FB3-39 "Tricked And Trapped"

FB3-39 "Tricked And Trapped"

A Chapter by dw817
"

Tyr splashed and swam around for a moment in confusion to see from the water above the horrible visage of Stefani, in a robe, was looking up at her, and there were metal bars back over the opening.

"

PRESS CTRL = (EQUALS) TO INCREASE THE PAGE SIZE AND CTRL 0 (ZERO) TO RESET THE PAGE SIZE

       
 


Want to read this in a different language ?
Change the TO field to your own country and after going
HERE





F U T U R E   B A R R I E R
( The 3rd Novel )
Secret Technology, Unrequited Love, Absolute Vengeance

© February 2018 Written by David Wicker
Please do not reprint without permission



 CHAPTER 39 - "Tricked And Trapped"
[ CHOOSE A DIFFERENT CHAPTER TO READ ]


* * *


This chapter is Rated: TEEN


Tyr continued to shake for a minute at Stefani's bizarre mood change.


But finally she gave an almost imperceptible nod, eager to be on her good side.

"Good." Stefani said and without bothering to lock the bathroom door again left to the kitchen area. She took a jar of her horrible 'babyfood' out of the refrigerator and heated it up in the microwave. She then opened up the drawer and pulled out a little plastic spoon.

Returning to Tyr who was still cowering next to the commode thrust the jar at her and handed her the plastic spoon. "Eat it. All of it." Stefani said giving her a toothy wicked smile.

Tyr didn't know when or if she would ever eat again until she got away from this mad woman. She knew somehow in the back of her head that she was alive now only thanks to Dev.


For Stefani had indeed removed all the safeguards earlier from the Nightmare Machine and it killed her outright. Only through the help of Dev and SIM was she miraculously brought back to life. She was certain if she didn't appease Stefani now, she would be killed outright and no amount of "magic" from Dev would ever bring her back.


With this knowledge, she popped the lid on the jar. She knew what it was. But she had to eat - something.

She took a spoonful of it, and stuck it in her mouth. Of course it was absolutely horrid. "Good, huh ? All natural ingredients." Stefani said patting her bottom and sat down cross legged to make sure she finished it all.

"Sure." Tyr said meekly, recalling her time of taking a bite of the massive mud pie she made at school and thinking maybe this wasn't much worse than this.

"Can I asked something ?" Tyr spoke quietly between terrible mouthfuls.

"Sure, sweetie." Stefani said starting to like Tyr, now that she was eating her babyfood without throwing it up like most of her prior clients and victims did.

"Why is the watered warm ?"

"What water ?" Stefani asked, distracted, watching her retch occasionally on the filth in the jar.

"In the - toilet, the bathroom, miss ma'am." Tyr said. It was an odd question. Maybe it would have an odd answer.

Stefani laughed, "Well, dear, as you know this facility is several hundred feet underground. I had to pay for my establishment here and because of it's location, it was close to a natural underground warm spring that exits out to the surface."

She continued, "I had a choice. I could either pipe hot and cold water from Arkos main reserve or use the warm spring I found quite by accident for all my plumbing. She tipped a hand to one side, "I chose the latter."

"Is that whys it's so warmed in here ?" Tyr asked, getting a little braver in her questions. She was sweating profusely in the bathroom as it was so cramped and small and heat vented from the toilet, the only fixture in this room.

"Yes it is." Stefani said getting a little irritated at the interrogation. "I want to see a clean jar little lady." she said raising her voice at Tyr again.

"Yes 'm." Tyr said and forced herself to finish the jar, horrid as it was, even worse so that it was earlier microwaved.

"That's a good girl. Eat all that shi -." Stefani said twirling a lock of Tyr's hair around her finger, but caught herself and smiled wide, knowing full well what she was scraping out of the jar.

Seeing Tyr continue to obey her, Stefani let go of the lock of hair and started caressing her shoulders with both her hands while speaking, deep in thought. "You know, you're really not such a bad little girl, when you MIND me. Can I trust you to obey me in the future ? You'll STAY right here ? Don't go anywhere."

Tyr nodded. "Promise ? Good." Stefani suddenly took the empty jar and spoon from her, left the bathroom and and locked the door back behind her.

