FB3-42 "Death Becomes Her"

FB3-42 "Death Becomes Her"

A Chapter by dw817
"

It spoke to me, "You have violated the laws of time and put this planet at risk from the repercussions it could cause. Penance can only be paid with your sacrifice - obliteration from existence."

"

PRESS CTRL = (EQUALS) TO INCREASE THE PAGE SIZE AND CTRL 0 (ZERO) TO RESET THE PAGE SIZE

       
 


Want to read this in a different language ?
Change the TO field to your own country and after going
HERE





F U T U R E   B A R R I E R
( The 3rd Novel )
Secret Technology, Unrequited Love, Absolute Vengeance

© March 2018 Written by David Wicker
Please do not reprint without permission



 CHAPTER 42 - "Death Becomes Her"
[ CHOOSE A DIFFERENT CHAPTER TO READ ]


* * *


This chapter is Rated: TEEN

Today's chapter is going to be an interesting one. Why ?


I haven't written it yet. All the chapters to this point are solid drafts I've kept throughout the years. Today and the very day of 03-09-18 I must write completely from scratch - to continue this weird, funny, touching, abusive, and sometimes kinky little story. I have planned 4-books altogether. There are 2-other books before the 3rd and this one is almost complete. Let's begin ...


Stefani walked on ahead of us but did not seem to be in any particular hurry.

She didn't even bother to close the door behind her so I rushed back to the bed to collect my teddy bear, Teepo. I also noticed Tyr had a strange barrette at the front of her head but did not ask her about it.

As we walked to the elevator, I could still see that the wispy golden glow still encircled both her and my own wrist. Stefani was too busy setting up something - unpleasant I was sure, so she did not even notice.

Tyr paused for a second to give me a look and I recognized it immediately. "Be on your guard." she told me through her eyes. And yet, didn't I actually hear her quiet voice though her lips did not move ?

I had little time to ponder this as suddenly we were aboard the elevator. Stefani greeted us with a slanted eye grin and hit the bottom button, and then the elevator started to descend. Going deeper and deeper underground. At one point I had to yawn to keep my ears from popping.

"Just a little further." she said.

But I couldn't be quiet now. Something was definitely wrong. "Stefani," I asked her. "Shouldn't the elevator be going UP instead of DOWN in order to reach the surface ?"

She whirled to stare at me with an incredulous look but then softened and smiled in reply, "This is a shortcut. It will take you where you need to go."

The elevator door opened and once again I was affronted by the stench of backed up toilets. We were back on that weird puke green floor again and the steam in the room at once hit the flimsy cotton shirt I was wearing and caused it to stick to me.

"Here !? Are you sure !?" I demanded, holding my nose.

Stefani smiled as if the very red roses of the Earth had scented this room. "But of course, it's the only way to go."

Still suspicious, I followed her; shortly after, Tyr. I noticed Stefani slowed her stride and held out a welcoming hand for Tyr to go first. Tyr all this time was holding her nose, the same as me, but went forward.

I noticed we were up on a floor with large discs that were covered by heavy plexiglass. Tyr was walking on one of them viewing the strange swirling below when Stefani suddenly hit a switch and the plexiglass quickly retracted from under Tyr's feet !

But instead of falling as she should've, she glided, very neatly to the other side - clearly defying gravity.

Stefani was apoplectic with rage now and hit the switch again and again causing it to open and close multiple times, fruitlessly, as Tyr was already on the other side. Suddenly the machine shorted and the dais stayed open.

Feeling braver now I attempted to cross the empty threshold. Stefani shrieked out, "No ! This trap was for Tyr, not you, Dev !" but like Tyr, I glided neatly above the opening without falling.

Stefani's eyes grew wide as saucers seeing us both neatly defy the very laws of gravity. "You - that - that's impossible !"

Tyr puffed up proudly, "I always eat three impossible things before breakfast."

I smiled slightly, "I think Tyr means, she does three impossible things before -"

Tyr interrupted tartly, "Yeah, what you said, picklepie !"

I smiled. Then Tyr held out a hand to Stefani and closed her eyes. "And what is your story ?" Tyr seemed to scan the very air in front of Stefani despite her shut vision. It seemed like a long time but was only a few moments.

Tyr re-opened her eyes and they were filled with tears. "This horrible woman murdered someone here !"

Stefani now was terrified. This little girl could see into people's minds !? "Murder !? I did not ! Where is your proof, girl !?" she fairly shrieked out.

Tyr then did something even stranger. She crossed her eyes and an eerie green light shone from the corners. Suddenly a weird mist suddenly appeared behind Stefani. Stefani herself couldn't back up as she was already at the edge of the dais as we were but we had no doubt she would not glide over it as neatly as we did.

"What are you doing !?" she demanded of Tyr while trying to stay away from the growing mist.

"Justice." Tyr said simply.

Then the mist solidified and to Stefani's surprise and my own - an exact copy of Stefani appeared ! Stefani was so shocked she suddenly fell backwards but latched on to the ladder to keep from falling completely in.

This "new" Stefani seemed to be like a black-and-white character of her trapped in time. It was repeating the same motions Stefani before she put Daniel in there.

The original Stefani shrieked out loud, telling the "copy" of her to stop. But it was as if the copy was running like a robot and repeating a particular program. The sound of the machinery was too loud for me but I could make out a few words the duplicate was saying.

"I hope you enjoy your new home at the bottom of our septic tank."

* * *

"Don't do this !" the original Stefani protested. "I'm you ! Can't you see that !? You'll kill us both if you don't stop !"

The copy of Stefani tilted her head quizzically, but not at all to the angry words, but to something else we couldn't see - whatever it was that happened in the original time frame from whence she came.

