sorry, Dev-San." She said in a quiet and apologetic voice. "If you're not leaving, then you are staying after all ?"

I looked at her. She honestly believed Yang could flush me down the toilet and somehow that was the exit. It wasn't a joke to her, I could see that now. Was she bizarrely brainwashed by this insane Arkos organization ?


* * *


"Sure." I said carefully, "I'm staying." watching to see how she would react.

"Oh goody !" she said clapping her hands cheerfully and helped me stand up. Then she went to a sink, taking one of those gray washcloths I saw earlier and wiped my forehead and hair dry from the water that got on it from Ying's earlier angry dunking actions.

She then gave me a friendly hug that made me feel warm all over and held my hand very sweetly and led me back into the room where Yin was standing at attention, apparently waiting for me.


"Then, Dev-San, " Yin said, "You are ready for your first lesson !" There was clear enthusiasm in her voice and I looked around wildly not knowing what to do as Yang gave me a mean sneer and entered a Karate stance.


I nodded respectfully to Yang, looking down at the floor, like I did before, glad I was going to get a lessons in self-defense when suddenly I was karate chopped hard in the back of my neck, by Yin, who was standing behind me ! I coughed once and collapsed on the ground.

"Your first lesson," she said sweetly looking down at me as I rolled over to face her with a look of surprise on my face, "Is to NOT take your eyes off of your opponent."

"You !?" I asked bewildered, because in truth, you would think she was my opponent with what she just did.

"No, silly." she said and smiled, "Yang. Don't lower your eyes on her. When you bow, keep your eyes level."

"Okay." I groaned as she reached down to help me up. I reached for her hand and she pulled and immediately I realized she was pulling herself to me, not the other way around !

Suddenly I whoophed out a gust of air as she hurled to tackle herself straight onto my neck. In moments I found her sitting comfortably on me as I stared aghast into her pretty oriental undies mashed hard against my nose.

"Your next lesson," she said in a similarly sweet tone, "Is to never trust your opponent."

"You don't say." I said with a muffled voice, realizing that I may not survive this Karate tutorial after all if both of these girls were my opponent now.

Suddenly she got off. "Get up." she said harshly as if she was irritated with the fact I knew so little about how to protect myself from these surprise attacks.

I got up, a little hurt at her tone of voice, but as soon as I did she deftly kicked out one of my legs from under me and I found her sitting on my chest, her socked feet up in my nose, one hand up against her chin, and her head tilted like she was completely bored with me now.

I tried to push her tickly toes away but she smacked me hard in the side of the face with her right foot, making my cheekbone tingle.

"Baka." Yang said approvingly.

I put my arms back down for fear of getting clouted again as she wiggled her feet all over my face some more, determined to jam her socked toes up my nose.

"Your next lesson - " she began. I coughed. I didn't like getting thrown around or tormented like this and had enough and started to get up.

"Will you please pay attention !?" she said crossly and smacked the side of my face again, this time with the other foot. I nodded and relaxed my muscles, holding back the tears from the pain and stayed in the prone position. I was not going to cry in front of these girls I told myself.

"Good," she said wiggling her feet in my face again as if this were comfortable for her. "Your next lesson is how to FALL. And right now, you don't fall very well, sensai."

"I'm on the ground, aren't I ?" I said acridly, wrinkling my nose as she jammed one big toe up my nostril, apparently trying to dig stuff out of it.

"That's not what I mean, Dev-San." she said finally stepping off of me.

"Get up." she said again. This time I rose but carefully stepping back until I backed into Yang who apparently was waiting for me.

Grabbing my left-arm from behind she back-flipped me over her head and I was staring up at the ceiling lights and my head was definitely spinning now from going down so hard on my back. The room jerked left and right like I had been spinning in place to be stupid.

Yin came to stand over me, "Get up !" She was clearly getting impatient with me for my apparent incompetence.

"Do I have to ?" I asked with all seriousness.

"Akachan." Yang said with some disgust in her voice and snapping the hem of her skirt she walked disdainfully away.

With that Yin laughed, a delightful sound, her mood changed again, "Yes, Dev-San, you have to get up ! You are in TRAINING after all ! Come on," and she reached to help me up.

I looked. Yang had stepped back. I looked forward again and saw Yin's welcome hand, closer. "Come here," she said in a nice tone. "I'm not going to hurt you."

I smiled up at her and she returned a cheery one too. Well, maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all. I reached up to take her hand. Suddenly she snapped it hard onto my wrist.

She took it and mashed my thumb against the palm then twisted my wrist backwards against the muscle.

I fell to my knees in agony trying to let go of her iron-clasp grip on my wrist when suddenly she let go and stepped back. Sensing the worst I whirled to look but was too late to see Yang karate kicking me in the back a second time knocking the wind out of me AGAIN.


Because she kicked with such ferocity, I think I actually flew a few feet in the air and I landed with a terrible thump, sprawled out on my chest on the mat that extended to the door.




END OF CHAPTER 36



Return back HOME




You are Earth Visitor #  




© 2018 dw817


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe



Future Barrier - The 3rd Novel


Author

dw817
dw817

Fort Worth, TX



About
more..

Writing