FB3-41 "A Promise Of Returning Home"

FB3-41 "A Promise Of Returning Home"

A Chapter by dw817
"

As I helped Tyr out, a strange band of blue energy transferred between our two hands and stayed connected, like a glowing rubber-band even after we let go of each other. "What is this ?" she asked.

"

PRESS CTRL = (EQUALS) TO INCREASE THE PAGE SIZE AND CTRL 0 (ZERO) TO RESET THE PAGE SIZE

       
 


Want to read this in a different language ?
Change the TO field to your own country and after going
HERE





F U T U R E   B A R R I E R
( The 3rd Novel )
Secret Technology, Unrequited Love, Absolute Vengeance

© March 2018 Written by David Wicker
Please do not reprint without permission



 CHAPTER 41 - "A Promise Of Returning Home"
[ CHOOSE A DIFFERENT CHAPTER TO READ ]


* * *


This chapter is Rated: TEEN


Now I could hear Tyr's voice but I still couldn't tell where it was coming from.


I listened a moment later only to be greeted by silence. Nonetheless I spoke, "Well wait just a minute can ya ?" I said a bit crossly. "I'm kinna busy at the moment." I said looking around wondering where her voice was and then grunted for a moment trying to finish up so I could go looking for her.

Tyr was silent for a brief pause and I heard her groan uncomfortably. I continued what I was doing. A moment later her voice echoed quietly, "Dev, I can SEE you're busied. Can't you holded it in already ? I'm not liking this !"

"Where are you ?" I said looking around my feet as I continued to alleviate myself.

Tyr splashed the water angrily around her and yelled now, "For God's saked stopped - what - what you're - doing already !" she said and finally touched me from under to let me know where she was.

Despite the crazy situation of Tyr touching my naked butt from below inside a toilet, the unmistakable voice of SIM rang out loudly again, "Contact has been established !"

I felt a weird shock in my posterior and peered down to see Tyr and - well - a mess beside her.

"I'm so sorry !" I apologized, "How did you get in there anyways ?"

"Don't worry about that now !" she said holding her nose while her other hand gripped the edge of the ladder, "Get me out of here already !"

"Not like that," I said. "Here, hang on." and motioned her to grip the ladder.

"What are you doing !?" she demanded.

I motioned to the flushing handle. Her eyes got wide and she held on. I hit the level and in seconds the water was clean again, and it helped clean Tyr a bit too who went through what could only be described as a hurricane of torrential water trying to blow her down the hole.

She held on but was sputtering and apparently fine. I waited till the water quelled and then reached in to help her out.

As I did a strange band of white and blue energy transferred between our two hands that stayed connected like a glowing rubber-band even after we let go of each other.

"What is this ?" I said touching the side of my left wrist not effecting the band at all, though it jiggled and made a strange whispery sound of electricity as it did.

"I don't know." Tyr said seeing the same glowing string coming from her right hand. "I think it means, we're joined."

"Affirmative." SIM said. "You are bonded to each other. You now have a link with each other."

I looked at Tyr. Despite the earlier hurricane of water to clean her, she still needed a bath so bad. I didn't even want to describe how she looked, except, yeah, filthy really.

"Say, ahhm - SIM, How about cleaning up Tyr ?" I offered to no-one in front of me.

"Clarify." the soulless voice of SIM inquired simply.

"Well ..." I told myself. SIM would have no idea what 'clean' was. "Make Tyr in the same condition she was before she first arrived here." and I pointed to the commode.

"Confirmed." SIM said and a bright blue glow enveloped Tyr. The horrid stink vanished from her and the bathing suit looked a little brighter, cleaned of filth, as if she had only been swimming in a public pool now. And then the moisture drained from her suit. In seconds she was pristine.

Looking to her beautiful eyes and hair I was suddenly overcome with emotion and reached out to hug her, "Tyr !" I said with tears in my eyes.

Tyr patted me comfortably on the back but had her head more on a swivel than me. "I love you too, picklepie." she said quietly, "But we've got to get away from this mad woman !"

I pulled back to look at Tyr's wonderfully beautiful face again and bit my lip in frustration feeling more tears fall down.

