FB3-40 "Flushed Away"

FB3-40 "Flushed Away"

A Chapter by dw817
"

Tyr meanwhile with her excellent navigational skills had returned and swam back to the first bowl, but the top of it looked almost as bad as what she left ! Who's - naked butt - could that be ?

"

PRESS CTRL = (EQUALS) TO INCREASE THE PAGE SIZE AND CTRL 0 (ZERO) TO RESET THE PAGE SIZE

       
 


Want to read this in a different language ?
Change the TO field to your own country and after going
HERE





F U T U R E   B A R R I E R
( The 3rd Novel )
Secret Technology, Unrequited Love, Absolute Vengeance

© February 2018 Written by David Wicker
Please do not reprint without permission



 CHAPTER 40 - "Flushed Away"
[ CHOOSE A DIFFERENT CHAPTER TO READ ]


* * *


This chapter is Rated: TEEN


Tyr watched at what Stefani just did, flushed her and determined to drown her in a nasty and watery grave below !

She realized she had better find out what she is going to do, and fast, or she would run out of air !

She remembered seeing the light off to the left when she peeked in the bowl earlier. She thought carefully, Dev taught me that if you ever turn around completely, then your left becomes your right and your right becomes your left.

Critical seconds passed by as she held her breath and put her left hand out and then her right, trying to get her bearings since she was still a little disoriented. She looked carefully to the right which would've been her left before she got flushed.

Another long tense moment passed in the darkness. Just then she thought she saw a dim light off to the right ! She swam as hard as her little legs could go towards it and thankfully hit the surface, gasping for air !

But unfortunately there was a grating across this one too, and the toilet seat was down, clearly another of Stefani's stupid toilets, and a matching ladder to exit. But at least she could hang on to it and catch her breath. She grabbed on and wheezed hard trying to recover from the earlier deep dive Stefani sent her on.

Suddenly she heard a door open and Tyr forced herself to stop from breathing so loud now as she might have gotten caught. She also noticed it smelled like very expensive perfume around her and it tickled her nose.

Then the light was mottled with a shadow. The mysterious silhouette moved around above her and she thought she heard like a towel hit the ground next to where she was, then something lighter, maybe a robe ? Tyr hung on to the ladder with both hands and suddenly felt she had to sneeze because of that darned perfume !

But she stopped herself by pulling one hand up trying not to make any sound in the water to put a finger across her nose while still holding onto the ladder's frame with her other hand.

She heard the sound of something electronic and buzzing, but wasn't sure what it was off to her right. She stopped herself from sneezing but now her butt itched from the bathing suit ! Feeling that more than the sneeze she reached down to scratch and with her finger away from her nose she suddenly sneezed !


ACHOO !!


"Oh crap." Tyr said completely crestfallen, knowing perfectly well that she was heard. The buzzing clicked off and she heard the sound of, clearly, the robe being put back on, and the lid to the toilet lid was raised to show, to Tyr's great disappointment, Stefani peering in and leering down at her.

"Bless you, my dear." She said pleasantly, watching Tyr look up at her angrily. Stefani continued, "I see you found the other exit. There is no other, you know."

"You - lied ?" Tyr asked incredulously.

Stefani grinned, "Of course ! Everything I say is a lie, you should know that by now, sweetie. I had hoped you would try to find the imagined exit I told you about so you would get your pretty little head drowned and be out of my way FOREVER !"

Tyr popped her finger in her mouth and started sucking like mad on it, terrified at what Stefani just said.

"Now, now, we'll have none of that." Stefani said, more than disgusted at Tyr's attempt to comfort herself, and suddenly grabbed the same hand and reached into her robe to pull out a set of shiny handcuffs. She clapped one side to a rung of the ladder and the other on Tyr's wrist.

"I think you need to know your place. I'll leave you here, for oh, I don't know. How long do you think I should ?" and Stefani then hit a button and the grating vanished.

Tyr, seeing she could get out now, tried, but because Stefani had handcuffed her to that one rung of the ladder, she couldn't pull free even to get to the rim of it.

Tyr whined angrily pulling on her wrist but it wouldn't work, it was too tight on her ! Finally she screamed as loud as she could for help. Several times in fact. To no avail.

"No-one can hear you, dear." she said. "I made this bathroom soundproof for my - privacy, and " and Stefani wet her lips when she said the next word, "enjoyment."

Even though she was handcuffed, Tyr leaned her head forward so she could get one finger in her mouth and suck on it fearfully at what might portend.

"Hmm ..." Stefani said suddenly touching her belly. "I think I need to go the bathroom, it's all the excitement today. You don't mind do you ?"


* * *


Tyr's eyes got wide at that statement and then started pulling as hard as she could but she was stuck tight by that one damned wrist of hers.

Stefani leaned her head in to look at her and massage her warm wet hair, "Honey, it's no different than what I gave you earlier, don't you remember ? No different."