The copy then did something strange and hiking up her skirt and down her panties bared her naked butt at the original Stefani. Tyr laughed despite the serious situation the original Stefani was in. Finally two words were spoken, "Eat s**t."

Then soft giggling followed by raucous laughter from the clone.

If I didn't know it before, I did now. This "copy" was going through all the motions the original Stefani did when she murdered - whomever it was that was in the same place the original Stefani was now.

Then the top of the dais steamed over and we couldn't see any more.

The copy of Stefani looked down to examine her shoes. I went over and tried to get her attention but she ignored me, apparently as I was out of her vision of timeline. I waved a hand in front and I was apparently not seen. Suddenly she stood up, adjusted her skirt and started to walk towards another panel.

That is until weird beams of light suddenly shot out of her from all sides. Apparently it was excruciatingly painful as the Stefani copy shrieked out in agony. The light was so bright it hurt my eyes and I covered them.

When I reopened them I saw something else strange. It was Tyr and me by the elevator. I turned to look at Tyr. "Are you doing more time tricks ?"

"Not me !" she said.

"Then who ... ?" I asked but didn't have to get very far. The two that appeared, despite having the same appearance as Tyr and myself had flat expressions. Not happy, not said. Just - flat. Like there was no emotion at all.

They saw where we were and quickly started to walk towards us.

"Violation." my clone said, spitting the words as if it hadn't spoken English in many years.

"Violation." said Tyr's clone and fixed its steely eyes on the original.

And they said it with a weird kind of echoing sound, truly creepy and grating on the nerves. In a panic I took Tyr's hand hoping it would be enough juice and spoke quickly.

"Sim ! We need a barrier now, protect us from - that ... from them ! Now ! Make it now ! NOW !"

There was no reply but suddenly there was a whisper in the air and a pretty blue glow formed a solid cube around Tyr and myself.

The beings were upon us instantly, somehow their distance covering twice the speed their feet moved at. Only the safety the barrier promised kept me right then from peeing myself in fear.

My being spoke more simply now, "You have violated the laws of time and put this planet at risk from the repercussions it could cause. Penance can only be paid with your sacrifice - obliteration from existence. It is - the way. Stand ready."

"Sacrifice." Tyr's clone echoed, holding up an accusatory hand and finger that somehow looked withered and aged not at all matching the face or figure.

My being tried to reach a creepy hand towards me but was stopped by the power and might of SIM's barrier. "You - cannot - stop us - can you !?" it said, grunting with the effort to push past the cube.

Finally my clone stopped and smiled crookedly, "Interesting. This is - not elemental, electric, magnetic, radioactive, or even molecular fission. You have - you have some 'favor' here - not of this world. Your time period on this planet should not be capable of this technology !"

My copy mumbled to himself and pulled out a few alien artifacts and tools touching it to the surface of the protective cube, in hopes of finding out what it was and a way through.

A full minute of this continued when the spectral Tyr suddenly put down her arm and reached out from her skirt what looked like an old-fashioned pocket-watch from the centuries past. It started to make a dull chime as if the gong were massive and miles across.

My clone quickly pocketed all of his tools and leaned forward waggling a finger in front. "Naughty naughty. You have eluded the Chronosphere - for now. I guarantee you will not be able to do so again should our paths cross in the future ! Enjoy the rest of your life - which may be much shorter than you think !"

There was a harsh wind that whipped through the room and the two strange clones of Tyr and myself melted like glowing sugar in a rainstorm. Then they were gone.

"Tyr ?" I asked. And my question was not so much of what happened but was it necessary for her to do what she did to call out these time guardian creatures ?

She apparently read my thoughts true. "Stefani was trying to kill us !" Stefani countered.

I lowered my head. Likely I would've done no better had I seen the murder Stefani did earlier.

Nonetheless I spoke in earnest, "Well, Tyr, we must be careful. No more magic calling up people from different time zones. Those two guardians could be right. It might very well unravel time lines and destroy Earth. Much like a black hole of infinite size."

"That would suck." Tyr said, nodding.

I smiled back, "Yes, it would. Suck. Really bad."

Tyr smiled, getting the joke. Finally she asked, "Where do we go from here ?"

I looked back to the elevator. "Leave. I don't think these guardian beings will appear again unless we violate the laws of time. Let's get out of here and back to the surface. I need to see some green grass and flowers after being in this awful area."

"Yeah, it really stinks."

I smiled back at her. "You're apparently feeling better." I motioned to her headband. "So what is this ? It's nothing I remember seeing Polly Rocket wear."

She felt her hand up there. "Oh ! I forgot about it." She reached up and with one hand tore it off. I watched completely amazed as the strength in her wrist far outweighed anyone else of her stature or age.

She held the crumpled metal in her hand. "Yeah, I feel great." and then crushed it even further until it was the size of a marble. She flipped it over her head where it landed loudly behind her showing it was indeed strong metal of high density.

"I see I'm not going to arm wrestle you anytime soon." I grinned. We made it to the elevator. For a moment I thought about Darceon, for it was him who made all of this possible.

Could we - no - SHOULD we - destroy all of Arkos now driving everyone to the surface ? Is this something he would want ? Should I do anything Darceon wants at all ? Isn't he supposed to be evil ? Or was he in fact an angel with mine and Tyr's best intents ?

And what mortal would dare know the difference being given such a great gift as I was ?



END OF CHAPTER 42



Return back HOME




You are Earth Visitor #  




© 2018 dw817


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe



Future Barrier - The 3rd Novel


Author

dw817
dw817

Fort Worth, TX



About
more..

Writing