Tyr was frightened again at this sudden action and started to whimper but caught herself. She thought on what Stefani said. An underground spring that exited to the surface ? Then maybe - maybe it was possible to escape from Arkos after all, through it ?

She stood up a moment and her stomach rumbled nastily, not at all liking what she just fed it. But she managed to hold it in and looked to the opening of the toilet. She tapped a finger in the bowl where the edge was causing a few ripples. The water was warm, but not scalding. She had to make a decision - now.

Meanwhile Stefani had returned to the bedroom. Slipping off all her clothes she joined me in the bed. I was still asleep on my chest and thoroughly exhausted. I woke with a start feeling her warm chest heave up against my face and I moaned uncomfortably.

I NEVER wanted to see or be next to a naked woman again as long as I lived ! Not with that scary event Lilly had put me through earlier in the bathroom.

"Now now ..." Stefani said soothingly and turning my head forcefully, kissed me hard on the lips leaving her fruity lipstick on there. "Your Mother is just coming to check on you. You don't want any bad dreams, do you ?"

I shuddered. She was probably close to 35-years old and I had just turned 18 yesterday from the party I attended at Scant's. I had read so many times about bad things like this happening to others, but never to me !


I knew all people raped by others invariably wound up murdered. And was I next ? I tried to pull away but suddenly she got out of bed, as if rebuffed.

With her away from me, I started to drift off again, still completely exhausted and worn out, until I felt pressure against my shoulders and I groaned when I realized she had straddled her knees over my back and was massaging me.

When I jerked awake, she leaned forward to whisper in my ear, "You've had a busy day, honeypie." I didn't say anything.


* * *


"So many knots back here." she said and then massaged me on my back, hard, and I hated to admit it, it felt good. Having had the crap beaten out of me earlier by two mean black belt karate girls and then getting a strong massage on my sore muscles actually was wonderful.

I groaned in both pain and pleasure. Stefani took the initiative and pulled off my Karate skirt, which I let her. She continued to flex her fingers professionally with very hard pressure around my bare back and shoulders.


I moved my arms up to grab a bright violet pillow and bury my head in it, wrapping my hands up around the back of it, and, much to my displeasure, enjoyed what she was doing.

She worked her way from my shoulders, down my back and then she stopped. I felt her scoot down until she was sitting on my legs. I turned my head for a moment, curious as to why she paused when suddenly I was met with a piercingly sharp pain as she smacked me on my butt, very hard.

I was certain she left a welt there she had smacked it so fiercely through the powder-blue cottony material. "Did I tell you to move ?" she asked me in a dangerous tone.

"No ma'am." I gasped, barely able to speak because of what she did. If I thought THAT was pain suddenly it sounded like I was whipped in corporal punishment as she smacked me AGAIN with the flat of her hand, much harder than before ! The whole bed rocked in the motion of her muscular might.

I was breathing hard now, coughing, and flexing to get free of her, definitely not wanting or thinking I could survive a 3rd whallop, but she tightened her thighs around my legs forcing me to lay still.

I had - never - felt such pain - in my entire life. I was crying again and I couldn't stop it. I could just - sleep now, in misery, passing out from the pain. And that would be enough.

Seeing I was quiet but continued to sob she added, "And did I give you permission to SPEAK ?" she asked with great deliberation on each syllable.

I shook my head and didn't say anything.

"No. I didn't." she agreed, "Face forward." I put my head forward and she started to massage my legs nicely again. I reached out a hand to rub the back of my butt because it hurt so much right now but she slapped painfully at my hand.

"We'll get to that part later. Be patient, kiddo." she said and chuckled in the back of her throat.

If you could ever taste fear, that is what I did right then. She smacked the hell out of my butt so what did she have planned for it later !? I groaned and wept more as the nerve endings on butt cheeks were totally aflame with pain now.

"You better be enjoying this." she warned me.

I nodded. I didn't want her to smack me again. I shakily put my hands forward. She continued to massage my legs nicely. I was a bit more at ease when I felt her pull off the little socks and start to professionally massage me on the flat of my feet and in-between my toes, almost ticklish. That felt pretty good.