Tyr didn't want to hear any more words from this wretched woman and pulled again and while the handcuff rattled noisily she still couldn't get free.

"You know," Stefani said getting a little cross now, "You keep fighting me like this and I'll NEVER let you go. I'll keep you down there - forever."

Tyr stopped struggling to listen carefully. Stefani continued, "But, if you're a good little girl and BEHAVE and sit there quietly as I do my business, I'll let you go when I'm done, and we'll both go see Dev, together, okay ?"

Tyr nodded but fire still flashed in her eyes. Stefani reached down to grab Tyr hard by her pretty red hair and said venomously, "I can't hear you, pumpkin."

The anger in Tyr vanished immediately to be replaced again by fear. "Yes." she said.

"I can't hear you !" Stefani said picking her up entirely by her hair as she screeched.

"Yes, I said yes ma'am, okay. Pleased, that hurts !"

Stefani let go to look her in her eyes and a faraway look came to her. "No dear, this doesn't hurt. This doesn't hurt at all. You have no idea what - pain - is, but I do, and in time, I'll show you the real meaning of - pain." and then she raised her voice playfully on the last word letting Tyr know she was completely insane, "Okay ?"

Tyr nodded. Stefani accepted that. "Fine. Let's see how quiet you can be now. Shhh !" and Stefani rubbed her head gently.

Tyr shivered again despite how warm the water was. Stefani nodded and then turned around. She took one side of her robe revealing her bare bottom and sat down on the commode on top of Tyr.

Tyr could get a nosebleed she was so afraid at what she was seeing above her head right now. She started to hyperventilate from the fear going through her mind.

Stefani's loud voice interrupted her, "Tyr ! Tyr. What did I just tell you. Be quiet." Tyr got quiet again. "Q u i e t ." Stefani said soothingly. "Thatta girl."

Tyr looked up and clearly did not like what she saw or what was going to happen to her next but tried to keep her voice level, "But ma'am - "

Stefani adjusted herself harder on the seat giving Tyr an even worse eyeful, inches from her sight and spoke crossly, "But nothing ! You SIT there and be quiet ! Not one more word out of you !"

Tyr had to get free. She had to ! She looked at her handcuffs and realized they were made out of steel. What did that mean ? She heard a foul noise above her and the scent of the perfume was changed to ... - but Tyr continued to concentrate on the issue at hand. What does it mean ?

She nodded, it means they were made for ADULTS ! She's not an adult, well, legally she is, but she was smaller than most girls her age so so she would have ... she would have ... she racked her brain trying to think. A little warm liquid trickled down her head but she ignored it.

She finally solved it. I would have a smaller wrist !

With this new knowledge she scrunched her hand up tight and pulled on the handcuffs as quietly as she could. Something worse was happening above her but she didn't pay attention to it. She pulled again harder and slowly but surely, her hand slipped out !

She could escape from the top now but not with - ewww - she looked down at the water suddenly, sick to her stomach. Well, she couldn't escape that way. She thought for a moment, wrinkling her nose.

She thought to herself, If I went to the right to get here than the other bowl would be to the LEFT. Free of Stefani's handcuffs she quietly slipped under the water and swam in that direction.

As for me, sore as I was. I felt like I needed to wash my hands and maybe go pee. Or maybe not in that order. I got up, grabbing Teepo, my favorite Teddy Bear off the bed. So that's where he went ! I hugged him and I was so sore that even this simple action hurt my wrists.

My back still ached severely. I heard Stefani in her own private bathroom and I put the only clothes on I could find. That stupid Karate skirt. Better than nothing I suppose.

I tiptoed as well as could be expected as sore as i was to the little bathroom, not wanting another lesson in discipline from her.

I stepped out of the bedroom with Teepo in my hands and Didn't Stefani tell Tyr to go in there ? My hopes began to raise ! Well maybe, just maybe ... !

I opened the door and she unfortunately wasn't there though, but her clothes were to the side of the commode. Where did she go ? There wasn't room for anything else in here except the commode, no sink.

I raised the commode lid and saw a curious grating over it. That's funny, I thought. I looked around and saw a switch with an octagonal key to the side and turned it. The grating snapped away and it was then I saw the little ladder to the side leading down. I wrinkled my nose up disgusted.

"Just what kind of sick woman is this Stefani anyways ?" I thought to myself. I shrugged and then realized I didn't just need to pee but a little bit more, so I sat down and rolled down the toilet paper on the side, preparing myself.

Tyr meanwhile with her excellent navigational skills had returned and swam back to the first bowl, but the top of it looked almost as bad as what she left ! Who's - naked butt - could that be ? She watched for a bit and saw - something - up front that Stefani didn't have.

This could only be Dev ! "Dev, Dev !" she cried, "I'm here ! I'm here !"




END OF CHAPTER 40



Return back HOME




You are Earth Visitor #  




© 2018 dw817


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe



Future Barrier - The 3rd Novel


Author

dw817
dw817

Fort Worth, TX



About
more..

Writing