"We just can't." I said and beat one of my fists into the hand with the glowing rubber-band and it hissed angrily jumping out of the way but still stayed attached.

"Why, Dev ? All we have to do is wished our way home or something, right ?"


* * *


"It won't do any good." I explained to her. "Stefani - will come after us again. She always will. We will NEVER be free of her !"

Tyr wiped a tear from my eye on her bathing suit and said, "No. We're doned running. I've got some ideas of how to be ridded of Arkos for good. It's time to gived Stefani some of her owned medicine."

"How ?" I said. Honestly I had no idea. Perhaps I wasn't as deviously minded as Tyr was.

Instead of replying Tyr spoke, "SIM ? Can you heared me ?"

"Affirmative, Tyr." Sim said.

"That's a yes, right ? OK, Will you also done what I telled you, like Dev ?"

There was a pause I think as SIM tried to interpret her words, clearly, not altogether fluent.
"Affirmative, Tyr." SIM said again finally.

"Good, be ready." Tyr said smirking and then added to me, "Stefani is toast, hot and buttered." and her face screwed up in a terrible and angry expression.

"Let's go." she said and took my hand in hers and the band glowed brighter making an encircling ring around both of our wrists with little rainbows jumping all around it, rather pretty really. We stepped out of the bathroom together and the glow got softer.

Back in Stefani's private bathroom she was speaking to Tyr, or so she thought. "You're doing very well, sweetie. You're so silent. Maybe you'll get all your meals this way. Does that sound good ?"


She was greeted by further silence, "You know what ? Since you're so quiet I must assume you like it down there, so I'll leave you here overnight with my offering and the next morning we'll decide where you need to be. How does that sound ?"

There was again no reply as Tyr was with me.

"Honey ?" Stefani asked, confused, expecting Tyr to make some kind of sound.

Without waiting for a reply she stood up suddenly to look to see that the handcuffs were empty, Tyr had escaped !

"You little b***h. There's only one place you can go." she said and sat back down and finished up her business.


Finally she completed, cleaned herself up, washed her hands, quickly put on a robe and went out to see both me and Tyr looking at her, stopping her in her tracks !

She saw that I had released Tyr but wasn't aware of the curious and soft glow encircling both our wrists.

Stefani laughed in a wicked tone. Finally she spoke in a super-scary voice, "Oh, Dev, if you thought I had spanked you earlier ? That was NOTHING ! You march yourself right back in that bedroom and stay there until I figure out what kind of punishment you deserve !"

I started to pull away in fear from Tyr but she held onto my hand rubbing her thumb in the hollow of my palm to make me feel better and said, "Don't be afraid, Dev. she doesn't have any power over us - not now."


Then to Stefani she shrieked, "You gone RIGHT us let now or you're gone so get it to !"

Stefani laughed cruelly hearing Tyr slur her words knowing she was terribly afraid despite the tone of rage she tried to put in her small voice.

Stefani thought of saying something crude but caught herself. Finally she spoke, "Dev, Tyr. You're right, of course." and then added, "I HAD received orders to set you both free. Arkos is done with you after all."


She continued with an oily smile, "I just wanted to - well ... It doesn't matter. I don't want to get in trouble with my superiors, so come on - let me show you the exit to this place, with my apologies, of course."

Surely Stefani was losing what little of her brain remained. Clearly Tyr and me didn't believe a word of what she said, but we wanted to see what was in her mind at this point. And we had the advantage she apparently was not aware that SIM was at our beck and call.

"Sure, Miss Stefani." Tyr said evenly to her. And then she raised her voice, "Lead the way." and nodded to me to go along with her.

I realized I was still wearing that stupid karate skirt and Tyr was in a bathing suit, but we didn't want to delay Stefani any further. We could get our original clothes back later.

Stefani still smiled and ingratiatingly opened the door to her quarters and holding out her hand expansively said, "This way, children. Let's send you to your home." as a slight red fire burned in the back of her eyes.




END OF CHAPTER 41



Return back HOME




You are Earth Visitor #  




© 2018 dw817


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe



Future Barrier - The 3rd Novel


Author

dw817
dw817

Fort Worth, TX



About
more..

Writing