Suddenly I thought I heard something clumping around the wall behind me. Stefani heard it too, and got up for a moment, "Be right back, sweetie, I've got a bite." she said mysteriously and exited out the bedroom door. I wasn't going anywhere. I was still too weak to get out of bed.

Meanwhile Tyr tried the door to exit the bathroom and naturally it was locked. She climbed back in the laundry chute to the right of the commode to see there was no way out there as well, but she did come across some swimming goggles on the top of the pile and a swimsuit for someone her size. Odd, they weren't there before ?

She went back until she was facing the commode again. As Stefani told her earlier, it spanned down into the darkness, wide enough to admit someone. And it was open to an underground spring ?

She bit her lip and thought about it. Finally she sat down on the floor. She removed her shoes because that would weigh her down if she had to swim very far. She then took off her socks and the Arkos regulation dress until she was just in her panties looking around every moment in fear as if someone would find her like this.

Then she put on the swimsuit, surprised that it fit her. A nibbling fear tickled in the back of her brain. Was this a trap set up by Stefani ? She shook her head, too intent on escape to give it much thought.

She then looked over her shoulder as if she might be a bit embarrassed if someone saw her. It was exceptionally quiet outside the door. Finally she put on the goggles and holding her breath stuck her head all the way in the commode past the surface of the warm water to look around splashing it as she went.

At first it appeared totally dark. Then as she leaned in more on her tippy-toes, her cute swimsuit squeaking against the rim of the toilet. She thought she could see some light to the left from a different opening, similar to the one she put her head in ! Maybe that was where she could escape ?

She started to pull her head back to formulate a plan when suddenly someone from behind had lifted her by her feet, and holding her for a moment, threw her all the way in !

Tyr splashed and swam around for a moment in confusion to see from the wavy water above the horrible visage of Stefani, in a robe, was looking up at her, and there were metal bars back over the opening so she couldn't get back out !

She reached for the handrail to the sides. She had wondered earlier what it was for and now she knew ! Stefani likely had killed and BURIED many people in here in her lifetime and their corpses were likely all decomposing at the bottom in a massive cesspool. She gasped in fear at this realization, realizing she was next.

Tyr pulled herself up on the ladder to look at Stefani. She was still wearing the goggles so she couldn't rub her eyes, though for a moment, she tried to.

"I see you found the 'gift' I left you." Stefani said pointing to the goggles. "I knew you'd be too stupid a girl to stay in one place, where you were safe, as I offered you earlier."

"No ! Instead you had to BETRAY my trust and try to escape ! Well, now you have, so by all means, help yourself ! ENJOY what you see down there, cause that's your new home !" Stefani said holding her hand out expansively, motioning her to swim back down to the bottom of the toilet where likely new horrors awaited her.

Tyr kicked her legs until she was clinging onto the little ladder to look up at her with wide fearful eyes. If she was warm before, the combination of the water and the steam against her face was stifling. But despite this, the fears of not knowing what would happen next caused her to shiver in fear.

"No." Tyr said finally finding her voice and shaking her head looking down at the dark water, not believing where she was and what she was hearing. It was one thing to try and escape believing you could, even if you were mistaken, but quite another when someone forcefully puts in the EXACT same position, letting you know, there IS no escape !

Stefani stood back up to regard Tyr at the bottom of the bowl. "You are NOW where you belong, sweetie." and then smiling wide at her, waved her hand goodbye, and depressed the flushing handle.

Suddenly a very strong current of hot water roared noisily around the edges and frightened Tyr, causing her to cry out and lose the grip off of the small ladder. The current grabbed her litttle frame and flung her several dozen feet below the surface of the entry where the water was darker and cloudier, likely fresh sewage.

Tyr clamped her mouth shut to hold her breath and looked up for a moment in the goggles to see the dim light from the opening where she was earlier and swam for it, kicking her little legs hard against the current going against her.

But before she could travel very far, Stefani suddenly slammed the top lid over the toilet and turned out the light in the bathroom, plunging Tyr in total darkness !




END OF CHAPTER 39



Return back HOME




You are Earth Visitor #  




© 2018 dw817


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe



Future Barrier - The 3rd Novel


Author

dw817
dw817

Fort Worth, TX



About
more..

Writing