FB3-43 "The Conjuring"

FB3-43 "The Conjuring"

A Chapter by dw817
"

Lilly had taken a pair of panties and stuck them on her head, pulling her two long tufts of hair out for the legs. I suppose she thought this made her look more the part, like a fortune-telling gypsy.

"
PRESS CTRL = (EQUALS) TO INCREASE THE PAGE SIZE AND CTRL 0 (ZERO) TO RESET THE PAGE SIZE

       
 


Want to read this in a different language ?
Change the TO field to your own country and after going
 HERE





F U T U R E   B A R R I E R
( The 3rd Novel )
Secret Technology, Unrequited Love, Absolute Vengeance

© March 2018 Written by David Wicker
Please do not reprint without permission



 CHAPTER 43 - "The Conjuring"
[ CHOOSE A DIFFERENT CHAPTER TO READ ]


* * *


This chapter is Rated: TEEN


I shook my head for a moment to clear it. I had to focus.

Right now I wanted Tyr and me free of this evil and awful place. But what of Stefani ? Was she buried alive in the filth ? Still alive - or dead and buried ?

Did it matter ? I had never killed anyone before. But then I paused, it wasn't me that did this to Stefani, it was Tyr. She did the time reverse thing, not me.

I looked to Tyr for a moment. Her innocent smile and smirk played on her face.

She saw my look of consternation and spoke, "Wha - what's wrong, picklepie ?"

I reached over to hold her hand and the play of light, still there, darted in and out between our fingers.

"It's nothing. It's just - you are so - brave - to do what you did to Stefani."

Tyr's face wrinkled up in sorrow, "She deserved every bit of it ! You have no idea what that witch put me through !"

I shook my head, "No, I imagine not. She wasn't very nice to me either. You - you can tell me - but later. First let's be free of this awful place."

We stepped down the dais back to the elevator and rang for a floor.

The elevator door opened and suddenly it was Arkos, falling straight on top of me ! I darted quickly out of the way and his bulk fell to the floor. And he wasn't dead. He was still alive !

He raised his head slightly showing a terrible would whereas earlier his forehead was stapled shut, now it was open and the contents of his head and wet brain were seen.

I held back a gag. He saw me and motioned me close. I got close enough, just so I could hear what he said.

"He's mad."

"Darceon, you mean ?" I asked him.

Arkos' eyes widened in fright. "Yes, boy. You - know him !? But that's not possible ... !"

I nodded, "He - I think he was somehow part of giving me the plugin."

Arkos clutched his chest in pain, "And now - you ARE the plugin !"

"What ?" I asked him.

"Use your gift wisely. The very Earth could be responsible in how you choose to use it !" with that he gasped his last breath and died promptly on the spot.

Tyr had already backed up several feet when she saw his appearance. Arkos in real life was pretty horrible to behold but half-dead with his head falling open he was nothing short of terrifying.

Tyr finally came a little closer seeing he had passed away.

"What does it mean, Dev ?" she asked me.

I pulled his carcass free of the open elevator door. "It means, we're on our own - and I suspect we can do just about anything we want. Any ideas ?"

Tyr nodded, "First and foremost, let's go find Lilly. I have a feeling she is all alone right now and needs our help."

I took Tyr's hand again and we stepped into the elevator. There was very clearly a button with an UP arrow at the top of the controls. I reached to press it and the elevator was on its way up. Up and out.

Suddenly we heard a terrible sound of cracking wood and the elevator had indeed arrived back on the surface where the explosion took place earlier pulling apart all the wood construction.

The Cryzar dazing device in the distance was burned out, still inactive.

"How do we get home ?" I asked Tyr.

Tyr looked around for a moment and suddenly her eyes lit up in recognition. She walked a short distance and returned with someone's wallet, possibly one of Stefani's lackeys. She reached in, pocketing the easy $20 and saw a small marvelously made miniature cellphone attached inside.

She made a call from it. "Yes, please send a taxi here - " and she made out some directions where we were.

As we waited for the taxi I thought over all the things that were possible to me know. Or to be more precise, impossible. Was there a limit to what Tyr and me could do now ? I remembered Captain Circumference who flew with a rocket pack and carried this really neat weapon that shot out a concentration of energy specific to knocking out his foes.

Maybe I could do the same and become some kind of super crime fighter ?

I smiled, I could probably do this - in time. Before when I was fused to the plugin, it was like ticklish little ants were all over me. Now it felt like deliciously comfortable water drops. Not really cold or hot just - refreshing.

The taxi arrived, well, sort of. It drove up to the edge of the mass of wooden planks and honked his horn that he wasn't going to drive any closer to us. He rolled down his window and yelled to us, "Let's get going kids if you're going that is !"

Fortunately he didn't mention anything about how silly I looked in the woman's karate skirt. We carefully stepped over the smashed wooden timbers and stepped into the back seat.

"Where you going ?" the driver asked.

* * *

Tyr gave the driver directions to Lilly's house. In a short amount of time we arrived. Tyr gave the driver a $20 who howled with excitement.

"Yes ma'am ! Call again !" he said and floored the engine kicking up gravel everywhere. It was strangely still and quiet outside Lilly's home.

We approached the front door and knocked. There was no answer.

I tried to open the door and found it unlocked. Then we heard strange chanting coming from one of the rooms. Was that Lilly ?

We raced to the basement where Lilly usually did her "magic." She fancied herself to be a white witch, and as often as she did her rituals, I wouldn't be surprised if she actually did conjure up something this time.

We saw her sitting cross-legged around a circle of what could only be salt and there were three red candles lit just dotting the perimeter.

Lilly looked silly to tell the truth. She had taken a pair of her panties and stuck them on her head, pulling her two long tufts of hair out for the legs. I suppose she thought this made her look more the part, like a fortune-telling gypsy. To me she looked rather ridiculous, but I held my tongue in silence.

Tyr raced over and shook her on the shoulder causing her to stop her weird chanting.

"Hey, Lilly ! What's up ? What are you doing ?"

"I'm summoning a demon to curse Scant. You have no idea what happened to me at that dumb party !"

Seeing we were safe for the moment, I sat down inside the ring of salt as did Tyr. "Tell us." I told her.

She related everything that happened up to that point, including her being drugged and forced to stay in a room as I was being abused in the bathroom by Buford, Scant, Katrina, and Lemonie.

Now I wasn't really a vengeful sort of person, but I agreed that Scant and his rowdy crew did deserve a little payback.

"But it's not working." Lilly said pointing to the candles which while lit showed no sign of being disturbed.

"Can we help ?" I asked her.

"Perhaps you can. Here." and she got up to brush away the salt and made a wider circle so all three of us could fit. She quickly filled back in the salt circle.

"Hold hands." she said.

Up to this point I was thinking that was perfectly innocent and did so, but suddenly Lilly quipped out a quick yelp of pain and the mysterious ring of light that had earlier encircled Tyr's and mine own hand had now added a loop around Lilly's.

"What is this ?" she asked with genuine curiosity.

I shrugged, "I think it's part of the plugin. Whatever we really want seems to happen. It might help your spell."

She smiled widely, "It might at that ! Okay, all of you, back in the ring, hold hands. And let's see if we can summon a demon - or something useful !"

We went back into the circle and held hands. I noticed both Lilly and Tyr had closed their eyes so I did the same.

Whereas before I stifled my humor at Lilly's silly appearance, suddenly a wicked wind blew out all 3 candles ! I jerked my eyes open instantly to accustom them to the new darkness. A type of blue and violet swirling were appearing just outside the ring.

"It - it's working !" Lilly said, her eyes still closed but apparently aware things were different now that she had access to the plugin within me.

"Concentrate !" she said. A demon at our beck and call could be useful indeed ! I nodded and thought about something truly powerful that would exact vengeance on Scant and his nasty-minded minions.

Since my eyes were still open, I was greeted to see a voluptuous woman, easily in her 30s in a bright red and flattering outfit. She was sitting cross-legged herself, much like we were.

"She's here." I whispered breathlessly.

Both Lilly and Tyr shakily released their grip and opened their eyes. A type of beautiful rosy red glow surrounded this woman.

"You summoned me ?" she asked in a deliciously seductive voice.

Lilly spoke, "Indeed I did, demon ! You are now my slave !"

The woman smirked slightly but nodded respectfully, "If that is your wish, child."

I looked to her and my heart was fairly beating out of my chest in a mixed combination of fear and desire, but pumping through my chest at 90 miles a minute.

"You, boy. What is it you want ? Do you also wish my servitude ?"

"I - I ..." I couldn't finish my sentence. I had never seen anyone so beautiful in all my life.

"We'll get back to you." she said with a soft smile.

"You, the red-haired one. Friend of the summoner. What is it you desire ?"

"Vengeance !" Tyr fairly yelled out. I looked to her with wide eyes. I know Tyr tricked and teased me all the time we were together but now she sounded dead serious. I worried that this could turn very bad for us.

"Vengeance ?" the woman repeated. "Ah, now that is indeed a task I relish to the fullest. I am at your complete disposal to this effect, miss Red."

She looked back to me and I still couldn't speak. My eyes were now on her chest where her bare breasts were scarcely covered with a thin and embroidered red cloth. She tugged at one side watching my eyes narrow in desire. She smiled clearly thinking I was the weakest of the three, and at the immediate moment, she was right.

"Who are you, demon ?" I finally managed to speak in a quavery voice.

"Who am I ? I am Lorraine ! A powerful sorceress of love and desire. But certainly not a demon ! I was - tricked into the spectral universe by being double-crossed into making a deal with a real demon. I could not leave until someone summoned me. You, girl - " and she pointed to Lilly, "made that possible."

She boldly stood up and stepped forward, I guess to offer her hand to me but suddenly a red and yellow spark spat out of the ring of salt on the floor to burn against her.

"Ouch !" she fairly shrieked out. "What is it you have there ?" She held up one hand which gave now a soft illumination lighting the cellar and peered down at the ground. "Salt I see. I won't be able to help you unless you disperse of it."

Suddenly Lilly wiggled to get closer to me to whisper warmly in my ear. I listened intently.

"Dev, salt only stops demons. This is not a woman at all ! She says she is but I know salt can only stop demons, not humans !"

"It is no matter." Lorraine said, sounding a little impatient now. "You, boy. The one that recognizes my majesty, come to me - now."

"What ?" I said, still trying to fathom what Lilly told me. Suddenly my eyes met Lorraine's and I was lost in desire.

"Come - to me - sweet boy." she said very syrupy and in a thick seductive tone, wetting her lips in anticipation.

I felt my legs move on their own and I started to leave the protective ring.

Lilly realized a little too late what was happening and clutched at my thin robe to stop me, which only easily fell off of my back leaving me solely in the undies I was dressed in back at the karate room.

I was outside the ring and Lorraine moved in closer. She held her hands out for a hug. I was still overcome with desire and reached for her. Lorraine's arms warmly encircled my own and back. She tapped a hand, interested on my buttocks and said, "Perhaps you can tell me how you come to wear women's underwear ?"

Lilly was now anxiously whispering to Tyr, likely the same event, that only demons cannot cross salt.

"I - I was ..." I told her but couldn't do any more than bury my head against her warm bosom.

"Shh - shhh ..." she told me. "It is no concern. I can see into your mind. You poor poor boy, with all that abuse you've been through. Allow me to make things right for you."

Tyr was both frightened and angry now and yelled out, "Get away from him, you - you demon !"

Lorraine looked straight at Tyr and pinpoints of red light shone from her drowning black eyes now, all the while allowing me to nuzzle up closer to her as she rubbed both my back and butt in earnest desire of me herself.

She leaned down to my ear. "Such a delicious little boy." she purred seductively into it. "I could just - eat - you - up ..."




END OF CHAPTER 43



Return back HOME




You are Earth Visitor #  




© 2018 dw817


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe



Future Barrier - The 3rd Novel


Author

dw817
dw817

Fort Worth, TX



About
more..

Writing